New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Jerome James is a waste of space and money, but if Isiahs gonna keep this team together he deserves a chance because of how much Curry Sucks but give Randolph Morris a chance first. And Especially Wilson Chandler, F*ck Isiah for not playin him.

Curry sucks, His Fat ASS needs to go first. He is the worst player on this team. For Isiah to call him the franchise player and make him the go to guy makes me sick.:barf:Curry just turned the ball over again.

Whats up fellow knicks fans! this is my first post. Have a lil faith in Curry it cant get any worst then how he's been playing he's just in a slump.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Whats up fellow knicks fans! this is my first post. Have a lil faith in Curry it cant get any worst then how he's been playing he's just in a slump.

Its good to see these new members but Curry needs to be traded. Hes normally not as bad as hes been but hes still bad. Even when he does score he never plays defense and he dosnt rebound. Lets trade him for a high 1st rounder in the 2008 draft, it gonna be deep. And plus we'll have a another lottery pick cuz we aint makin the playoffs.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Mardy Collins is a crazy talent. I watched a lot of games when he was in Temple.. The Knicks gotta play him. . He is what you want in a PG. Good thinkin MSG.

dp43

Rookie
yea it comes down to just playing the young guys, starting from scratch. looking at it like that, the situation isn't that bad. dump.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think Mardy can play, Isiah has show patience with everyone else except Mardy. Oh yeah, there was the situation with Marbury but the starters are gettin too many minutes and the young guys like Mardy, Chandler, Morris, Balkmen, and Lee.

dp43

Rookie
tell me curry has 0 points in 11 minutes right now..i can't wait for the articles tomorow. it's just a self-defeating prophecy at this point. what is there to be said of z's numbers like this, pretty much on a consistent basis?

also, it looks like he's playing the line up we read about in that realgm article (forgot the name, something GM).

Its good to see these new members but Curry needs to be traded. Hes normally not as bad as hes been but hes still bad. Even when he does score he never plays defense and he dosnt rebound. Lets trade him for a high 1st rounder in the 2008 draft, it gonna be deep. And plus we'll have a another lottery pick cuz we aint makin the playoffs.

Man we cant give up this soon, our record sucks but we are only a couple games from the rest of the pack. Centers are hard to get, a least a good one. We havent gotten anything out of James if we had a decent backup that can could be used as a go to defender some of Curry's flaws could be hid.

dp43

Rookie
just as we're talking about playing the youth, they make this run. hopefully tonight is a wake up. we might even win this one.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Man we cant give up this soon, our record sucks but we are only a couple games from the rest of the pack. Centers are hard to get, a least a good one. We havent gotten anything out of James if we had a decent backup that can could be used as a go to defender some of Curry's flaws could be hid.

Curry sucks, hes gotta go. Theres no way any team can play good defense with him, he disrupts the defense and slows down the office. We all know he cant defend and he cant rebound, hes soft. This team will never go anywhere as long as Isiah and Curry are here. We need changes.

nyKnicks126

We are this much closer to this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The name Derrick Rose.... One of the best PGs that will ever enter the league. Handles, Dunks, Shot, PASSES, DEFENDS, LEADERSHIP.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We are this much closer to this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtZd2koUMrk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The name Derrick Rose.... One of the best PGs that will ever enter the league. Handles, Dunks, Shot, PASSES, DEFENDS, LEADERSHIP.

We gotta trade Curry to a team that sucks like Philly or Minnesota and get their draftpick. Crawford too, they should both be traded. Metros had some really good trade proposals with both those teams.

We gotta get this Derrick Rose, hes got some of the best hops i seen.

nyKnicks126

Its not only the hops its the Passin, Shootin, and Leadership he has. If we make a trade with Philly or Minnesota and the Knicks acquire a 1st round pick. THe rebuilding process will be on the way.

Derrick Rose 1st Pick Knicks.
Micheal Beasley 2nd Pick Knicks. (Was Minnesotas pick)
DeAndre Jordan 4th Pick Knicks (Was Phillys pick)

I wish...

I just dont understand how, curry doesnt get mad or anything, I would go for a flagrant here or there or something, The knicks need to move him into the projects (Red Hook) would work to tuffen his a** up a little. Maybe he's on medication for his heart problem, and that has him playing soft. He's starting to remind me of Benoit Benjaman from the nets back in the day.