Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

How many rebounds will STAT have?

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
who knows mayb with woodsons system...Douglas can actually benefit the team now

Woodson is going to see how well Toney Douglas compliment the bench players as a PG....
Toney has lost his minutes as a SG to Fields, and combo-Shump/Smith
:crossfingers:
Lastnight win vs the Crapters is how this Knicks "TEAM" is suppose to WIN over mediocre
teams.
So far, under headcoach Mike Woodson our trio of superstars has been turning their
teammates into Star-Role-Players....recall 2008....what Boston Big-3 did for their teammates
"Rondo, Allen, Big-Baby, Perkins".

Philly is tremblin about the new winning Knicks (with so many differ lineups) visiting
them at home tonight to add to Philly home loss column.

Portland firing headcoach McMillian, and the Blazers blowout losing streak continues....
equal poor performance of players.
Knicks firing Celebrity headcoach Damnphoney, then Knicks go on a 4 game winning streak
by blowing-out all 4 oponents....equal players & new headcoach on the "SAME-PAGE".
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
Big, Big test. If we win this then ill be convinced we've turned around our season! Big effort needed after last nights game, hope we still got enough left in the tank to keep up with the up-tempo sixers offense

Beating one of the top-5 defensive teams (Indiana Pacers) in the league this
season in a double-header was enough proof to convince all 30 NBA teams....
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
u need to jump on board.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Beating one of the top-5 defensive teams (Indiana Pacers) in the league this
season in a double-header was enough proof to convince all 30 NBA teams....
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
u need to jump on board.

Pacers were punching above their weight if you ask me! I am on board but ill be sailing into the sun should we win tonight! :beer:

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Big, Big test. If we win this then ill be convinced we've turned around our season! Big effort needed after last nights game, hope we still got enough left in the tank to keep up with the up-tempo sixers offense
You didnt think 2 games vs Indiana were big big tests?
I think Philly and Pacers are playing at the same level right now. Both teams well coached, playing hard, good chemistry with no superstars.
We will see if Knicks are serious about this season. I think they are, now that they have a real coach.
My prediction for tonights game: Double digit W :crossfingers:

MetalDemon

Benchwarmer
Untitled.png

Hope we don't see this again.
:2cents:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Jeremy Lin is the real deal. CarJELLO and SHAT are playing within themselves.
Tyson Chandler's playing great defense and pick and roll offense.

Knicks will win this game.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Jeremy Lin is the real deal. CarJELLO and SHAT are playing within themselves.
Tyson Chandler's playing great defense and pick and roll offense.

Knicks will win this game.

Yea why the **** are you insulting anyone all the players are playing solid basketball.

elcol

Rotation player
Yea why the **** are you insulting anyone all the players are playing solid basketball.

lol @ people still insulting stat and melo, they aren't even playing that badly right now. It seems some people just can't escape the "hate mode".

lol @ people still insulting stat and melo, they aren't even playing that badly right now. It seems some people just can't escape the "hate mode".

I dont understand the division between Knick fans. The Lin faction hates Melo & STAT and around we go. Personally, I'm happy we have them all on the squad. They're all NY KNICKERBOCKERS. I hope it stays that way for quite awhile if they continue to play the way they are lately...

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
This team needs Melo-Stat-Lin to work as an unit to have any chance of advancing deep into the postseason. I am really starting to like how Woody has re-aligned our offense. I see a lot more ball movement and much better defensive effort.

What's not to like about this team now?

skisloper

Starter
I dont understand the division between Knick fans. The Lin faction hates Melo & STAT and around we go. Personally, I'm happy we have them all on the squad. They're all NY KNICKERBOCKERS. I hope it stays that way for quite awhile if they continue to play the way they are lately...

I guess people question why did it take so long for melo to give the effort...

Listen at this point what was was......Now we are looking good and lets hope all are playing hard,,,,Playoffs or bust

nyk_nyk

All Star
Lou Williams, get ready to meet Iman Shumpert. Amare, please don't let Brand go for a season high in rebs and points please. Thank you.

I guess people question why did it take so long for melo to give the effort...

Listen at this point what was was......Now we are looking good and lets hope all are playing hard,,,,Playoffs or bust

Melo was playing for a blithering idiot. The way he coached would never had lead to playoff success with this team. I cant blame him for having the foresight to see this. I see you're questioning Melo, but STAT has stepped up his defensive intensity also. Maybe he saw what Melo saw.

I'm just saying...

skisloper

Starter
Melo was playing for a blithering idiot. The way he coached would never had lead to playoff success with this team. I cant blame him for having the foresight to see this. I see you're questioning Melo, but STAT has stepped up his defensive intensity also. Maybe he saw what Melo saw.

I'm just saying...

Melo's foresight should not dictate the effort he puts in during a game. You are playing with 5 guys on the court and to not give a 100% is being bit of a pussy...........Stat is definetely putting in more of an effort.....
Like I said the past is the past......I am glad Dantonio is out and Woodson knows he will remain the coach is based on how far he takes the Knicks.....
I just cant stomach the thought of Melo not giving a 100% effort...lets hope those days are always behind us,