Oakley Calls KG "A Phony Tough Guy"

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
KG is definitely a phony tough guy...where the hell was all the yelling and screaming BEFORE he won a Championship with the Celtics? Then he won a championship with the Celtics and now he just screams at people, what a tool.

Garnett will never be anything in the league because he was never able to bring his team past the western conference finals before he went to Boston. He needed HELP. If Charles Oakley guarded KG right now, KG would be in virtual hell.

iSaYughh

Starter
You have no idea how painful it is to have to live in Boston. Can't wait to move back to NY after I finally finish my grad studies. I'm missing the city like none other.

Lol, ya. I just moved back to the city after time in a pretty infiltrated state of lame ass sports teams/fans myself. Makes you appreciate the finer things when you're finally back where you belong.

I'd be 6ft under if I lived in Beantown; props to be surviving it for the greater good.

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
you should never have posted that link i read all the comments and it was a bunch of shit talkers blasting on oakley, mason and starks on top of other top knicks players...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Oak:

Famously tough.

KG:

Gay lord.

Even now Oak would smack the piss out of Garnett. Garnett has always cut and run in every altercation.

LeFlume

All Star
KG is a scumbag on the court. He is a dirty player and he constantly run his mouth. He's a jerk. He is also a very good player. No question about that. But I hate the motherfu#*"& :afro: