Christmas Day: Heat @ Knicks

What station will you watch the game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
One would think the Knicks wanted to win this Christmas game in MSG with these ridiculous green uniforms by having a lineup of "Duhon, Hughes, Chandler, Jefferies, Lee, and Harrington" the majority of the minutes in the 2nd half.

But than again, that lineup would prove to be better than "D.Wades" Heats lineup which would mean our record should be better than the Heats this season.
Let's see if new teammate Bender get playingtime in the 4th quarter....which should mean we really want to .............WIN or LOSE

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
funny how al harrington probably does the biggest bonehead decisions and still plays while nate rots in da bench....im not saying to bench al harrington cuz we need em but honestly this is just getting out of hand

milchshake

Benchwarmer
bender bender, he looks weak athletic and hesitant on court. It wasn't so far to win this game but with this crazy 3's bricks it just couldn't happend. And now bos-orl

johnstarky

Rotation player
Did anyone not expect this one to be a replay of what happened to the Knicks during dream week last season? Why do you think ESPN coveted this game so much and nationally broadcasted it? They wanted to see Dwayne Wade manhandle the Knicks and bring down the rafters of Madison Square Garden in front of the millions of people that were unwrapping their gifts.

This was yet another reinactment of what happened to the Knicks last season during dream week.They are making a nice little playoff run and all the winning chemistry that they have gets blown away once they run into a team that has an elite superstar.The final score of this one becomes Dwayne Wade-93 Knicks-87.

Seriously, the NBA shouldn't even allow teams that have superstar players to play against teams that have no superstar player.The Knicks playing against teams that have superstar players is equivalent to a person being the only one without a bullet proof helmet in a game of rushing roulette.It just isn't fair that the NBA salary cap is one of the dumbest inventions of mankind.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Did anyone not expect this one to be a replay of what happened to the Knicks during dream week last season? Why do you think ESPN coveted this game so much and nationally broadcasted it? They wanted to see Dwayne Wade manhandle the Knicks and bring down the rafters of Madison Square Garden in front of the millions of people that were unwrapping their gifts.

This was yet another reinactment of what happened to the Knicks last season during dream week.They are making a nice little playoff run and all the winning chemistry that they have gets blown away once they run into a team that has an elite superstar.The final score of this one becomes Dwayne Wade-93 Knicks-87.

Seriously, the NBA shouldn't even allow teams that have superstar players to play against teams that have no superstar player.The Knicks playing against teams that have superstar players is equivalent to a person being the only one without a bullet proof helmet in a game of rushing roulette.It just isn't fair that the NBA salary cap is one of the dumbest inventions of mankind.

I dont understand, three and four years ago teams was handing Kobe Bryant Loses on every Holiday game. And Wade too.

Kiyaman

Legend
How about the Knicks coaching towards the Heat different lineups..... u seen the D.Wade sucker Dunk on Gallo wid 3 min left in the game.....no mo 2 be said about this game.

Bender and Gallo do not belong in the game during the 4th quarter.....they are clueless on bothsides of the court with their teammates when it comes to creative winning.

The Knicks handed this WIN to the Heat so the Knick organization could advertise Gallo on Christmas day with a 43 minute performance.....LOL I know Gallo's teammates is just LUVIN this....ha ha ha ha ha

johnstarky

Rotation player
I dont understand, three and four years ago teams was handing Kobe Bryant Loses on every Holiday game. And Wade too.

Three and four years ago on Christmas day the ABC network had an obsession with broacasting Kobe Bryant's Lakers vs a near over the hill Shaquille O'neal.I guess people grew tired of watching a 7ft dinosaur play against his former teammate.

CoolClyde

wha happen?

i started watching game towards end of 2nd quarter, this is what I saw:
Duhon doing nothing
Harrington missing 10 shots, hitting 1 drive and getting a T
DLee being a beast
Hughes doing nothing
N8 sitting

DWade/Beasley: unstoppable

How long is Mr. Pringles going to live and die by Duhound and this shortened lineup?
Per Mr. P, Duhound is running the team, who else is going to run it?

This game was a continuation of the 2nd half collapse against the Bulls, if not for Gallo and DLee, we would've lost that game as well.

Knicks vs Heat boxscore highlights:

Duhound 35 minutes: 7 points, 3 assists, 4 turnovers
Harringon: 32 minutes: 12 points, 0-7 (3's)
Hughes: 18 minutes, 3 points

your Mike No-D'Antoni recipe for disaster:
team assists: 11 (3 in the last 2 minutes)
team turnovers: 18
3 point shooting: 5-28

This game sucked balls. Duhound is inconsistent, and Knicks play will reflect that, as Mr. Pringles is in love with him

Chris Duhon Sucks, the forum:
http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/sucks.aspx/Chris_Duhon

Hound_Duhon.jpg

paris401

Starter
i watched a bit... jeffries 'attempting' a 3... what the fuk, he can barely hit a layup and he's shoorting a 3... this guy blows....

TunerAddict

Starter
ESPN was TERRIBLE.

Seriously. Their broadcast was a joke. Its like they had a guy in the upper deck seats shooting the feed from his $200 video recorder...

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
we lost that game because we couldn't hit a wide open jump shot and could not stop Michael Beasley of all people. If they shoot badly instead of horrifically we win that game.

Only encouraging sign is seeing Gallo contribute even when his 3pt shot is off. He is starting to take the ball to the whole and if either finishing nicely or getting to the line.

Who else should the Knicks play outside of the 8 man rotation btw? Toney Douglas and Jordan Hill are obviously not ready to contribute or you could bet D'Antoni would be playing them. I guarantee he would rather have his guys that he drafted in there instead of these fill in guys. Nate is not playing and we have been winning so what are people complaining about? The guy hasn't won anything in this league outside of 2 dunk contests so if D'Antoni benches him and we win then good for him for not listening to people like beat-writers who have no idea what the **** they are talking about. D'Antoni is a great coach and he is proving it by changing up his style taking a bunch of 3rd rate players and backups and getting good wins. He is doing what Larry Brown could not do, adjust to the situation and make the best of it.

Talent wise there are only a few teams that have worse line-up than we do. Gallo, Lee and Harrington (and MAYBE Larry Hughes) are the only guys who would get any minutes on 75% of the teams in this league.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
when duhorrible plays bad we lose, when duhorrible plays decent/good we win. theres a reason we are 7 games under .500 and it starts with him. we need a ****ing pg

mafra

Legend
when duhorrible plays bad we lose, when duhorrible plays decent/good we win. theres a reason we are 7 games under .500 and it starts with him. we need a ****ing pg

Disappointing to see Duhon play so bad, especially since he was playing against C-Arroyo & M-Chalmers. Ouch!

How do you play an entire half w/out an assist if you're the starting PG?

Still, Harrington-Gallo couldn't hit open shots and Chandler disappeared (how about his shot hitting the corner of the backboard).

Gallo had a solid overall game though- got some rebounds and all.

These team can only beat teams over .500 when they shot the 3-ball.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
but chris first shot was the first threeeee for nyk! who was wowed about that? I was... I haven't seen in this game pick'n'rolls by DAVID :( This team is already ( or still ) quite undpredictable, I don't know what they'll be trying in next game, only three point attempts from everywhere are beyond any doubt. I wonder why nobody called nyk bricklayers :teeth: in place of knickerbockers, NEW YORK BRICKS :gony: BTW 3 point machine Gallo has also nice drive on basket but he use it rare.

Last edited:

dlee420

Banned
n8

Considering most of the knicks wins in this streak came against garbage teams(perfect stretch of games to make nate look bad)..I told myself that if the knicks can show me something good against the heat and get a W then i'd say f*ck it to nate. BUT .. when i see that its a close game in the last two minutes and Wilson Chandler shoots an airball .. it makes me say .. put in NATE.. he plays well in those situations.. I don't even know...

dre48ny

Rotation player
Considering most of the knicks wins in this streak came against garbage teams(perfect stretch of games to make nate look bad)..I told myself that if the knicks can show me something good against the heat and get a W then i'd say f*ck it to nate. BUT .. when i see that its a close game in the last two minutes and Wilson Chandler shoots an airball .. it makes me say .. put in NATE.. he plays well in those situations.. I don't even know...

Garbage teams? Phoenix, Atlanta, Portland? Come on bro they had legit competition.

The key is PG! ****ing Duhon makes some stupid plays like half court passes to Heat players. In a game where the only solution is hoisting 3-bricks, the PG has to take control of the game. Handle the rock, distribute, create better shots for teammates, score a bit. A ****ing leader!! So hard to watch this faggot sometimes, pisses me the **** off. I'm really glad with the NYK defense and yes Gallo was not making 3's but he has moves and could drive to the basket. He got fouled several times as he was driving, which means that he has control of the rock.
Duhon inconsistent and obviously his plays is crucial, give Tony a chance if this ****er continues to play like this.

dlee420

Banned
Garbage teams? Phoenix, Atlanta, Portland? Come on bro they had legit competition.

The key is PG! ****ing Duhon makes some stupid plays like half court passes to Heat players. In a game where the only solution is hoisting 3-bricks, the PG has to take control of the game. Handle the rock, distribute, create better shots for teammates, score a bit. A ****ing leader!! So hard to watch this faggot sometimes, pisses me the **** off. I'm really glad with the NYK defense and yes Gallo was not making 3's but he has moves and could drive to the basket. He got fouled several times as he was driving, which means that he has control of the rock.
Duhon inconsistent and obviously his plays is crucial, give Tony a chance if this ****er continues to play like this.

I said "most" were garbage teams.. BUT your right.. Duhon is garbage.. put in toney.. but even nate would be better then duhon in that game.. its just sad