2012-13 Amar'e Stoudemire Player Performance and News thread

We'll be BETTER with STAT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Amar'e Stoudemire out for first 5 weeks of 12-13

NY Sports Talk ‏@NYSportsTalk

BREAKING NEWS: Amare Stoudemire will miss the first 5 weeks of the season for the #Knicks.

amare-stoudemire_crop_650.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Don't f*ck the site using specific player threads for big news.

doing-it-wrong-ball_2.jpg

From now on, big Knick news like this should have its own thread made. The forum looks ridiculous without major headlines, and the news and opinion threads should just be based purely on opinion. Either that or just f*cking delete them.

If you find any new major articles the likes of Amar'e's injury, be sure to make a new thread, and keep the site looking up to date.

Any threads that don't make the cut as big news will be merged in to the player news and opinion threads AFTER they've been given a chance to have EVERYONE comment on them.

Hiding them in a mess of news and opinions is retarded. It was not well thought out, and limits the user experience on the site. It makes our site look unused and unpopular.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Don't f*ck the site using specific player threads for big news.

doing-it-wrong-ball_2.jpg

From now on, big Knick news like this should have its own thread made. The forum looks ridiculous without major headlines, and the news and opinion threads should just be based purely on opinion. Either that or just f*cking delete them.

If you find any new major articles the likes of Amar'e's injury, be sure to make a new thread, and keep the site looking up to date.

Any threads that don't make the cut as big news will be merged in to the player news and opinion threads AFTER they've been given a chance to have EVERYONE comment on them.

Hiding them in a mess of news and opinions is retarded. It was not well thought out, and limits the user experience on the site. It makes our site look unused and unpopular.

Wargames

Starter
damn that whole summer was for him to learn to play in the paint and he misses basically all of training camp and 5+ weeks of games.

Wargames

Starter
damn that whole summer was for him to learn to play in the paint and he misses basically all of training camp and 5+ weeks of games.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Happy Walters ‏@Happywalters
To all of the Knicks fans sending me messages... Stat will be fine. He's working w/ team trainers - will b back ASAP.

No 1 wants to b out there after working all summer on his game more than Stat, himself.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
To all of the Knicks fans sending me messages... Stat will be fine. He's working w/ team trainers - will b back ASAP.

No 1 wants to b out there after working all summer on his game more than Stat, himself.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Yup!!!!

His contract is uninsured!!!

At this point I don't think it matters. I don't know the exact numbers but I think even if we amnestied him wed still be over the cap or close to it with all the contracts we have. And all wed really get extra would be a couple million to sign maybe one decent player and a 5 million exception instead of a 3.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Yup!!!!

His contract is uninsured!!!

At this point I don't think it matters. I don't know the exact numbers but I think even if we amnestied him wed still be over the cap or close to it with all the contracts we have. And all wed really get extra would be a couple million to sign maybe one decent player and a 5 million exception instead of a 3.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'd rather say AmarKNEE intentionally injured himself, cause he knew Woody would kick the **** out of him for not playing D. :lol:

STAT got hurt so we'd suck without him, they'd blame Melo and then fire Woody, trade Melo and JR to Dallas for Shawn Marion, OJ Mayo and a 1st Rounder and then hire Mike D'Antoni back