Either Shumpert Melo Stat or Chandler in March for PG

shizzee

Benchwarmer
BD is NOT going be healthy anytime soon. He will probally won't ready until March. If we go another month without quality PG, we might else well tank the season make sure we get keep our top 5 pick(top protected from Houston). We can trade for S.Curry type PG without loosing any players. Thier no SG or PG worse drafting with top 5 pick next yr. Plan A superstar PG. PLan B MDA PG. Plan C young star PG.

PLAN A at this point D-will value is higher melo so might need to add Shump
Dwill Morrow Stevenson for Shump Melo Balkman BEST OPTION
40-26
D-will Morrow Fields Stat Chandller
Lin Stevenson Walker Jeffries Wallace

PLAN B Douglas won't land CBA players, must move Shumpert
Shumpert Balkman Douglas for Dragic T.Williams
40-26
Dragic Fields Melo Stat Chandler
Lin T-Will Jeffries Wallace

PLAN C Wait until March 1 at the deadline trade
Chandler for Curry Biedrins
33-33
Curry Fields Melo Stat Biedrins
Lin Shumpert Walker Jorts Wallace

shizzee

Benchwarmer
WE LOST! But being that you education only comes reading forums you didn't understand what I said. I will make purposal, I won't put any trade ideas if we ever reach .500. I was diappointed with Shumpert defense 2nd 1/2. In fact I was disappointed for our coach and our gameplan. With Deng and Ripp out, you man up on 3 player Boozer/Gibson, Watson and Korver. When anybody outside those few players are not in you double Rose, Despite Rose being the best player in the league, not even he explode a team 4 on 5 the whole game. If used that strategy the whole game we would not chasing them from behind, they would be chasing us and forcing bad shots. That game plan worked for the sixers, I saw the game.

3 players who cost the game in 2nd half was:

Jeffries missing open shots and driving to basket. 4th quarter twice
We need Jorts back

Balkman driving the ball 2nd half
Novak shouold of been their

DOuglas TO 4th (3 TOs 4 for the game)
Lin should of been playin

all this is reflection of coaches game plan, if your open shoot or drive. He does teach role players their role.

TakMan

Rotation player
There is a trade forum section on this site (it may have even been created in your honour). I suggest you use it and stop posting in the general discussion area.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
WE LOST! But being that you education only comes reading forums you didn't understand what I said. I will make purposal, I won't put any trade ideas if we ever reach .500. I was diappointed with Shumpert defense 2nd 1/2. In fact I was disappointed for our coach and our gameplan. With Deng and Ripp out, you man up on 3 player Boozer/Gibson, Watson and Korver. When anybody outside those few players are not in you double Rose, Despite Rose being the best player in the league, not even he explode a team 4 on 5 the whole game. If used that strategy the whole game we would not chasing them from behind, they would be chasing us and forcing bad shots. That game plan worked for the sixers, I saw the game.

3 players who cost the game in 2nd half was:

Jeffries missing open shots and driving to basket. 4th quarter twice
We need Jorts back

Balkman driving the ball 2nd half
Novak shouold of been their

DOuglas TO 4th (3 TOs 4 for the game)
Lin should of been playin

all this is reflection of coaches game plan, if your open shoot or drive. He does teach role players their role.

Well first of all, please learn how to construct a proper sentence before questioning my level of education.

and from what I can remember.....

"We win nobody questions my trade idea for a month

We loose I won't put another trade idea for month

I still think we won't go anywhere without changes, but I feel good about this game

knicks fans win either way
"

SMH.

shizzee

Benchwarmer
TakManThere is a trade forum section on this site (it may have even been created in your honour). I suggest you use it and stop posting in the general discussion area.

don't reply or tell me what to do tekman,

if you having nothing positive or negative to respond in regard to my post don't respond, ignore me

for you tell me where to post, is bad as our coaching. Nobody respects you or listening. now if you can argue what you don't like about my trade idea I will consider and respect that. And you better do better messing with Chemistry b/c at 8-14 their is no chemistry! 11 seed in the weaker conference with 3 stars players is so freakin sad. It seems like you have no ideas of your own so you want $hit on mine. as they say in Canada f@ckoff ha

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Can we please just team up the best pick-and-roll PG in the league with two of the best pick-and-roll finishers in the league and go compete for a championship? Let go. This team is not going to ever win a championship with the current roster. No matter who you put at coach.

Melo + Shumpert + Douglas for DWill + Morrow + Farmar

DWill is averaging 20.5 pts and 8.5 assists this year with hardly any good finishers and under Avery Johnson's slowed down system. He made Boozer an All-Star. Can you imagine what he would do with Amare and Chandler?

Morrow is averaging 13.6 pts on 43% 3-pt shooting. The kind of shooter you need to create spacing for the pick-and-roll to run most effectively. And finally Jordan Farmar as the backup PG we desperately need.

shizzee

Benchwarmer
meloformayor, you got that I will live up to word. No trade idea until March 1. But that at the deadline & at the deadline I have field day with ideas. LOL

but i will still post here trash the current roster and coach when I see something I don't like.

But your right and im wrong no trade posting until March 1

TakMan

Rotation player
TakManThere is a trade forum section on this site (it may have even been created in your honour). I suggest you use it and stop posting in the general discussion area.

don't reply or tell me what to do tekman,

if you having nothing positive or negative to respond in regard to my post don't respond, ignore me

for you tell me where to post, is bad as our coaching. Nobody respects you or listening. now if you can argue what you don't like about my trade idea I will consider and respect that. And you better do better messing with Chemistry b/c at 8-14 their is no chemistry! 11 seed in the weaker conference with 3 stars players is so freakin sad. It seems like you have no ideas of your own so you want $hit on mine. as they say in Canada f@ckoff ha

Google translate couldn't decipher this. I'm afraid I won't be able to respond.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
trololo-o.gif

skisloper

Starter
meloformayor, you got that I will live up to word. No trade idea until March 1. But that at the deadline & at the deadline I have field day with ideas. LOL

but i will still post here trash the current roster and coach when I see something I don't like.

But your right and im wrong no trade posting until March 1

I bet there is absolutely no way you can hold off .......U said no more trade posts and less then 24 hours they are up and running.....

I think everyone except one would now trade Melo/Schump for Dwillianms/Morrow.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Doesn't matter. We're not making the playoffs with this team.
wouldn't be surprised if we do miss the playoff's the way were losing its only a matter of time before the Nyets jump ahead of us lol. if we do make the playoffs were looking at 8th/7th seed at best either way were seeing miami or the bulls 1st round.