Knicks Leaders taking shots at each other.

kinein

Benchwarmer
STAT had 3 rebounds in the last game! Mind you this was a game where we got mauled on the boards. This has been the 3rd time (as far as I know) where he says guys need to follow the gameplan or work harder or whatever.

After the performance he turned in, he should have been speaking solely about improving on the rebounds and feeling a sense of shame that he only gave his team 3 rebounds.

What I wanted to hear from STAT was something like: I take a lot of responsibility for this game. I really need to rebound better out there and take some pressure off of Tyson to do it all.

You don't play like shit and then drag your teammates with you. That digusts me. Be a leader and admit that YOU need to put more effort on the boards!

Where is my AGREE stamp. Damn nice post!

I wish players that made 10-20x more money than their teammates would act like leaders & hold themselves accountable.

kinein

Benchwarmer
Oh please.

All you're gonna get from STAT is the media 101 "we need to come together, myself and the entire team...you know....and focus on that one goal" or some shit.

Then next game he goes out there and has 9 points and 5 rebounds, while the masses prepare to open up the gates of hell and shove Melo in.

Lol. this was hilarious.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Oh please.

All you're gonna get from STAT is the media 101 "we need to come together, myself and the entire team...you know....and focus on that one goal" or some shit.

Then next game he goes out there and has 9 points and 5 rebounds, while the masses prepare to open up the gates of hell and shove Melo in.
+1

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
I feel like people are desperate to just make a thread that really has no substance at all.

:boohoo: A lot of truth said in those 3 little quotes. Think of it like reading Shakespeare. You gotta sit down and analyze the destruction thats occuring. LoL

Seriously though if you cant see a team in locker room turmoil from these quotes then more power to you. Obviously you still believe we are gonna win 30 something games straight all the way to the finals.
:teeth: