Altruism in animals

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
JW do not travel outside of the bible for understanding of scripture. Spiritual Israel, or Israel of God is spoken of biblically and understood by the writers to mean of heavenly lore. For instance, Jesus is spoken of as being the High Priest of the Temple. If this is true then it has to have a figurative meaning for us because he rules from heaven. We could not then literally see him offer his body as a sacrifice for us. That is why I say he accomplished that feat because he is king in heaven. The Bible says the world will never behold Jesus no more. So anyone thinking they will literally see him come down on a cloud has not understood the bible as well as they believe.

And again, stop speaking so quickly and look again. There is absolutely a peaceful nation of worshipers of God. How can he be called the God of peace if his people are not at peace? But they are! No racial tensions, no warring factions. In fact, anyone saying God has not brought peace to his people is blind as a bat. It has been accomplished. JW live in what can be termed true peace. If the rest of the world lived by Jehovah's rules, they'd too be at peace. But as it so happens, only 7 million or so want to actually listen to God.

So it's no surprise you miss it.. But it is surprising that one could be that haughty while doing so.

Ahhh, I see. So god was talking about a group that would not exist for close to 2000 years and since your little sect is at peace then the prophecy must be fulfilled. SO everything revolves around JW, it's peace and it's understanding, right!:thumbsup: And you call me haughty? :teeth:

I don't believe in religion that often...but when I do...I prefer JW. Stay ignorant my friends!

dos-equis.jpg

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
BTW, please explain why the story of Jesus is almost exactly the same as that of Horus, a deity who predates him by thousands of years.

Ahhh, I see. So god was talking about a group that would not exist for close to 2000 years and since your little sect is at peace then the prophecy must be fulfilled. SO everything revolves around JW, it's peace and it's understanding, right!:thumbsup: And you call me haughty? :teeth:

I don't believe in religion that often...but when I do...I prefer JW. Stay ignorant my friends!

It was a prophecy, correct? It did refer to the last days, correct? It does refer to a group of people from all nations, united in worship of Jehovah, correct? It does involve a global disarmament, correct? Now it's up to you to find a nation of such kind that fit that criteria other than JW. Don't worry, I'll wait! Gonna be awhile. Gotta wait for you to scoff first of course. Then after, maybe you will do some research. Then maybe you'd be forced to agree.

You don't have to look hard to get your answer. Is there anyone else out there that would fit the description other than JW? It's a simple question. If you say no, then you'd be forced to say the prophecy came true.

Has nothing to do with me. This all comes from Jehovah's word. I'm just listening to him talk. Maybe you should try listening.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It was a prophecy, correct? It did refer to the last days, correct? It does refer to a group of people from all nations, united in worship of Jehovah, correct? It does involve a global disarmament, correct? Now it's up to you to find a nation of such kind that fit that criteria other than JW. Don't worry, I'll wait! Gonna be awhile. Gotta wait for you to scoff first of course. Then after, maybe you will do some research. Then maybe you'd be forced to agree.

You don't have to look hard to get your answer. Is there anyone else out there that would fit the description other than JW? It's a simple question. If you say no, then you'd be forced to say the prophecy came true.

Has nothing to do with me. This all comes from Jehovah's word. I'm just listening to him talk. Maybe you should try listening.

Jehovah's word told through a human being...therefore you have no idea what Jehovah's word really is.

Please provide the exact phrases you claim prove your case. I will enjoy this...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
If I started a facebook group to worship the God of Abraham and I recruit a member from every country and we all agree on a dogma...does that mean a prophecy was fulfilled?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
What he posed was not equivalent to biblical prophesy, so it did not apply.

What I posted predated biblical prophecy with regards to the story of Horus. The point about an FB group was to highlight that JW or any other group can define, interpret and revel in any prophecy they so chose.

Simply put you stated a prophecy was fulfilled because you claim that there is JW in every nation and that they all agree on a single dogma. I pointed out that it no more fills a prophecy than a FB group that accomplishes the same thing.

What I posted predated biblical prophecy with regards to the story of Horus. The point about an FB group was to highlight that JW or any other group can define, interpret and revel in any prophecy they so chose. Simply put you stated a prophecy was fulfilled because you claim that there is JW in every nation and that they all agree on a single dogma. I pointed out that it no more fills a prophecy than a FB group that accomplishes the same thing.

Was only speaking on the fb part.

And the diff with what you posed, and JW living out actual prophecy is very, very wide. There still remains only one group of people on earth, made up of all nations, who live to do the will of Jehovah God. Every biblical description fits them accurately.

And if one is honestly checking to see if that's true, they would find it is. Jehovah is selctive. His people have to live up to his standards. Only one group on earth does.

And yes, if u started a fb page and created a dogma or whatever ad called it before it happened, it would be prophetic. But it would not be biblically prophetic. And that's a huge deal.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Was only speaking on the fb part.

And the diff with what you posed, and JW living out actual prophecy is very, very wide. There still remains only one group of people on earth, made up of all nations, who live to do the will of Jehovah God. Every biblical description fits them accurately.

And if one is honestly checking to see if that's true, they would find it is. Jehovah is selctive. His people have to live up to his standards. Only one group on earth does.

And yes, if u started a fb page and created a dogma or whatever ad called it before it happened, it would be prophetic. But it would not be biblically prophetic. And that's a huge deal.

Can you share specific prophecies that you believe have come true? Please include the entire passage in context along with an interpretation done by JW.

I would also like to here your response about the story of Horus which almost exactly mirrors the story of Jesus yet existed thousands of years before Jesus. Thanks.