Delete My Account Please

knicksin60

Starter
Do you not believe in sending the administrator of this website private messages? Or did you just want to look cool in front of everyone by requesting an unnecessary account termination where posters are required to post threads about the Knicks?

Kiyaman

Legend
Who is d2319? whats his problem?

I would've deleted his account as soon as he put Tim Thomas (in a Knick uniform) picture up.
Do this guy know how many games we lost consecutively giving the ball to a 6.10 SF-Tim Thomas to shoot 10 feet from the basket over a 6.4 to 6.6 defender and Timmy missed every time....thats worst than Jefferies missing every other layup. LOL

Matter of fact who is this guy?
someone find some of his last posts and put them up in this thread so we could find out who hurt this guys feelings to make him put up this silly thread....before we delete this thread.

knicksin60

Starter
I would've deleted his account as soon as he put Tim Thomas (in a Knick uniform) picture up.
Do this guy know how many games we lost consecutively giving the ball to a 6.10 SF-Tim Thomas to shoot 10 feet from the basket over a 6.4 to 6.6 defender and Timmy missed every time....thats worst than Jefferies missing every other layup. LOL

Matter of fact who is this guy?
someone find some of his last posts and put them up in this thread so we could find out who hurt this guys feelings to make him put up this silly thread....before we delete this thread.

If you click on his profile and look at his post history, you'll notice that this guy was like the boy who sits in the corner of the classroom who nobody pays attention to.I guess he grew so tired of being ignored by other posters here that he left KO with a bitter taste in his mouth.And came back just to confront the rejection that he felt as a member of this forum.