• Jamal Crawford

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Cuttino Mobley

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WiL8000

Rotation player
We're going to need Cutino in a game like with Robinson being injured and we probably wont have him yet ...against Iverson, I would also have Q-Rich guarding him. It will be tough enough up front for the Knicks, but I think the perimeter defense against the Pistons is going to be key as well. If they cant stop that, this game is over quicker than against Cleveland.

TunerAddict

Starter
Why does everyone worry about AI? He isn't that great. We hate on Crawford, me especially, but AI is a smaller, higher scoring version. He's shot 42.6% from the field for his career. That is below the average that teams shoot. Let him score 40. It won't matter. If he is shooting below what his team is shooting, then they score less points its simple. They key is to play D on him and keep him at his shooting average. He is 40% this year with Detroit. He isn't a problem unless he is shooting well.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
This could be Marb's last opprotunity to play as a Knick...i honestly think he does, and he needs to, whatever is between D'Antoni and Marbury must be put to rest today we WILL NOT beat the pistons with Duhon and Roberson as our only gaurds we need him, Marbury could and has competed with Iverson and has the quickness to guard A.I or RIP...get him some minutes, and this is fact-Marbury will produce if he plays thats all he's done his career, he wont disappoint

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
IMO, Crawford is a better, more dynamic player, than Mobely: capable of hitting bigger shots and being a truly great second option. Moreover, contrary to what ABCD said in his post, Mobely IS the same player he's always been, his numbers are almost identical, for his entire career.

I think it's important, when understanding my statement, that you look at the fact that Crawford has never played with the quality of players, or coaches, that Mobely has. If Craw had the chance to play on the Raptors, Magic, or some other team of similar quality, you'd see what he's really capable of. I might be wrong, but it's a fact that Crawford has never gotten an opportunity to work with quality teams. It's like sticking a teacher in crappy school and calling him or her crappy, as a result of the school's performance: it's not fair and does not give the person a true chance to prove him or herself.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
As for tonight, we're going to catch an ass whippin. Our team looks like one of those expansion teams, from the 90s, that picked up all of the washed up bums in the league. I guess it's coma time, for the knicks.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Why does everyone worry about AI? He isn't that great. We hate on Crawford, me especially, but AI is a smaller, higher scoring version. He's shot 42.6% from the field for his career. That is below the average that teams shoot. Let him score 40. It won't matter. If he is shooting below what his team is shooting, then they score less points its simple. They key is to play D on him and keep him at his shooting average. He is 40% this year with Detroit. He isn't a problem unless he is shooting well.
You a hater. Allen Iverson is one of the best guards in the NBA.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hate to say...AI has always been one of my favorites but i think hes on the decline. I cant think of many players who are still it their best when they hit 33. I hope he proves me wrong though...just not tonight.

I dont understand why Mobleys not playin, he should be.

JayJ44

Starter
I hate to say...AI has always been one of my favorites but i think hes on the decline. I cant think of many players who are still it their best when they hit 33. I hope he proves me wrong though...just not tonight.

I dont understand why Mobleys not playin, he should be.

Because of the hold-up with his heart, he has to take some tests. They don't want a situation where he gets worse. Who knows, maybe the physical saved his life and they caught something dangerous. They don't want to take any chances.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i expect this game to be similar to last nights, not as bad, a little more in sync, but still pretty much comfortably behind for most the game...hope im wrong though

Red

TYPE-A

No offense, but you're smoking crack to compare Crawford to an admittedly "smaller" 3 time scoring champ- Iverson.
The whole he needed a better team argument is pointless considering there are plenty of Good players on bad teams i.e. Michael Red, Derek Rose etc... Crawford is what he is. Sometimes being a fan skews peoples judgement. We all know Crawford was a streaky-inconsistent, poor decision making, poor passing, good dribbling rarely take it to the hole, non-fundamental guard who started playing ball late in his career and could hurt you as much as help you. Don't need stats for that.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
whos seen that dunk wilson kill at will chandler had? Thats gonna be top 10 tomorrow

and p.s. iverson with one hand tied behind the back >> Crawful

sg8

Benchwarmer
run n gun is a very attractive nice offensive system mike,just dress your f*****g -20ppg,8apg- point guard to run it.....come on man

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Even i gotta admit i think marbury should be playin...what d'antoni and walsh are doing to him is unprofessional but he should still play. The first game at home, marbury expects to play. D'antoni didnt tell him nothin. Poor way of handling things. Then crawford gets traded, and all of a sudden dantoni wants marbury to play. I can understand why marbury said no, and i partially agree with him but he should be playin. And D'antoni should apologize to marbury.