The Official Trade David Lee and Put Gallinari at Power Forward Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
smh @ lee stans catching feelings :td:

Lees gotta go...we coulda had mayo if it wasnt for his b!tch ass opening his mouth. I would be happy with mayo and galinari but we didnt address our defensive problems. Lee is a B!tch and i think we should trade him and crawford for a 2 way shooting guard (one who can defend and score).

340x.jpg

Fukk outta here Lee

thumbs-down.jpg

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
are you retarded?
david lee, jamal crawford and nate robinson are the only people on the knicks that actually try to do well

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Yeah you can try but that doesn't make you a better all around basketball player. Trade Lee when his value is high. He will want a ton of money in 2 years when he is a FA. So you mines as well get a draft pick for him. I am a huge Nate fan and f#ck Crawford.

Last edited by a moderator:

metrocard

Legend
Yeah you can try but that doesn't make you a better all around basketball player. Trade Lee when his value is high. He will want a ton of money in 2 years when he is a FA. So you mines as well get a draft pick for him. I am a huge Nate fan and fuck Crawford.

The two most powerful words on this site.

Welcome to the forum, great screen name.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
are you retarded?
david lee, jamal crawford and nate robinson are the only people on the knicks that actually try to do well
I think Lee should get traded. His agent did say that he feels Lee should be making 13 million a year(it's on nydailynews.com) and he doesn't deserve all that money. If we can include a big contract with Lee, so that we can gain capspace, I would do it. I like Lee, but I'm not gonna say he's untouchable. Nobody on the Knicks is untouchable, because everyone on the Knicks has flaws, to say the least.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Thanks metrocard I have been reading the forums for a while now and I signed up this morning. So I know which buttons to push. I meant what I said Crawford sucks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
are you retarded?

mothafukka watch yo mouth when you speakin to a legend. ill fukk ya whole sh!t up f@ggot get crawfords dikk outta your mouth when do you see his b!tch ass tryin on defense? If it wasnt for Lees b!tch ass we would have mayo...fukk outta here bgirlcustom :td:

GetRealistic

Starter
MSG you gotta stop with the !! instead of just spelling out the words. Just spell it out, not like anything is really being moderated anyway. Also enough with the No homo stuff. Move on.

Also the only legend we celebrate on this site is the legend of the amazing 2007 Knicks undefeated summer league team led by non other then D. Nich. Just PM Kiyaman and he'll email you the stats and game film from that squad.

Last edited:

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
First of all, based on what I've learned regarding trades especially the big trades or the crucial rebuilding trades over the past couple of years, I think we really can't blame David Lee for saying such words (if he really did say so). When those kind of deals/talks get serious, the team usually inquires or tries to get assurances from the player they intend to build on or at least retain in the long term of his intentions upon free agency. And the player/s will eventually have to tell them their intentions out of courtesy and professionalism. With that being said though, Lee can't blame us fans too for putting some hate on him. That move alone made a big impact on our future. You start to think that Lee is getting to the phase in his career where he's gunning for the big bucks and the long term deals, and not necessarily to stay in New York. And when that happens, then really have to move on without him.

Oh well now that it's all done, I'm not really gonna jump the gun and say that he NOW should definitely be traded. I'd still try to trade either Randolph or Curry first. But getting back picks or cap space for Lee would certainly be nice as well.

Trin_Starr

Starter
mothafukka watch yo mouth when you speakin to a legend. ill fukk ya whole sh!t up f@ggot get crawfords dikk outta your mouth when do you see his b!tch ass tryin on defense? If it wasnt for Lees b!tch ass we would have mayo...fukk outta here bgirlcustom :td:

Oh geez - easy killa with the words man. The dude is a newbie. Let him speak his mind and try not to be so abrasive next time. Thanks
But then again he did come at u first - so it's fair game :)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG you gotta stop with the !! instead of just spelling out the words. Just spell it out, not like anything is really being moderated anyway. Also enough with the No homo stuff. Move on.

Also the only legend we celebrate on this site is the legend of the amazing 2007 Knicks undefeated summer league team led by non other then D. Nich

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

expect a rep point from kiyaman

First of all, based on what I've learned regarding trades especially the big trades or the crucial rebuilding trades over the past couple of years, I think we really can't blame David Lee for saying such words (if he really did say so). When those kind of deals/talks get serious, the team usually inquires or tries to get assurances from the player they intend to build on or at least retain in the long term of his intentions upon free agency. And the player/s will eventually have to tell them their intentions out of courtesy and professionalism. With that being said though, Lee can't blame us fans too for putting some hate on him. That move alone made a big impact on our future. You start to think that Lee is getting to the phase in his career where he's gunning for the big bucks and the long term deals, and not necessarily to stay in New York. And when that happens, then really have to move on without him.

Oh well now that it's all done, I'm not really gonna jump the gun and say that he NOW should definitely be traded. I'd still try to trade either Randolph or Curry first. But getting back picks or cap space for Lee would certainly be nice as well.

I would too but Lee is overrated. If we find the right white gm we can steal a draft pick or a young talented player. I think we should definitly look to trade lee this summer...more because of his value then him saying he doesnt want to be traded...but im not happy about that after realizing we couldve had oj mayo. I dont blame him for saying what he said but his timing was bad. Your suppose to say that after you get traded when your a role player.

Trin_Starr

Starter

Also the only legend we celebrate on this site is the legend of the amazing 2007 Knicks undefeated summer league team led by non other then D. Nich

That's true but at the same time we should try to exercise some sort of civility.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I would too but Lee is overrated. If we find the right white gm we can steal a draft pick or a young talented player. I think we should definitly look to trade lee this summer...more because of his value then him saying he doesnt want to be traded...but im not happy about that after realizing we couldve had oj mayo. I dont blame him for saying what he said but his timing was bad. Your suppose to say that after you get traded when your a role player.

You are right on the money. It did just dawn to me that now would be the perfect time to trade him, while he has decent value. I just hope we either get picks (high 1st rounders of course), or a young promising star. Now that most every great prospect seems locked in with their current teams in this draft, all we can do is prepare and hope for the best with next year's draft.

metrocard

Legend
To be real, keep David Lee for now until the right deal comes at us. Lee could be a monster in D'Antoni's system