Need some Help!

masri01

Rookie
Hey guys long time Knicks fan. I am currently an Aussie living in Melbourne. I have purchased 2 Knicks game tickets for NY Vs Miami and NY Vs Boston both at MSG. Now this is where i need help guys, Im currently taking my GF with me who is a mad Boston fan. I am planning on proposing there on the big screen at half time. How would i go about doing it? Do i email MSG, or on the day of the game do i just speak to the organizers etc. Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

masri01

Rookie
Thanks guys hahah. If boston end up bending us over that game i will withdraw my proposal and look for a knicks girl. Anyone here have a sister who barracks for the Knicks and she is single?

wian

Benchwarmer
I would ring the Management at Madison Square Garden - I am sure they would be happy to assist and it would be good for the crowd to watch ! Thats if she says yes ! hehe !

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
I would ring the Management at Madison Square Garden - I am sure they would be happy to assist and it would be good for the crowd to watch ! Thats if she says yes ! hehe !

Yeah. If she said yes then there will be no charge. If she said no, there will a charge fee of.....

Just kidding.

Congratulations!!

I hope you know if she really wants to go thru with this, the last time I saw someone proposing at a BBall game...it didn't go well....http://youtu.be/nXkzLpk6zdE

imo, public proposals are unpredictable and uncomfortable, plus they always have a level of embarrassment attached to them (good and bad). It's never really good to put someone on the spot or pressure them.

Anyway.... call/speak to someone in management...they'll be able to assist you with this.

Congrats, btw...

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I hope you know if she really wants to go thru with this, the last time I saw someone proposing at a BBall game...it didn't go well....http://youtu.be/nXkzLpk6zdE

imo, public proposals are unpredictable and uncomfortable, plus they always have a level of embarrassment attached to them (good and bad). It's never really good to put someone on the spot or pressure them.

Anyway.... call/speak to someone in management...they'll be able to assist you with this.

Congrats, btw...

He didn't ask you for all that budy. What kind of post is that? The man asked for help and you're now criticizing and adding more pressure to him on the way he's proposing.

Any bro congrats again.

correct, but a bit of advise and foresight can't hurt either. These things don't always go well...but it's always entertaining for the spectators.
Just looking out for the guy, it's not like I'm telling him what to do. :thumbsup:

Too many have gone this route and regretted it. Hopefully Masri knows what he's doing and dosen't end up being the next youtube sensation for an unfortunate reason.

LeFlume

All Star
C'mon dude. That is so lame.....I hope she say NO and bitchslap you. :gony:

If you love her, make it private. It's a wonderful moment but it's only for the two of you. Not for the whole world watch...GL.

tiger0330

Legend
This is in one of the Woody threads, contact info from Newbie. You know I have never seen this done at MSG but I have seen it done at other sports arenas. Got a feeling because New Yorkers are uptight and paranoid they aren't going to allow you, probably for some legal reason. Good luck, I think it's a terrific idea.
Newbie said:
Okay, I think we should all contact Dolan and threaten him to keep Woodson!!

Or, we can all contact MSG, and threaten them!! :smokin: :lol:

Seriously, here's their contact info:

http://www.msginsider.com/knicks/contact.html

• Madison Square Garden
  • Two Pennsylvania Plaza
  • New York, NY 10121-0091
  • www.msg.com

General MSG Info
212-465-MSG1 (6741)

Guest Relations
212-465-6225

Media Inquiries: [email protected]

Send questions and concerns to: [email protected]

If you have questions or comments for our MSG Network personalities, please send them to this address: [email protected].

Make sure you type the specific personality in the 'subject' line of the email.

Send message board questions to: [email protected]

If you'd like to advertise on this site or set up marketing partnerships with any of the Madison Square Garden properties, please e-mail us at: [email protected]

CoolClyde

^definitely one of the above numbers should be able to help, if not pubic relations...
best of luck dude. if things blow up beforehand, i'll go with you, but i won't marry you.
f*ck everyone who had sh*tty things to say.

:gony:

masri01

Rookie
Thanks for your insights guys. But she will not say no as she has been bugging me to pop the question secretly. Been with her for 8 years. My high school babe! hope MSG let me do this!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Thanks for your insights guys. But she will not say no as she has been bugging me to pop the question secretly. Been with her for 8 years. My high school babe! hope MSG let me do this!
Maybe you should tweet Jill about it? She rolls all that off the court stuff during the games. I can't wait to hear what Clyde has to say about it, "some proposing and....?" ;)