New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 11/19/2013 7:30PM

metrocard

Legend
It was one quarter of bad basketball by Welo. That doesn't mean he's horrible--this happened against Atlanta as well and he returned to normal in the fourth. Let's hope the same happens in the second half.

metrocard

Legend
Mike Woodson doesn't care about playing lineups according to what's going on...if we need ball movement, he'll put JR Smith, Melo, Bargs and Stat on the floor at the same time.

metrocard

Legend
Pablo is the best PG on this team...I've said this since last season. To not play him 28+ minutes is a crime. F*ck Woodson.

metrocard

Legend
Stoudimire...dunks the ball assisted from Pablo...yells...gets hyped...back on defense, gives up an open lay up...plus fouling for the and 1. I'm so sick of him.

metrocard

Legend
Anyone that can defend Amare ever again after that play is beyond me. That play is Amare's career as a Knick in one snapshot. Kiyaman, you have to agree Amare needs to retire.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
These refs are awful. Amare got fouled twice on the same play before that technical. This is so frustrating. Also, Beno needs to be on the floor more. Starter minutes with prigs playing alongside and when he's out. Our other SG's shump and JR just suck at decision making.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
BZexfzzCEAAwN_o.jpg:large