College: Marshall

Raptors Bench:

PG Jose Calderon
SG Sonny Weems
SF Antoine Wright
PF Amir Johnson
C Rasho Nesterovic

Knicks Bench:

Forward- Al harrington, Forward- Jordan Hill, Guard-Larry Hughes, Guard- Nate Robinson, Guard- Toney Douglas, Center- Darko Milicic, F Marcus Landry, C Eddy Curry , F Jonathan Bender

Team Stat Leaders
-----TORONTO -----NEW YORK
Points- C. Bosh 23.9---- D. Lee 19.4
Rebounds- C. Bosh 11.1- D. Lee 11.4
Assists- J. Calderon 5.8- C. Duhon 6.3
Steals- J. Jack .8 -------L. Hughes 1.3
Blocks- A. Bargnani 1.4-- J. Jeffries 1.1

--still a fan -prosportsdaily

Sorry if someone was planing on making a thread

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
We can't let them get off the start they dd the last game. Bargnani has to be stopped. He played like an all-star in the last game. Gallo has to be on this game.

p0nder

Starter
Games against the raptors are always intense and hotly contested. I hope that we can pull off a big win here against a team we know we can beat.

These games are big time for me as all the basketball fans around me are either lakers fans or raptors fans. So when we face the raptors i've got to defend the knicks like a dog and they didn't give me much ammunition last game aside from gallo not getting enough touches...

pat

Starter
no all star game for lee he better rape bosh tonite.

Yeah. Although I guess it is going to be a difficult game. They are on quite a roll recently. I watched their game against Dallas and what I saw was pretty impressive. Not so much Bosh, but their ball movement and intensity surprised me to say the least.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Games against the raptors are always intense and hotly contested. I hope that we can pull off a big win here against a team we know we can beat.

Not the last one, haha.

But yea, we need a win tonight. This is the toughest team we're gonna face over the next 5 and it would be nice to defeat them all. I think the remaining 4 will be a lesser challenge.

Last time they just came out flat, started down 17-3 if I remember correctly. As long as we avoid that flat start, should be a great game. They made it very interesting in that last game too.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Huge game tonight! A must win in order to keep the playoffs within our grasp. Lee...play like you have something to prove!

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
If Duhon can just keep those 16 points going, we are set. Ah, crap, that is 16 points in the last 8 games, OH NO, he has 16 turnovers also. Please, don't anyone tell me about his assist, those are only there because he is do damn scared to shoot anymore.
This has gone on the whole year, yet the only one I heard call D'Ant on it was Clyde, who said last game, "Your going to need Hughes the rest of this year, possibly in a vital role, playing every player on the whole bench last game, except Hughes is not to wise.". "They need on court game time." Your gong to need a veteran to get you there down the stretch. If Robinson (who is showing wear and tear) and Duhon who is showing nothing this year keeps his no points games with 30 plus minutes, Finally an announcer with some stones.

Idiot Van Gundy reported on ESPN Hughes was with 8 teams in his career. ESPN even puts up the graphic (the NBA site had the teams listed wrong, repeating Philly and Chicago twice. One, black circle Van Gundy is wrong, it is six teams, also Van Gundy failed to mention that he is in his 12th year @ 30 and that the average player in the league never cracks twelve. No, he is not Lebron or Kobe, but on this team, he is the best point guard on that bench. D'Ant just pulls him after one T/0 or missed shot, yet Duhon can have 32 minutes and 0 points. Benching Robinson cost him a game or two, doing the same with Hughes is going to cost him a game or two, it's going to be tight to get that last place.

Looking at the pregame, Hughes still leads the team in steals, he has not slowed down and can still cover the passing lanes. I know it kills D'Ant that Hughes is pulling in around 200K a game for a good seat, but D'Ant's actions with Curry, Robinson and Hughes are going to haunt him come 2010. Here is three vets that asked to get out under of this head game coach. Curry to press, Robinson via agent and 25K fine, Hughes just to Walsh.
D'Ant has a closed door policy and you don't know if your playing or not until he calls your name. Nobody knows with this economy, what the market will be, so throwing out figures is useless. The corporate boxes and names on arena's are not going to be renewed when companies are fighting chapter 11 or no longer exist or being bailed out. Going to be interesting.....

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
My friends dad got him tickets to the game. We don't know what seats, picking them up at the window. This should be a good game. I hope DLee has a career night. Let's go Knicks !

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
i hope Lee has and outstanding game.. we have to play D on Jack.. He seems to always play his career games against us
Jarrett Jack and Chris Duhon are cousins, so maybe Jack gets fired up whenever he knows he is playing against his less talented relative. :lol:

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Does Al Harrington knows he has 4 other teammates? Once the ball is his hands he ****ing shots it, pass the damn ball idiot! I can't wait for him to be traded...

Kiyaman

Legend
The Raptors might be a championship team.I don't see anybody in the league that could stop them.

The Knicks could stop them if Herb Williams was our head coach....
Rapters giving up one shot to the Knicks in the 2nd half, so our shots better start dropping

Kiyaman

Legend
Harrington is keeping Barg and johnson in foul trouble....Nate Nate Nate got caught hanging.....but still slip through 3 defenders for a layup afteward