Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
It's sad people give up on this game already. 10 points is nothing. We're a run away from being back in it.

:gony:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Now he wants to put novak in? cmon dantoni dude was hot 1st quarter and you wait till 3 mins left in the 3rd to put him in & 72-62 MIA favor

Who knows wtf this coach is thinking sometimes. What I think is dumb is that despite being outplayed he still stuck with his usual substitution patterns based on a specific time. That's why we see baron in a the the end of the qtr and Novak too. How is that coaching based on situation????

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I doubt NY comes back Lin really layed an egg tonight.

I thought Chandler had a pretty bad game as well he's allowing Bosh to go left and isn't grabbing a lot of boards.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What the **** is JR Smith doing?

Did he not know that forcing shots is what got Toney Douglas buried at the end of the bench?

LeFlume

All Star
Down 12th in the 4th?

It is possible to recover?

Rockets were down by 12 against Spurs once with 30 seconds to play and won the game. T-Mac made four 3's plus one and won at the buzzer. We need to score one point more per minute than Heat. :gony: