Mavs vs Knicks 1/8/09 7:30 pm

metrocard

Legend
Dallas are a stupid franchise. They ever had an establish post player and expect to be an elite team in the NBA.

The reason why Miami beat was because Miami can produce in the paint, where as Dallas never had a presence in the paint.

Its time for Dallas to trade Dirk.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Dallas are a stupid franchise. They ever had an establish post player and expect to be an elite team in the NBA.

The reason why Miami beat was because Miami can produce in the paint, where as Dallas never had a presence in the paint.

co-sign

I still cant believe they gave away Devin Harris and draft picks...terrible move. I never liked Mark Cuban.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

i wudnt call them a stupid franchise, they have been pretty damn succesful since cuban took over. but i agree with you about a post presence. i remember they tried to make dirk one, and that didnt exactly work. but why trade dirk? why not trade an unhappy howard and try to make a deal like that. i feel dirk will be in dallas uniform for a long time, especially if he takes that paycut he said he would.....and about the d-harris trade, ill admit i never knew harris had that kinda skills. i thought the nets won in the trade, but i never envisioned they were getting a close-to-be superstar.

JayJ44

Starter
Does anyone get the feeling the refs have a huge bet against the Knicks? There are so many bad calls, it's getting ridiculous.

Still, we're playing very well. Our defense is pretty good, and our offense is efficient. Hope we can finish this one out, and get a win.

TunerAddict

Starter
Thank Nate Robinson for our failure tonight.

4-16, 1-9 from 3

Has got serious Crawford syndrome. Kid has never met a shot he didn't like. This system needs ball movement, and he thinks that means dribble a lot then take an awful shot after a poor one on one play.

All the talent and athleticism, just not the brain.

TunerAddict

Starter
i dont give a F*ck what ya say, i miss crawford no homo

But he's right here in his little buddy Nate. They're the same player, just in a different gift wrapped package.

Al Harrington played like shit tonight as well.

Positive thing about tonight's game?

Didn't see much of Q. Thank you for listening to our opinions Mike.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
But he's right here in his little buddy Nate. They're the same player, just in a different gift wrapped package.

Al Harrington played like shit tonight as well.

Positive thing about tonight's game?

Didn't see much of Q. Thank you for listening to our opinions Mike.

the thing i hate about al is that he got the ability to take any PF off the dribble but he settles alot..his inside game is very good and he can score wit both hands....but im pretty sure in a game like dis in the 4th quarter, crawford would have won us that game

JayJ44

Starter
I think Nate is much better than Crawford. He's taking pretty good shots most of the time, ones he usually makes. He's just going through a really bad shooting slump.

We really suck in the 4th quarter. We were playing pretty well the whole game, and then our shots stop falling, no ball movement. Part of it maybe from being tired, maybe they get nervous, I don't know. Either way, we need to improve our composure in the 4th quarter.

TunerAddict

Starter
the thing i hate about al is that he got the ability to take any PF off the dribble but he settles alot..his inside game is very good and he can score wit both hands....but im pretty sure in a game like dis in the 4th quarter, crawford would have won us that game

Yea. Harrington's biggest problem is the 3 ball. He takes way too many when it isn't his forte. He can take those guys off the dribble. You're totally right. He just needs to realize that the best shot is the shot you take, and the best shot for him is posting and toasting on whoever is guarding him, because usually its a guy hes much faster than and can shake off him.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Hey I did'nt watch the game b/c I watched the college football game but I have the Knicks game tivoed.I know they lost but whoever watched it tell me should I watch it or not.If its one of those games that gets you pissed then I don't want to watch.

metrocard

Legend

Not as much as Crawford would of lost the game for us.

All of Jamal's clutch shots are tainted, because he has had so many moments of failure and losing; hitting 4-5 clutch shots doesn't make up for HUNDREDS of loses Crawford has been the main culprit of.

Long live the worst defender and decision maker in the NBA.

JayJ44

Starter
Hey I did'nt watch the game b/c I watched the college football game but I have the Knicks game tivoed.I know they lost but whoever watched it tell me should I watch it or not.If its one of those games that gets you pissed then I don't want to watch.

I wouldn't watch it, or just watch the 1st half. I was cursing a lot during that game because of crappy calls by the refs, and stupid decisions by our players. You probably shouldn't bother...

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I wouldn't watch it, or just watch the 1st half. I was cursing a lot during that game because of crappy calls by the refs, and stupid decisions by our players. You probably shouldn't bother...

Thanks man im glad you told me b/c I don't want to get all mad here at 1 in the morning lol.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Not as much as Crawford would of lost the game for us.

All of Jamal's clutch shots are tainted, because he has had so many moments of failure and losing; hitting 4-5 clutch shots doesn't make up for HUNDREDS of loses Crawford has been the main culprit of.

Long live the worst defender and decision maker in the NBA.

damn 4-5, really????if u say so

1 major problem i've seen lately is that we suck in the 4th quarter and thats cuz we dont kno who to go to

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Firstly: I think it's wrong to dump a heap of blame on Robinson, when he's usually very dependable: the guy is usually automatic. These past two games, he's shot the ball poorly. It's a slump, and he'll eventually snap out of it.

Secondly: Where's the criticism for Richardson? Outside of Tuner, nobody's come out and stated the obvious: the guy stinks and should not be playing big minutes. Before Crawford was even traded, I stated this; and the Crawford haters came out, saying that Richardson was better and was once "the best player on the Knicks:" Twilight Zone material.

Thirdly: Crawford is gone, and the Knicks are still losing. Bottom line, before Crawford left, we were a game over .500. Now, we're 12-20 or whatever. Crawford is a streak shooter, reminiscent of John Starks or Latrell Sprewell.

He's not needed for D: he's a 2. He's not needed for PG duties, again, because he's a 2. What he does is get hot, sometimes very hot, and score in bunches. His first year with the Knicks, he was losing the ball off of his foot, that type of stuff, though not on every touch, as the haters on here like to say. I liked his game, even then. Since his first season with us, he's played well. And 4-5 game winners is just ludicrous BS, from the same person who said he was "the worst player in the history of the nba." Jamal can play. Why else would Lebron tell the cavs to make a play for him?

Shooting in the low 40's is not ideal, but AI, Kidd, TMAC and many others shoot around the low 40's, without being bashed. The reason Crawford hasn't been able to shine is because he's been put on teams that are dysfunctional. The same reason that the Marburians give for why Marbury has had little success.

I've actually gone to Knick games, and the guy is out there, before all other players, getting ready to play, shooting and running drills. Find somebody else to blame.

metrocard

Legend
Crawford didn't need to play defense because he played the 2?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Crawford only had 4-5 game winners, honestly.
Stop acting like he had 20 and get off his nuts.

One game over .500, in what? like 15 games?

Crawford has gave the Knicks some one of the worst LOSING seasons CONSISTENTLY this franchise has ever seen.

He will forever be the biggest LOSER in the NBA, check out his winning %, the worst in the NBA.

And its getting WORSE.

You say we got worse without Crawford, well did the Warriors get any better?

LMAO

No.

Crawford stinks.
Hop off him.
k, thanks.

T'Mac is a 45% shooter
J'Kidd can't shoot.
Iverson is a career 27 ppg player, where as Crawford is 15. AI always got a lot of heat, now he's a cancer in Detroit.