Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

RealNYK78

Rookie
Notice....

EVERY Team Feature and MILK their SUPERSTAR...not this pas the ball all over Green Light for everyone shit..that Melo is shooting less 40%...this shit make no sense...1st Quarter get him going...n 4th real simple...

I thought we bought Melo here to score...if he cant score then what is he good for?

Is he a leader? NO
Is he a good defender? NO
Is he a good passer? NO

Is he even a viable starter when not scoring 20?

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
D'Antoni lost this game because Melo went 2-12 FG?

He shoulda just kept him on the bench and closed out the game with the unit on the floor

And stop looking at Davis shooting stats everytime he was on the floor NY started coming back and absolutely controlled the tempo, something Lin hasn't learned yet.

metrocard

Legend
I thought we bought Melo here to score...if he cant score then what is he good for?

Is he a leader? NO
Is he a good passer? NO

Exactly. Its not part of the game plan to put all the weight on the bench.

Melo is paid to do something, and thats to produce like an All Star, not like a Glenn Robinson.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

Is he a leader? NO
Is he a good passer? NO

I thought we brought STAT here to not be a F*ckin B*tch
GTFO with this Anti-Melo sh*t.

Mark my words, We'll never win it with Melo and we sure as f*ck wont win it without him.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Mike Breen doesn't make this shit any better

LOL at guys blaming Melo for the loss

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Novak = should not have fouled Dirk

Shumpert = should not have fouled Dirk.

The entire team kinda sucked ass, but one person that kinda is free from any blame is Amar'e. He played great defense against Dirk tonight, shot well, and rebounded like crazy. Not his fault that the rest of the team wastes the second chances that he gets them.

RealNYK78

Rookie
Are you watching he not touching the ball in rhythm.. it touch her 3 min..lata touch there..then sit him down for 8 min..then he don't touch the ball..NY never run the same play more 3x in a row...

Mark my words, We'll never win it with Melo and we sure as f*ck wont win it without him.

Amar'e is a prune, we all know this but im just saying if Melo cant score than what is his worth as a player?

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player

Lol so the Knicks aren't winning it period then huh

But really Melo is uncomfortable, he was uncomfortable before because he was asked to be a playmaker which he's not and now he's uncomfortable because he doesn't get consistent touches. Mike D'antoni is the only coach that does not feature his star players enough.