Game Thread: NY Knicks @ Washington Wizards 03/01/13 7:00

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Amare continues to look so sharp when they get him the ball in the low post. I wonder if he got the touches that Melo has been getting if we wouldn't be scoring at a higher click given how Melo's shooting has been off at times.

No he would not as the current Amare is soft as hell. When teams get physical Amare tends run away like a little B.I.T.C.H. Amare would only excel with a truly elite PG. As for Melo his shot selection is questionable but he does not play with any fear.

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
well every game for the Knicks it does not fail they always make someone look like a perennial all-star today is Beal.......

Why the heck are we allowing these scrubs to come back?

It was only a matter of time on the road. We have so many guys who just aren't doing anything. Our whole team boils down to one or two things working or we are totally exploitable. Announcers have done a great job pointing out how we continue to double team on defense, even though this isn't a team that you should be doubling anybody.

Just got to say, glad to see everyone coming out of the woodwork here in the 4th. We may not be playing well, but this is still a pretty good game.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Amare...

facepalm12-500x521.png

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
All we need is one quarter of some professional D. Hold the "mighty" Wiz under 25 points in this quarter and we walk away with a W.

Definitive evidence that Melo just got tech #11 for yelling at some idiot in the front row of a Wizards game. Grow up, dude.

tiger0330

Legend
Amare continues to look so sharp when they get him the ball in the low post. I wonder if he got the touches that Melo has been getting if we wouldn't be scoring at a higher click given how Melo's shooting has been off at times.
He scores OK but Felton and Kidd have more rebounds then him and we all know about his D. The dude is not worth 20M.

JoeBo21

Benchwarmer
once again complaining about every call.. smh

the hell are we doing on offense? and why does Woodson refuse to play more than 6 players?

once again complaining about every call.. smh

the hell are we doing on offense? and why does Woodson refuse to play more than 6 players?

With Kidd's shooting gone the way of Chuck Knoblauch's throwing arm, everything we do just looks awkward now. Good ball movement instead turns into one too many passes as Kidd gives up an open look and continues to send the ball around the horn.

I know Amare is soft, rebounds poorly, plays defense even worse, but at this point we have a non-existent rotation and we need at least one guy who can put the ball in the hoop at this point. I like Amare back on the court in this situation. He is going to want to take advantage of any chance to work his way back into clutch opportunities.

Now that I've said that, watch him totally eff this game up.