I think Melo was exposed yesterday, and he will suffer a dramatic drop-off soon.

CA7

Scoring Champ
You and Melo epic fail!!! 2 more games and you and Melo can get the f*ck out of the playoff!!! How is Melo's dick taste? 6 playoff games with the Knicks and 6 epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude real shit it aint that serious Melo played his ass off, only got 4 minutes of rest what the hell you expect, he's being guarded by one of the best perimeter defenders and boxed in by the best team defense in the league no need to jump on someone after a lost the series is not over and the Heat have a long way to go if anything, you guys think after 2 games you won a ring, its a process something LeBron has never tasted and probably wont this year so cut the bull shit if the Heat win it all you can brag til the start of next season if not you just look fukkin stupid actin like a school girl talkin trash on a forum when you wont see that person a day in your life, we dont do that on KO, get wit it or get lost

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Get the heck out of town with that played his ass off shit.

He's the reason we're in the situation we're in.

11-26, another exposed game.

Wack sauce.

metrocard

Legend
Get the heck out of town with that played his ass off shit.

He's the reason we're in the situation we're in.

11-26, another exposed game.

Wack sauce.

I'd say health and not having a quality PG is the reason why we're in the situation we're in.

Oh and we're playing LeBron and the Heat, that may have a factor somehow considering they're a championship level squad.

metrocard

Legend
I can't support the Carmelo System. One man can't do it, and its pretty foolish to believe that system can work for more than a month.

We need to built a TEAM like the Bulls, Grizzlies, Spurs, Nuggets...we have the bench and some quality players, but get deeper, more well rounded and healthier in order to be successful.

The teams I listed don't have the best scorers, but they have guys in the RIGHT positions to score and thats all you need.

We don't need Baron Davis, Melo or Smith(my man) taking crazy and wild shots, isolating and killing ball movement for a low percentage shot.

It's just not a formula for winning.

Its not hate on Melo, BTW, we're all Knick fans here. We're desperate to win, we deserve it after all the suffering we went through .

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
I can't support the Carmelo System. One man can't do it, and its pretty foolish to believe that system can work for more than a month.

We need to built a TEAM like the Bulls, Grizzlies, Spurs, Nuggets...we have the bench and some quality players, but get deeper, more well rounded and healthier in order to be successful.

The teams I listed don't have the best scorers, but they have guys in the RIGHT positions to score and thats all you need.

We don't need Baron Davis, Melo or Smith(my man) taking crazy and wild shots, isolating and killing ball movement for a low percentage shot.

It's just not a formula for winning.

Its not hate on Melo, BTW, we're all Knick fans here. We're desperate to win, we deserve it after all the suffering we went through .

My exact sentiment!

I like Melo as an offensive player but not isoMelo. Melo is one of the most graceful offensive players I had witnessed. It's amazing how he seldom charges into defenders (yesterday had one and that was questionable too).

But if he wants to bring a championship to NY, he has to become Pierce of Knicks, working off the screens, both ends of PnR's, and get other involved offensively.

By shooting off screens, his shots will be easier. By working off PnR's, teammates will have easier baskets.

Offseason, If Melo learns how Pierce became the player he is today and learn to shoot and play off screens, he can become very much loved by all Knicks fans next season!