New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
Jorts is 40lbs over-weight, why would anyone want to put someone out of shape and SLOW - on the court?

Jorts isnt 40 lb over weight....Jorts need a bigman coach (Larry Johnson) to develope his college talent into NBA talent....Jorts was drafted on his bigman defensive performance and strong offensive reboundin in the NCAA tournament....not for hanging out at the 3-ball line shooting the ball.

u need to start watching Jorts instint on the defensive end of the court to notice some coaching on boxing-out, passin to the right man after grabbin a defensive-rebound will make Jorts the decent bigman backup for both Tyson & Stat.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Last game we beat Chicago even though JR, Baron struggled and Novak hardly touched the ball. If we can get our shooters hot and shumpert continues to play the way he is playing we will put the bulls away easily.

BD, JR and Novak had struggled against the Bulls all season long. Their combined shooting is 12 for 45 for a total of 26.7% I dont expect them to improve either playing at United Center today.

Beside Melo, Fields is the only one who played well against the Bulls this year, making 17 of 32 shots (including 3 for 7 from 3P). Woodson needs to sit JR down and sub for Fields if he misses too many. The way Melo is shooting lately, we can live and die by Melo's shooting but not JR's!

Go with the percentage and Knicks will have a better chance winning in Chicago.

KingCharles34

All Star
Jorts isnt 40 lb over weight....Jorts need a bigman coach (Larry Johnson) to develope his college talent into NBA talent....Jorts was drafted on his bigman defensive performance and strong offensive reboundin in the NCAA tournament....not for hanging out at the 3-ball line shooting the ball.

u need to start watching Jorts instint on the defensive end of the court to notice some coaching on boxing-out, passin to the right man after grabbin a defensive-rebound will make Jorts the decent bigman backup for both Tyson & Stat.

Kiyaman, have you been lifting weights with your dang-dang? Posts like this one lead me to believe this, no homo. Josh "Barrel to yo Chin" Harrelson does have great natural instincts, with LJ's assistance Jorts will become a great and productive backup for Chandler and Amare, he'll be good enough to start for many teams

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiyaman, have you been lifting weights with your dang-dang? Posts like this one lead me to believe this, no homo. Josh "Barrel to yo Chin" Harrelson does have great natural instincts, with LJ's assistance Jorts will become a great and productive backup for Chandler and Amare, he'll be good enough to start for many teams

u kiddin me Im a topic....from day one Jorts been coached and used in the wrong way....once coach Woody took over shat-changed....Stat was no longer receiving the ball 20' feet out anymore, if Stat lacked on defense twice in a row he became the 5th option on offense.

u are to damn stuck on Jorts offensive game, when Jorts defense & rebounding is what we need to take a load off Tyson Chandler 38 minutes per game since Stat injury....plus Stat & Novak is our scoring bigs.

Kiyaman

Legend
BD, JR and Novak had struggled against the Bulls all season long. Their combined shooting is 12 for 45 for a total of 26.7% I dont expect them to improve either playing at United Center today.

Beside Melo, Fields is the only one who played well against the Bulls this year, making 17 of 32 shots (including 3 for 7 from 3P). Woodson needs to sit JR down and sub for Fields if he misses too many. The way Melo is shooting lately, we can live and die by Melo's shooting but not JR's!

Go with the percentage and Knicks will have a better chance winning in Chicago.

:agreed: I wish u could send this to Woody personally....Im gettin tired of watching a 32 minute JR Smith shoot 3-12 vs .500+ teams

KingCharles34

All Star
u kiddin me Im a topic....from day one Jorts been coached and used in the wrong way....once coach Woody took over shat-changed....Stat was no longer receiving the ball 20' feet out anymore, if Stat lacked on defense twice in a row he became the 5th option on offense.

u are to damn stuck on Jorts offensive game, when Jorts defense & rebounding is what we need to take a load off Tyson Chandler 38 minutes per game since Stat injury....plus Stat & Novak is our scoring bigs.

I was watching Above the Rim the other night and one dude said that to another dude, i was just trying to find a way to compliment you and your post. MY BAD

However, Im not stuck on Jorts offensive game. I believe he has some potential as far as rebounding and defense, hes gonna reach that potential now that O Antoni is gone. Cant forget about Jeffries too

Rob Low

Rotation player
They're gonna be ready for Melo today. To win this game we'll need to get JR,Shump, and Landry going early and have Melo be a facilitator cause they will most likely be double teaming him all game.

jafet6

Benchwarmer
Last game we beat Chicago even though JR, Baron struggled and Novak hardly touched the ball. If we can get our shooters hot and shumpert continues to play the way he is playing we will put the bulls away easily.

I rather Derrick rose play, but i guess it does not matter. I just dont like hearing the BS excuses on how we got the Win. Its a shame some people still make excuses even when 2 of our Main players are INJURED smh

When you win in Miami the you can talk!
That game was first time d rose was on a basketball court since like a month still you guys where up by 21 point and they went up by 10 but then you guys won by hero ball by melodramaticshots on crunch time but are you guys seriously think you can stop the bull in a 7 game series!

KingCharles34

All Star
That game was first time d rose was on a basketball court since like a month still you guys where up by 21 point and they went up by 10 but then you guys won by hero ball by melodramaticshots on crunch time but are you guys seriously think you can stop the bull in a 7 game series!

Shut the f*ck up Bulls fag...D Rose stays on mute. If it comes down to it Miami will rape your team and send Bulls fans home crying for the 2nd straight year. Im not sure whats uglier, Carlos loser's defense/effort or Joakim Noah

fender0577

Rotation player
Same for you bulls fans, as i recall, they knocked ya'll out last year, and had D.Rose on smash.So slow down, ya'll haven't won anything either.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
747p.jpg

jafet6

Benchwarmer
Shut the f*ck up Bulls fag...D Rose stays on mute. If it comes down to it Miami will rape your team and send Bulls fans home crying for the 2nd straight year. Im not sure whats uglier, Carlos loser's defense/effort or Joakim Noah
im a heat fan, my second team is the bulls and my third team is are the knicks now my father is a knick/melo fan so if the heat or the bull face up with the knicks my father and i will be at war like Sunday and unfortunately he won!

But i do think that NYC is the best threat in the west for the heat! But still Heat fan since 2010................:teeth:
and pray the lord that D. Rose dosen't play today he will make the knicks look like a B!@#$! But Iman impressed me last sunday that guy will be the player that will be very important in the next decade for the knicks! I like the way he play and defend! I want to see him defend Bron in a best of 7 series! hopefully this season I ain't afraid of yall! but get this win to hype the first round catchup between both of you guys!

and can some one explain me why the coach dosen't use this as the starting line up:
LIN or DAvid, iman shumper, Melo, stat's and Tyson chandler!:peace:
sorry 4 my grammar!:smokin:

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
when you answere me how many game ahead the knicks are in front of the bulls in the standing?!:boohoo:

i see you got no answer!

answer me how many free throws derrick rose misses at the end of the fourth quarter? answer why deng looks like the main character from planet of the apes? how bout why noah looks like travie mccoy on steroids? and bro we still beat you on sunday and your mad enough to take the time out of your day to make an account on a knicks forum to talk about it? awesome bro how bout we just ignore this herb and go on with our lives...

KingCharles34

All Star
when you answere me how many game ahead the knicks are in front of the bulls in the standing?!:boohoo:

i see you got no answer!

When u chose to post here, u sealed your fate in a single moment. The shining star that was Derrick Rose has just become a dismal light. In the playoffs, with one hand the Knicks will crush the Bulls and throw their souls into eternal darkness