Lakers vs. Knicks--"Unofficial Game Thread"

iSaYughh

Starter
Raymondo has that polished, I'm gunna rampage look to his game at last.

I'm most worried about Fields' shooting. We can't afford a 3/11 scoring night from him.

Not when Kobe...even Artest...seem to be stroking it.

iSaYughh

Starter
The Black Mamba is being guarded well, too. Smh.

We need Gallo to get a lot of plays and touches. His ability to put up a versatile. efficient, relatively low volume, floor-spacing 30 is a key to beat any upper crust team on their game.

iSaYughh

Starter
Great 1st quarter we need to play defense like this in all of our games,and btw William guarding Gasol??

I agree.

But what are we really doing defensively, different from our whack defensive games all season? Aside from Felton and Amare playing defense with their heads out of their asses, Gallo continuing his defensive growth, and Moz getting minutes?

The Black Mamba is being guarded well, too. Smh.

We need Gallo to get a lot of plays and touches. His ability to put up a versatile. efficient, relatively low volume, floor-spacing 30 is a key to beat any upper crust team on their game.
Agreed and we need him to get them in foul trouble.

iSaYughh

Starter
Wow. What a play by Gallo.

Destroys his man defender on the 3pt baseline with patience, a few fakes, then just rampages with a fluid drive, slash, and effortlessly gets the bucket n 1.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Wow. What a play by Gallo.

Destroys his man defender on the 3pt baseline with patience, a few fakes, then just rampages with a fluid drive, slash, and effortlessly gets the bucket n 1.
He has the ability to do this a few times every game. I hope this keeps up.

KingofNy

Starter
This Knicks team plays with heart for about a quarter or two a game. Our starters are getting tore up by the Lakers backups. We need to get rid of Chandler and Gallo and get Melo here already. These trade rumors have costed us at least 6 wins over our last 15 games. Also, Mosgov looks lost out there tonight.

This Knicks team plays with heart for about a quarter or two a game. Our starters are getting tore up by the Lakers backups. We need to get rid of Chandler and Gallo and get Melo here already. These trade rumors have costed us at least 6 wins over our last 15 games. Also, Mosgov looks lost out there tonight.
Agreed its better for everyone if the trade happens sooner than later.

iSaYughh

Starter
Put Walker in to see if he gives us a boost.

I wouldn't hate that. Let Chandler sit for a bit.

Pretty clear we need (a) Melo to truly compete w these guys. Though, subtracting both Gallo and Fields/Chandler, I think we lose handily, as well.

But if we keep Gallo...even losing Fields and Wilson. Plug Melo in and we are right there with anyone. Especially if we pick up a quality big before next season.

la2ny

Starter
Wheres that guy that can step up to Kobe and battle with him shot for shot and play him on D??Where is that extra weapon that gets Amar'e easy buckets like Kobe gets for Gasol once he gets going and draws all the attention?

KingofNy

Starter
Wow, so sloppy. Turnovers left and right. D'Antoni's high powered offense is a joke. We've barely been able to break 100 points over our last 15. I'd give up his "so-called" potent offense for a defense anyday of the week. We need to fire D'Antoni and give up anyone but Felton and Stat for Melo. Get it done already Donnie!!!