The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Swiftly vetoed! How do u not c ur own BS??

Whoa, relax. I offered, guy accepted. If you want to veto, be my guest. I threw out a lot of deals on Monday. All the players I'm giving up are quality players, Lee is an all star and Gortat, Drummond, and Gasol all have a chance to return in 3 weeks, value is there especially since these guys put up 30 points a night. I made this deal because I need live guys now to survive the first round. Isn't there a consolation round for the teams that don't make the playoffs or am I mistaken?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
metro, that trade was pure trolling. Picking two players being out for the season off waivers and trading them for solid contributors? :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Well, just my luck...Gasol may return next week and I waive him!

See *******s, lol that trade wasn't as lopsided as you thought!

metrocard

Legend
I've given up on too many players that end up being valuable assets.

You guys have to LOVE me.
I've given many gifts to this league

smokes

Huge Member
Lol, even if he returns to practice next week and to games the week after (best case scenario) that trade was still BS :lol:

I'll repeat: Barea + Drummond for Bledsoe + Speights go

metrocard

Legend
Lol, even if he returns to practice next week and to games the week after (best case scenario) that trade was still BS :lol:

I'll repeat: Barea + Drummond for Bledsoe + Speights go

I see the deal as equal, therefor I decline because I have a personal hard on Barea and Drummond.

Gasol gives 31 FP per game, Lee 38 FP per game, Drummond 25 FP, and Gortat gives like 30

I was getting back Igoudala who averages 28 FP, Asik, 29 FP, Henderson - 23 FP and Koufos who averages like 24 FP

It wasn't that lopsided. You guys are overreacting.

It was more of a hit and miss trade, especially with Gasol and Drummond returning and Gortat returning 3 weeks from now.

I wasn't given up **** players, all these guys give you 30 FP or more per game on average. They return in 2-3 weeks which isn't alot because theres over a month of the season left. It may have well very been my loss coming into April, where I have gained active players for the rest of March. You guys suck :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
The trade is equal yeah except my players are both playing and Drummond isn't :p

Dude, if you had made that trade with a playoff team, it might have been a 60/40 at best. MAYBE. With a non playoff team it's just a joke. Be realistic!

As far as fantasy terms Gasol, Gortat were both considered done for the year. Possibly they might get back to play a few games in the playoffs but that's not a guarantee. You can't justify that trade as being fair.

metrocard

Legend
Yea, but you're assuming Gasol and Gortat to be out for the season and you dont know that yet. So your argument holds no weight and the reasoning is a comical and dramatic like always. Doesn't matter if TA misses the playoffs. It's not like he's going to be using the other players when the playoffs starts.

Im giving up superior players who'll return 2-3 weeks from now for active players. That was the idea of the trade.

Think about that.

smokes

Huge Member
LOL.... You're assuming that they WILL be back in 2-3 weeks so by your logic what you are saying also holds no weight :lol:

There's nothing dramatic about it haha. It's a bs trade plain and simple, obviously everyone vetoed it because it was stupid and you continuing to try and justify it is just a waste of breath.

metrocard

Legend
LOL.... You're assuming that they WILL be back in 2-3 weeks so by your logic what you are saying also holds no weight :lol:

There's nothing dramatic about it haha. It's a bs trade plain and simple, obviously everyone vetoed it because it was stupid and you continuing to try and justify it is just a waste of breath.

"Stupid"

Once you use that word, your argument becomes elementary and you're reaching to make a point you can't find.

and everyone who vetoed isn't the brightest bulb in the box, so that also holds no weight. :lol:

More dramatic and senseless shenanigans by the veto boys.

smokes

Huge Member
While trying not to think about the Knicks game....

TRADE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW! ALL TRADES MUST BE APPROVED WITHIN 26 HOURS!

metrocard

Legend
Rubio/Walker
Mayo/Barea
Barnes/Delfino/Copeland
Lee/Ibaka/Drummond/
Duncan/Sanders/Splitter/Hadaddi/Gortat

I'm loaded with big men.

Sanders, Splitter, Ibaka, Drummond won't be traded.
Mayo, Rubio, Walker, Barea won't be traded.

everyone else is on sale.

Looking for a SG/SF

smokes

Huge Member
Bledsoe Speights Dragic ONeal Pau and Marc Gasol are all available, last chance!

ONeal pending to Blob City for Emeka Okafor.