Hornets vs Knicks Game Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This was supposed to be the first game I ever saw live at the Garden, but unfortunately things didnt work out so Ill be watching parts of the game from home :(

As Knicks fans, we have ZERO interest in this game. The season is over for us, the 6 game losing streak did us in. I just think the heart that this team has showed is pathetic, and frustrating. Wheres there hearts at? They shouldnt be calling themselves men the way they played. Its disgusting.

We dont exactly have the most talented team but should we have more then 28 wins? I think we should have a couple more, the fact that we give up over 108 points per game is sad. Theres no excuse of that. I put some of the blame on David Lee for being a terrible defender. Hes softer then cottonelle. Al Harrington is a waste of a good body (no homo), Duhorn is a backup.

Anyways, the only reason why this game means something is because of the very interesting playoff picture in the western conference. From 2nd to 8th, theres only a 4 game seperation. Im very happy to see the Jazz in 7th right now, I never liked them. The Hornets are in 5th, if the playoffs started right now they'd be matched up with Denver..that would be a great first round playoff series.

122ittv.png

Even though the knicks are still an embarrassment, I would have loved to go to the game tonight. I have been through a backstage tour of MSG, but i have never seen the knicks play there. You win some and you lose some, I lost this time :(

Heres a list of games that are actually worth watching

Celtics vs Hawks 7:30 on NBA TV
Nuggets vs Mavericks 8:30

JayJ44

Starter
I've never seen a game at MSG either, and I live right in Brooklyn. Can't afford decent seats, and I don't wanna spend 20 bucks to sit in the back, and not be able to watch the game.

Yeah, I could care less about this game. There's a Celtics-Hawks game on NBA tv I'll probably watch. Hopefully Zaza will **** up KG.:crossfingers:

Edit: Oh yeah, KG is still out. Damn, wanted to see him get his ass kicked. The Knicks game has been good so far, maybe we could pull out a win just to save some pride.

Last edited:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
its so sad nowadays, even the game threads are dead. it was just 2 weeks ago that this site was alive after the larry hughes deal lol. and i checked the boxscore and we r surprisinly beating new orleans by 13. right now i can tell the western conference playoffs are gonna be amazing. a new orleans-denver matchup wud b awesome. personally im hopin for

1-8: Lakers vs Mavs
2-7: Spurs vs Blazers
3-6: Hornets vs Jazz
4-5: Denver vs Houston

thts wat im hopin for not wat i predict. especially that hornets vs jazz matchup. seeing cp3 and d-will in a playoff matchup wud be every bball fan's dream

JayJ44

Starter
Knicks are actually playing well. Best they've played in awhile, as soon as it doesn't matter lol. Nate and CP3 almost got in a fight, just pushed each other around, no punches thrown.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Knicks are actually playing well. Best they've played in awhile, as soon as it doesn't matter lol. Nate and CP3 almost got in a fight, just pushed each other around, no punches thrown.

really???? damn i wish i cud watch the game then, hopefully they show it in the highlights, wat was it about? lol 2 of ma fav players going at it, if they actually fought, i truthfully wudnt kno who 2 root for

JayJ44

Starter
^Throughout the game, they've both been talking trash, playing physical. Nate was playing hard defense on him (for once lol) and they just started pushing each other, and getting in each others face. The refs and the players seperated it before it got into anything.

I'm in the same predicament lol. CP3 and Nate are my 2 favorite players in the NBA.

JayJ44

Starter
We swept the season series against the Hornets, who would have thunk it?

We needed a win. I'm all for tanking, but we had to get a good win for some respect.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

We needed a win. I'm all for tanking, but we had to get a good win for some respect.

agreed im glad they won in the garden to, give the ppl a game worth their money. all i want is us to win more or less games than 33. tht and 23 are like taboo to melol

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer

If only we could have swept the clippers, split with the kings, and swept the wizards. Then we would be in the playoff hunt :(