Steph Gets Aired Out! But by who?

New New York

Quiet Storm
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...8_stephon_marbury_seems_unfit_for_knicks.html

WOW Someone on The Knicks does not beleive that Steph is doing all he says he's doing.

Anyone want to guess who they think it is

This sounds like Malik Rose all day long in my opinion. Malik is in the Final year of his contract and I imagine he is fed up with four seasons of not being in the playoffs.

Maybe it is Q, remember they arent exactly best buds, although Q seemed to have rallied behind him after his fathers death, but then again Malik actually spoke at the funeral!

Honestly wheather what this person beleives is valid or not, we need to dead this type of turmoil between our team. And if it means players need to get bought out, then so be it!

Under Isiah we were the most disfunctional team in sports, this image needs to be corrected before we can start winning!

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
LOL! So are they calling Marbs a slacker? While I'm not thrilled with the available point guards out there including Felton, I believe Marbs is gonna stay a Knick until the end of the season. But that's gonna be it. The guy's obviously got an attitude problem. I really like him to do well this season, believe me. But you know what, I still don't think he's gonna perform as spectacular as most people think here. Most cite that it's his contract year, some say that he's got something to prove, others will say that No-D'antoni being the coach will get the best out of Marbury, etc. Like I said in another thread, all I want is just one, JUST ONE, season where we don't get any internal troubles, shenanigans, player-coach feuds, and other theatrics. For once! Can the Knicks please just all collectively play as a team and win?! LOL! @ Marbury declaring "This is my year" every start of the season. Same old Same old.

dre48ny

Rotation player
He definitely wants to leave an impression on the league this year. He has an uptempo coach, he is in his final year, and they didn't draft a PG; if these aren't motivators, I don't know then. He will have a solid year. D'Antoni knows of the Starbury's capabilities and will expoit them. If he can average 8 to 9 assists and 16 points a game, I will be extremely happy.

Starks

Starter
I am about 110% sure that quote cam from Malik. He does a bad job of hiding how the guys in the lockeroom feel about steph. He minus well just come out and say it was him that was quoted though...Shouldn't start this season on the wrong foot with controversy

Paul1355

All Star
we can still look at the positives....1st off the the guy getting aired most likely wont stay with this team...2nd it doesn't matter who because it just shows u he's a coward because he's not man enough to say who he is and just talk crap...whoever it is if i were D'Antoni i'd sit with him and say that he's already trying to make team chemistry worse and i'd say more talk like that and you can find yourself on the bench or on a new team...this team has to gel together and this talk is what keeps team chemistry at a low. if it Malik the guy who cost millions and hasnt done jack just like half the knicks team..keep Lee and Malik on the trade talk and seewhat else comes up.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
If Marbury is saing he's working out then i believe him i've liked Marbury since he came and think him underachieving was because of Isiah Thomas and his bad system....with that said Marb's will have a great year

Last edited:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
If Marbury is saing he's working out then i believe him i've liked Marbury since he came and think him underachieving was because of Isiah Thomas and his bad system....with that said Marb's will have a great year

Marbs Has BEEN A Loser His Whole NBA Career, Dont Go Blaming Isiah For Him Being Trash.

metrocard

Legend
Marbs Has BEEN A Loser His Whole NBA Career, Dont Go Blaming Isiah For Him Being Trash.

Coming from a guy with a D cup bra size and no athletic ability, who are you to call a 20 and 8 PG "garbage"? Marbury has had a successful career, he just doesn't have had a team to carry all the way to the playoffs. Some people are just in the right place and at the right time. Look at Rondo, most people didn't even have him on their top 20 PG list, now people are people him there because he played with 3 hall of famers.
DO your research and stop stalking.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Coming from a guy with a D cup bra size and no athletic ability, who are you to call a 20 and 8 PG "garbage"? Marbury has had a successful career, he just doesn't have had a team to carry all the way to the playoffs. Some people are just in the right place and at the right time. Look at Rondo, most people didn't even have him on their top 20 PG list, now people are people him there because he played with 3 hall of famers.

c/s...no chubby man boob mothafukka has a right to call a 20 and 8 pg garbage. This dudes gotta take a look at himself. Marbury does alotta great things off the court for people and i like to too. Hopefully this helps out kologero with his problem...

whatyouget.jpg

metrocard

Legend
c/s...no chubby man boob mothafukka has a right to call a 20 and 8 pg garbage. This dudes gotta take a look at himself. Marbury does alotta great things off the court for people and i like to too. Hopefully this helps out kologero with his problem...

whatyouget.jpg

LMAOOOO ETHER

Kol is like everyone's bitch on this site, its great.

20 and 8 is really undebatable.

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer

Umm He Played For A Great Nets Team That Were Average And Went To The Finals After He Left

He Played For A Phoenix Team That Was Good With J Kidd, Sucked With Him Then Was Good Again With Steve Nash

Now He Made 1 Playoff With The Knicks And Got Swept

Do Those Accomplishments Give Yo a Hard On? Are You In Love?

Oh But He Can Get 20 And 8 So Hes Amazing!

LMAO Fukk Outts Here Jose U Must Have A Crush On Dude

And No One Cares About Rondo Homeboy, He Gets Credit For Being On A Good Team Thats All

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
I Hope 20 And 8 Consoles Marbury When He Looks Back On His Pathetic Career As An Old Man. Marbury Stan Are Pathetic.

metrocard

Legend
Keith Van Horn was the 2nd best player on the Nets when Marbury played with them.

Kidd got to play with RJ, a healthy Martin, Kittles and many other additions.

Marbury had no body in Phoneix except Marion. Joe Johnson was underdeveloped and Penny was always injured. Jake Tsakalidis, Tom Gugliotta, Jake Voskul were their big men.
Marbury's last season in Phoneix he got Stoudimire as a ROOKIE.
So shut the fuck up about Phoneix, Marbury never really had a real cast to ride with. No one in the NBA could help a weak roster like that.

Making the playoff with the Knicks itself is an accomplishment.

Especially with this roster.

SG - Anderson
SF - Tim Thomas
PF - Kurt Thomas
C - Nazr Mohmmamed.

Even a fat idiot like yourself would understand the lack of support Marbury had.

Damn.
You're the worst.
Give up and stop the losing streak.

metrocard

Legend
You've lost a lot :lol:

Go study something about team sports and realize its a team effort to win, not an individual effort. There are winners and losers in team sports.

In sports like boxing, tennis and etc, they is a loser and a winner

LOL @ this fat white cat looking nigga not able to understand the elements of basic team sports.

What a failure.

you_fail_011.jpg

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
Jose And His Google Pictures LMAO

I Bet After You Post Them You Think "HAHA! That Picture Is So Kool, Im Fukking Funny"

LOL

metrocard

Legend
LOL @ this cat cartoon looking nigga repeating himself over and over.

He really can't come back after the roast.
Its over.
Move on.
Stop slobbing my knob.
You look gay with how much attention you giving me.
Go cyber with your SOHH friends.

metrocard

Legend
This fake Rican doesn't even know what the Puerto Rican flag looks like. :teeth:
te pataste maricon

You a white boy trying to be black/rican, keep trying though you giving the forum something to laugh at :lol: