New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics 12/08/2013 12:00PM

pat

Starter
wow I thought this was a later game and when I saw the score I couldnt believe it.

Woodson HAS TO BE fired for this right???

Even if we fire him, we do not have a proven GM who could work out a deal with a solid coach. We Are up **** creek without a paddle and will stay there until Dolan sells the team or decides to be the money man only.

Broadway

All Star
HC Lionel Hollins would fix our problem ASAP

I even think VDN would do better at this point. It seems like the team was only playing with False Moxy/Bravado in efforts to save Woody because he's their ultimate enabler. Now after the 2 meaningless victories in the grand scheme of things back to business as usual.

tiger0330

Legend
wow I thought this was a later game and when I saw the score I couldnt believe it.

Woodson HAS TO BE fired for this right???
Woody's not the problem, he ain't shooting 30% and letting a 94ppg team look like OKC. The Knicks need a GM like Ainge, 9 first round picks in the next 5 years and under the cap next year, they have a great future. Most disappointing game of the season imo, coming off a 2 game win streak and getting blown out by the Celts deflates the idea that the Knicks had solved their problems.

Broadway

All Star
coming off a 2 game win streak and getting blown out by the Celts deflates the idea that the Knicks had solved their problems.

This loss is very reminiscent of an Isiah Thomas regime loss. The season is shaping up the same.

I wonder what Rondo thinks of the audition on display tonight?

Kiyaman

Legend
I even think VDN would do better at this point. It seems like the team was only playing with False Moxy/Bravado in efforts to save Woody because he's their ultimate enabler. Now after the 2 meaningless victories in the grand scheme of things back to business as usual.

This makes us 2-8 in MSG .. Tomorow Dolan have to put on his GM cap, and make some drastic changes from LOSERS to WINNERS...

Woodson is a FOOL .. the Celtricks having a 38 point lead before the 4th qtr., I wouldve had the Starters play the entire 4th qtr., I wouldnt call one time-out unless they bring the lead down to 10 points.

Broadway

All Star
This makes us 2-8 in MSG .. Tomorow Dolan have to put on his GM cap, and make some drastic changes from LOSERS to WINNERS...

Woodson is a FOOL .. the Celtricks having a 38 point lead before the 4th qtr., I wouldve had the Starters play the entire 4th qtr., I wouldnt call one time-out unless they bring the lead down to 10 points.

Hey we're only a few games from winning the Atlantic <---------keep repeating this for the next 63gms

That
2823zhy.png

&

This
1zeavcn.png

Believe it or not these games are 6yrs a part. We were supposed to be so much better off.

metrocard

Legend
This franchise is done, in the worst way you can imagine. The whole Melo resigning situation will be extremely ugly and will hurt us for 5+ years.

petescud

Starter
First game i turned off this year....total wasted effort. I'm dumbfounded. I don't know where to start

skisloper

Starter
[2QUOTE=;279530]We lost by a margin of 40 pts... against a team that is in full tanking mode... I'm speechless.[/QUOTE]

This was a dramatic enough loss that woody needs to make a move.
We won out last two when Felton had a hot hand. We do need our point guards being outside jump shooters. We need prigioni to be our starting point guard. Felton will make nothing better. Let him play with amare in the 2nd unit. A this point break the Knicks into two units.

Prigioni
shump
melo
barg
martin

felton
hardaway
jr
metta
amare

bigapple

Starter
Some1 really should b fired right now

Woodson substitution are limited to 3 player

i dont know why he is so love to garbage players Felton JR

9 field goals total in 1st half

Felton 20 waisted minutes 0-6 but this time no TO's
JR 26 mins 1-5 3 of them are airs

MELO says he will be shooting less and more passig

1 asist TOTAL in whole game and all his shots in paint was all ISO 5-15

wana hear worse?

Knicks are playing @ Celtics on friday

accoring to Mike Breen there will be just 1 short practic due next game is on monday and this is 3 games in 2 nights.

its cavs bulls and celtics

if they wont win even 1 game SOME1 REALLY SHOULD B FIRED

Oldtimer

Rotation player
This game was disturbing. We have no present and our cap space and draft situation suggest a dismal immediate future. Boston, on the other hand, is in rebuild mode and, as an earlier poster, noted has 9 first round picks over the next five years. Yet,they beat us at our home by over forty points. Depressing!!