STARMELO has completely ****ed the rep system!!!

metrocard

Legend
Jesus, 500 rep points.
Well CA7, you won't have to worry.
Just keep rocking the forum with your post you'll get 500 points again by the 2013.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Jesus, 500 rep points.
Well CA7, you won't have to worry.
Just keep rocking the forum with your post you'll get 500 points again by the 2013.

Yo Metro me and you came along way, I remember we couldn't stand each other but I'm happy we got mutual respect now

repped

metrocard

Legend
Yo Metro me and you came along way, I remember we couldn't stand each other but I'm happy we got mutual respect now

repped

Yea, mutually we understand; I have to say you made great points and made me respect the Melo movement and made me understand it's an important time in the Knicks to have a player like Melo. I didn't think he had anything in him to lead this team, but I believe Melo can lead the Knicks to the East Conference Finals this year. I got high hopes...keep posting because you'll turn a lot of Melo doubters into believers.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Yea, mutually we understand; I have to say you made great points and made me respect the Melo movement and made me understand it's an important time in the Knicks to have a player like Melo. I didn't think he had anything in him to lead this team, but I believe Melo can lead the Knicks to the East Conference Finals this year. I got high hopes...keep posting because you'll turn a lot of Melo doubters into believers.

My thing was always look at how we were built, never had a clear vision for our team so it was tough for everyone and the best player gets it the most. Carmelo did underperform, some of it was due to injuries, other parts of it was his not wanting to adjust but I put that on both him and D'Antoni.

Now we have a clear cut vision for our team and the necessary pieces to win a title and if I'm proven wrong anyone who wants to say I told you so can speak their minds until then lets enjoy the ride and hope our guys come through

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I don't.see how. maybe with other posters, but me, the system stops me with anyone saying I have to "spread Rep around before giving some to ___"