KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I hope I can hold off until my troops come back from their Chinese Vacation. I still have alot of ground to make up :crossfingers:

CoolClyde

waivers

I was number 12 because I had just picked up Teague (and then dropped him), but before that I was a higher number. the last person to pick a player up on waivers becomes number 12.

on another note, congrats to Rono for handing Metro his first defeat, an incredibly close matchup due to the Coquis sleeping on Monday, not setting lineup, and essentially losing due to said f*ckup. so important to set your lineups in advance, so as not to let this happen.

congrats to Pringles for the other intense win over MusketeerX, another nail biter down the sunday wire.

Rady and Knicks4Life have tranformed their team into winners, both will be hard to beat.

Crazy 8's has imploded his top high-scoring team so he can root for the Knicks, go figure, and no longer has a Gay Love team, but a roster of Knickerbockers and scrubs. live and die by the home team! rock!

Looking ahead, an easy week for Coquis over the non-playing DaTRPRINE, who should have been banned from the league weeks ago, an intriguing matchup of the newfound Pork Pirates vs Rady's Hot Mice on Fire, Pringles newly bolstered meaty mustache men vs the newly empowered RTE1 Traffic Jam, Scorgasms vs P0nder, KBlack vs Bouncy2 (a good one!), and the Crust Crew taking on MusketeerX. Good luck to all, and set your lineups!

not sure what I should do about a hurt Varejao, with Spencer Hawes rarely playing and Eric Gordon STILL not playing, it's like having half a team of gimps! I got a lotta PG's if anyone's interested in trade! LATER!

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
K4L Available :

Meeks
Young
Wright

K4L Needs :

Another Bigman would be willing to 2 for 1

:alert: K4L thank you for the recent trade offers everyone. I am still looking for players I like as I did not draft these guys. :alert:

metrocard

Legend
Coquio's most loved player in Ibaka has been traded. Coquis are sending out a message they were not pleased with the previous week of fail and are looking to tear the down the house after a disgusting 6 - 1 record.

Ibaka's new team, The Pringles will enjoy his triple double potential (PTS, REB, BLK) and his efficiency.

Welcome the newest Coqui, Tony Parker. I love PG's and Tony P will bring his consistency to my squad.

Coquis have left a Kobe Bryant offer on the table for the Mad Mice Men of Romania.

Kobe Bryant, slong with Paul George and Stehen Jackson are being offered

in exchange for

Josh Smith, DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Morrow.

Coquis are cleaning house and are looking to drop everyone that isn't named Rubio, Howard, and Kemba Walker out of all people (Its a Bronx thing).

Peace out.

iSaYughh

Starter
Pringles4Life and Coquis have consummated a deal. Simple, but high-impact 1 for 1 swap.

T. Parker

for

Ibaka

*I'm always open for business, but barring new trade scenarios, I'm no longer actively in the market looking to deal.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Coquis have left a Kobe Bryant offer on the table for the Mad Mice Men of Romania.

Kobe Bryant, slong with Paul George and Stehen Jackson are being offered

in exchange for

Josh Smith, DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Morrow.

The Hot Mice will be analysing the trade and come up with an answer later tomorrow.

iSaYughh

Starter
That is an extremely interesting trade proposal to The Mice....

Coquis upper management truly is cleaning house with a proposal like that, despite a league-leading point total.

Tony is a warrior, and his veteran consistency will be a great presence and addition to playing alongside Rubio with Coquis, especially after the debacle that led their first loss, and J. Jarret going down with injury. He will be in good hands.

Most excited for the addition of Mr. Ibaka. Especially after the blockbuster deal with the Gayed Pirates, my squad is itching to unleash, and make a move to finish the season vying for the #1 League Point Total.

CoolClyde

hurtin' crustoleum

so i dropped Spencer Hawes, the guy's played like 2 games the past month. been holding onto Eric Gordon, who's played 2 games the entire season, and now Varejao's gone for a month... what to do? drop one of the best rebounders in the league? does anyone care to take him off my hands, along with Marshon Brooks? I stupidly dropped Jeff Teague to bolster my PF lineup, so congrats to whoever gets him. not really sure what to do at this point re Varejao, can anyone offer this crusty cat a suggestion?

iSaYughh

Starter
so i dropped Spencer Hawes, the guy's played like 2 games the past month. been holding onto Eric Gordon, who's played 2 games the entire season, and now Varejao's gone for a month... what to do? drop one of the best rebounders in the league? does anyone care to take him off my hands, along with Marshon Brooks? I stupidly dropped Jeff Teague to bolster my PF lineup, so congrats to whoever gets him. not really sure what to do at this point re Varejao, can anyone offer this crusty cat a suggestion?

You won't get too many cents to the dollar, but check out offer I'll be sending shortly.

I'm not in the Teague running, but that will be a wise pickup to whomever is jonesing for him.

Hawes was a good drop, IMO -- even when he comes back, it's so unclear when he will/won't play. Can crush fantasy weeks having an injured guy, AND not knowing whether to play them or not.

iSaYughh

Starter
Nevermind :( Read he is out for MINIMUM one month, and no definite time table.

Good thing you traded Bosh for two quality PF/Cs.

CoolClyde

sad face is right. losing the raptor for 2 quality PF/C's was for Spencer Hawes' sake, just worked out. if I could get the Porky Pirate to give up Chris Kamen before he drops him for Balkmania...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
sad face is right. losing the raptor for 2 quality PF/C's was for Spencer Hawes' sake, just worked out. if I could get the Porky Pirate to give up Chris Kamen before he drops him for Balkmania...

Don't be silly.

I have no interest in Balkman. Never really got too in to his game. Not that he has much of a chance to showcase it outside of preseason.

I like some things he does: gritty, good anticipation, but he's hardly worth giving Kaman up.

Balkman is the exception to my new rule.

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;206290 said:
Don't be silly.

I have no interest in Balkman. Never really got too in to his game. Not that he has much of a chance to showcase it outside of preseason.

I like some things he does: gritty, good anticipation, but he's hardly worth giving Kaman up.

Balkman is the exception to my new rule.

I'M KIDDING, YA KNICK NUTSACK LOVIN' PIRATE!!

CoolClyde

Gordon out till April!!

just read that Eric F*cking Gordon, who I've held onto the entire season after
playing just 2 games, is now going in for surgery and will be out
till April, and may not even play this season!! what a c*nt!

iSayUghh, how does this postseason work, when does it start, do we keep
the players we have, do our records start from scratch, what's the dealyo?

I dropped Varejao, if someone wants to hold him for a month, and I'm about to
drop Gordon, that selfish gimp! no more waiting around for guys to heal, I'm
gonna play with a squad fulla scrubs! watch me now!

I'm just gonna fill up with Guards, Guards, Guards!

iSaYughh

Starter
iSayUghh, how does this postseason work, when does it start, do we keep
the players we have, do our records start from scratch, what's the dealyo?

Gordan has been jerking off owners all year. What a cunty runt.

Playoffs: I'll get back with specific details soon. Put it this way: I'm already sweating out matchups now and rooting for certain ppl, re: the playoffs. Which is pretty f'd considering I have 3rd overall total points, yet am clinging to death for the 8th seed.

So ya, pretty sure 8 teams make it, I think 4 from each division, but I have to double check on that -- it could just be the top 8 teams, regardless of division.

When you make the playoffs, you get seeded -- based off record, and overall points as tiebreaker.

8 seed plays 1 seed, etc.

Playoff-style tournament.

I was thinking if people want, we could work out some sort of "prize" system for the 2012 KO Champion, or runner up, too, etc.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I was thinking if people want, we could work out some sort of "prize" system for the 2012 KO Champion, or runner up, too, etc.

Same. Any inklings?

I was thinking a subscription to Plumpers, or something.

51%2B%2BNu5yA1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;206324 said:
Same. Any inklings?

I was thinking a subscription to Plumpers, or something.

51%2B%2BNu5yA1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:teeth::teeth:

That broad is just skin, bone...and the lard of a giant black bear.

Maybe custom title and/or sigs?

iSaYughh

Starter
Btw, re: playoffs

Week 22 is the star of the playoffs. Playoffs go Week 22, Week 23, and Week 24 -- Week 24 lasts a full 11 days, too. A true thunderdome for glory.

Division winners automatically advance, and are the top seeded teams to start the playoffs.

The other 6 playoff seeds are determined by overall seeding, based off of your total points.

In the playoffs, the top seeds vs bottom seeds square off accordingly throughout the playoffs.

We also have a big, gay :alert::alert:RIVALRY WEEK:alert::alert: coming up, in but a few short weeks; it features a rematch of the embittered and embolded Coquis facing off against the hobbled yet eve-resilient Scores of Gasms.

Not to mention, a featuring of the (potential?) rivalry brewing between the increasingly crusted CrustCrew, and the Knickerbockaphle, playoff-bound Spicy Pork Pirates!