Damn: Duhon 22 Assists, D-Lee 30/20, A-Harr 30+ Pts

Scribbles

Rotation player
Say it isn't so!

Duhon has scripted his way into the Knick record books.

D-Lee is the first Knick to notch a 30/20 since Ewing in 1994.

A-Harr had an impressive game.

What a night. Maybe Marbury really is a bad luck charm lol.

TJ.

Rookie
To be fair, it was against the Warriors who looked like a college team out there with their defence.

Still, it was a great game for the team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It was fu$king sweet wasn't it.

Let's not get used to it though.

Most entertaining game since '99 to watch as a Knick fan. 2 poor defensive teams filling it up. I loved Harrington's hustle 3.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
No, Marbury is not a cancer. There's a reason for this 8-8 start, and it has nothing to do with Marbury not playing.

Reason #1- No more Isiah Thomas: Isiah Thomas was one of the worst GMs and coaches in franchise history. Every second, he seemed to make another stupid trade that kept burying the Knicks under.

Reason #2- No more Eddy Curry: Eddy Curry is the worst defensive center in the NBA, and arguably one of the worst centers in the NBA period. Having Zach Randolph and now David Lee start at center is a huge upgrade.

Reason #3- Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph helped us win the first 6 games of the season: You may not realize this, but the Knicks are just 2-3, after trading Crawford and Randolph. They were a big reason for the Knicks' early success.

Reason #4- The Knicks have had one of the easiest schedules in franchise history: Look at the list of crippled teams the Knicks beat:

1. The no real center, formerly 15-67 Miami Heat team.
2. The no defense, rebuilding Bobcats
3. The no Gilbert Arenas, No Brendan Haywood Wizards
4. The no Gilbert Arenas, No Brendan Haywood Wizards again
5. The rebuilding Memphis Grizzlies
6. The D league Oklahoma City Thunder
7. The no Deron Williams Jazz
8. The no Stephen Jackson or Monta Ellis Warriors.

Reason #5- Quentin Richardson is playing good for once in his life: Richardson was a cancerous player, the last three years as a Knick. He averaged 8 points, on 35% shooting, AS A STARTER, on TWO of his last 3 years. He was also very injury prone and out of shape. Richardson is playing some of his better basketball we've seen.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
22 Assists? Duhon is shaping up to be a really good, pass first point guard. I'm telling you, the season aint over yet! I want a healthy Gallinari, Chandler, Harrington, Lee, Robinson. We will be a threat in the east.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I think Duhon has the potential to become the best point guard the Knicks have had since Mark Jackson.

Agreed!

?That?s what a point guard?s supposed to do, is get their team involved,? Duhon said. ?If I can do that every night I would love it. I love sharing the ball, I love getting those guys involved. The main important thing is that we got the win.?

It's so refreshing to have a PG like this. What a difference a true PG makes.

?I think Duhon is the story tonight. Wow, what a player,? Warriors coach Don Nelson said. ?Been watching him on film and seeing him on videos, but seeing him in person is another story. Guy?s got the whole package. He looked like Steve Nash out there. Unbelievable performance.

22 Assists? Duhon is shaping up to be a really good, pass first point guard. I'm telling you, the season aint over yet! I want a healthy Gallinari, Chandler, Harrington, Lee, Robinson. We will be a threat in the east.

Yeah, when Nate comes back and if Gallo can finally play and contribute well with his shooting, we may turn out to be a pretty good team. This will probably be our team next year as well, so I hope we can keep playing well.

King Ewing

Banned
To be fair, it was against the Warriors who looked like a college team out there with their defence.

Still, it was a great game for the team.

How the heck do you have a picture of David Lee kissing the Larry O'Brien NBA Championship Trophy? Thats just wrong!

No one should be allowed to touch that thing until they win it! I love David Lee, but that is unbelievable! :shock2:

King Ewing

Banned
No, Marbury is not a cancer. There's a reason for this 8-8 start, and it has nothing to do with Marbury not playing.

You people are in straight denial, you're 150% wrong!

You Mebury lovers need to drop it, stop talking about him, and stop defending him! You guys look stupid, and foolish, its really really sad.

I hate to say I'm a Knicks fan, you guys make us look so, so bad!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You people are in straight denial, you're 150% wrong!

You Mebury lovers need to drop it, stop talking about him, and stop defending him! You guys look stupid, and foolish, its really really sad.

I hate to say I'm a Knicks fan, you guys make us look so, so bad!

If you don't know, you don't know.

donchris said:
I've single handedly exposed your lil crew, now the whole site is turning against you.

:teeth:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Where is the updated stats by the Duhon hater?

I thought someone on this site was going to keep updating Duhon's stats on thier signature to show how bad he was? I can't remember who that was exactly, does anyone know who that was?

I mean this poster was sharp they updated his stats right after every game and then they stopped all of a sudden

jpz17

Starter
I thought someone on this site was going to keep updating Duhon's stats on thier signature to show how bad he was? I can't remember who that was exactly, does anyone know who that was?

I mean this poster was sharp they updated his stats right after every game and then they stopped all of a sudden

1. abcd
2. Duhon is no Marbury, thats a fact

KBlack25

Starter
Thank God Duhon is not Marbury! One was enough!

You mean the team actually has a PG that passes the ball, doesn't complain that he has to play with one of the best PFs ever (KG), doesn't get in arguments with his LAST THREE coaches, doesn't go on TV blabbering about God-knows-what, doesn't get hated by all of his teammates and ISN'T the second highest payed player in basketball? Rubbish...

King Ewing

Banned
Thank God Duhon is not Marbury! One was enough!

Thank god is right!! Duhon over Marbury, every NBA coach would agree in a heart beat!

Now if you're talking AND 1 street ball, which you guys seem like you're talking about most of the time :rolleyes:. Then maybe Marbury is the guy, but it STOPS there.

BAHAHAHA! Unbelievable, yea where are you now abcd? You're one of the people here I am begging to stop calling themselves a Knicks fan.

KBlack25

Starter
Thank god is right!! Duhon over Marbury, every NBA coach would agree in a heart beat!

Now if you're talking AND 1 street ball, which you guys seem like you're talking about most of the time :rolleyes:. Then maybe Marbury is the guy, but it STOPS there.

In Mike D's system especially, he relies on the PG to play an integral role in the offense. He needs chemistry between his PG and the other 4 guys on the floor. He needs a pass first, head in the game not in the clouds, get the open look type PG. Marbury doesn't fit that bill, whether you love him or hate him.

King Ewing

Banned
In Mike D's system especially, he relies on the PG to play an integral role in the offense. He needs chemistry between his PG and the other 4 guys on the floor. He needs a pass first, head in the game not in the clouds, get the open look type PG. Marbury doesn't fit that bill, whether you love him or hate him.

Ok, so lets play Mabury at the 2-guard? Oh wait, that wont work ether.

I asked abcd for those stats a long time ago......... still waiting