The Decision

Bunta

Benchwarmer
That is hugely dissapointing, I really didnt think he would do it, cheapens his whole legacy imo and ruins the chance for some great rivalries...oh well

orchid

Rookie
Eff him.

Oh well. What's next folks? I'm turning ESPN off now, enough of this sad, albeit talented, fame-monger.

Now we know why they staged this in CT right? He'd have had a hard time making it out of NYC after announcing this.

:gony:

AWW he's a piece of work. Soon as he said 'its about everyone having their own spotlight,' then he says 'its about a team.'

smokes

Huge Member
Oh well, next year guys.

Parker, Amare, Melo vs Lebron, Wade, Bosh

Look forward to 2011 lol

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ELITIST CUNTS....

I'll say it again - From King to Jester. Wade, Bosh, Riley and James now share my hatred equally. What a croc.

Oh well... That's that over... Can we give Amar'e back to Phoenix now and keep Lee?

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
LeBron James is a dick. I said it.

HE held an interview in the METRO NY AREA to announce that he was KICKING NY IN THE BALLS

That's not just unfortunate for us Knicks fans - that just makes him a classless act.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
F*ck you LeBiatch!!
I just hope we can get Parker and Melo ASAP to shut those mother****ers down, especially pat the rat.

hahaha

I love it

this is as good as it gets in the nba

the one thing fans love its to root against some one

more people will watch to root for them to lose than they would watch to root for him to win.

It makes every playoff game more intense,

every tnt game more meaningful

and it also creates a full fledged war between the top teams in the east and the heat

and it also makes the knicks more noticable based on the fact that there every move from this point forward will be to destroy lebron james and the heat

this is jordan all over again

wade is his pippen

bosh is there horace grant

and the knicks and heat will be what it is man

im actually happy about this
we finally get to build a team

not follow one player.

orchid

Rookie
LeBron James is a dick. I said it.

HE held an interview in the METRO NY AREA to announce that he was KICKING NY IN THE BALLS

That's not just unfortunate for us Knicks fans - that just makes him a classless act.
True story. Its just as well though- he's shown his true colors. Not worth of the blue and orange.

I was starting to get a bad taste in my mouth for the guy, the longer this dragged on.

This whole debacle will go down in history as what NOT to do during the free agent season.

nymaddog

Rookie
What a complete ****ing douchebag. Complete lack of class to come to our backyard and tell us you're going to Miami? **** you Lebron, I hope you blow out your knee.

tiger0330

Legend
What satisfaction does he get playing with Wade and Bosh and winning. Thats like sending an NBA team over to China, you win a lot of games and the trophy but the competition wasn't fair. I would have more respect for him if he stayed loyal to Cleveland and said we have a lot of work to do to win a championship but I am committed to winning in my home state during my 6 year contract. Now he gets a prepackaged NBA title with Miami, the easy way out.