The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Lol you still proud about that huh? :lol:

Best win of my life.......

by the way...here my predictions for this week

Coquis > HotMice
That's Amare > p0nder
Blob City > All Stars
WaterMel0n > Scorgasms
NJC > Patriots
Brusiers > Wharfies
Helmets > Gayman
Killed > Soupa

smokes

Huge Member
Very nice deal there between That's Amare and metrocard.

I'd say it has good potential for both teams.

Coquis definitely got even more dangerous adding the beast Jrue Holiday.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
as of now, a lot of close games this week. good to see ppl setting their lineups, minus Allstars.

I think the trade is in favor of Faghardo, as I personally wouldn't give up Jrue, but it's not imbalanced enough to veto.

metrocard

Legend
as of now, a lot of close games this week. good to see ppl setting their lineups, minus Allstars.

I think the trade is in favor of Faghardo, as I personally wouldn't give up Jrue, but it's not imbalanced enough to veto.

Allstars not setting their line ups?

I gotta people knocking on the door ready to take over a team.

smokes

Huge Member
Wow metro vs rady...

3PAkyf0.png

ldPjfjr.png

smokes

Huge Member
Lol more...

rm6X7vO.png

In other news, I'm fapping hard over my Steph Curry trade right now oh yeah baby :smokin:

CoolClyde

Very nice deal there between That's Amare and metrocard.

I'd say it has good potential for both teams.

Coquis definitely got even more dangerous adding the beast Jrue Holiday.

seeing Metrocoq giving up on his men Rubio and OJ def raised some 'brows, but Jew Holiday IS beasting this year like none other. hopefully this won't bite his frogs in the proverbial butt.

smokes

Huge Member
had my eye on TomRob for weeks. seems to be Bruiser material...
with any luck, another Larry Sanders... could very likely be a bust as well.

I'll be honest and back you on this one. I'm tempted to agree and say that he's gonna be bad so you'll drop him :lol:

But I was very glad to see the back of Jason Thompson this week I can feel Robinson coming for that starters job.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
More Shenanigans

Metro - I hate calling you out, but I distinctly remember you having Tim Duncan in your lineup and Chris Johnson on your bench. How is it that the two are switched. I know you don't like me and you're going to bitch all about how you have no idea and that Duncan was always on your bench, so please do us all a favor and just admit that you cheated. This really questions whether this ever happened before.

This kind of **** is just ridiculous. I know it's just a fantasy game, but with a commissioner that has no integrity, the league is pointless.

For the sake of fair and fun competition, I really think commissioner rights should be given to Smokes and only Smokes. If not, then I'm going to hang my hat up because I can't be involved in a league that has a corrupt commish.

CoolClyde

Metro - I hate calling you out, but I distinctly remember you having Tim Duncan in your lineup and Chris Johnson on your bench. How is it that the two are switched. I know you don't like me and you're going to bitch all about how you have no idea and that Duncan was always on your bench, so please do us all a favor and just admit that you cheated. This really questions whether this ever happened before.

This kind of **** is just ridiculous. I know it's just a fantasy game, but with a commissioner that has no integrity, the league is pointless.

For the sake of fair and fun competition, I really think commissioner rights should be given to Smokes and only Smokes. If not, then I'm going to hang my hat up because I can't be involved in a league that has a corrupt commish.

I know i saw Tim on bench in middle of game, leading me to believe Metro honestly made the switch before game started. Yahoo! Fantasy locks the player once game starts, so commish should not have the ability to unlock an inherent mechanism of the league.

Metro follows the bball news, so he knows who's playing and who's not last minute. i have to support Metro on this one.

metrocard

Legend

I didn't cheat.
Tim Duncan game started at 10:30 I believe or around that time. Yahoo still gave me the option to move my lineup, so I inserted CJ in. Thanks for be so observational and also thanks for basically kicking yourself out the league for nothing ...especially since I've been as fair and as fun of a commish you can ask for.

Peace.