Plea to the Knicks

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I feel like this was a blessing to the Knicks to give them the ability to become better.

SO WAKE THE F UP KNICKS AND SIGN PEOPLE

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lowry wont be a bad option if lin goes in a sign and trade thought i'd prefer Dragic. dont see a senario where lin leaves though seems to be a keeper. im hoping for O.J right now think him at the 2 and then as a 6th man when shumps back will be awesome.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Kyle Lowry had some IMMENSE games last year and can crash the glass exceptionally well for his size.

McHale wants him out of Houston ASAP, and Lowry concurs. He is, apparently a bit of a punk in the locker room.

That said, gimme Lin any day. I'm sure little Jimmy Colan shares that sentiment.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;239775 said:
Kyle Lowry had some IMMENSE games last year and can crash the glass exceptionally well for his size.

McHale wants him out of Houston ASAP, and Lowry concurs. He is, apparently a bit of a punk in the locker room.

That said, gimme Lin any day. I'm sure little Jimmy Colan shares that sentiment.

Lowry played like an allstar before his injury. His salary is also a bargain comparing to what Dragic has been asking for.

Any word on Lin's visit to Houston?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Lowry played like an allstar before his injury. His salary is also a bargain comparing to what Dragic has been asking for.

Any word on Lin's visit to Houston?

Nope. All I know is that whatever offer they make, it has to be matched by the 14th of this month.

I'm sure Dolan will match it, then Dallas and Toronto will swoop in.

STAT1

Starter
Jerome Jordan:crossfingers:

Lol! It's kinda funny, I don't understand if people didn't want to give up Shump to get Steve Nash then how does anyone expect to trade for Kyle Lowry? The Rockets won't take a package of Toney Douglas, Gadzuric, Jordan & Harrellson for him. We would have to give up Shumpert to trade for Lowry. He's not a realistic option for us. We need to be targetting guys like J Kidd, Ray Felton, Ramon Sessions, etc., free agent PGs who are realistic targets with our mini MLE. Sign & trades are done for us unless you're talking about a player that other teams want to dump, like perhaps Jose Calderon if Toronto wants to now make a strong play for Goran Dragic.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Alright Knicks you got Kidd but you've been working on a S&T all day...

GET THE DEAL DONE AND MOVE ON

I understand we need to see if we can get Kidd without the MLE but jesus atleast sign Foye and Shawne Williams