Official David Lee Thread.

Who'd you prefer to keep on board?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
How are we loving D Lee now?

Ambidexterity takes on a new meaning with this guy. That right handed dunk tonight looked effortless when in motion.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Lee is starting to earn my respect, by actually standing in front of penetrating offensive players.

Gallo, because of his attitude prior to being drafted: demanding to be drafted by NY, under threat of staying in Italy, will never get my respect.

To put my feelings towards this player into perspective, I'll use Jordan Hill as an example. I didn't want Jordan Hill, but he was a humble, quiet man, prior to, and after, being drafted. The Knicks drafted him, he didn't draft himself, and hopefully he develops, over the coming years, into a great player.

Gallo, on the other hand, is a little bitch, whose feelings of entitlement disgust me. I'd rather keep Duhon than this bitch.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Lee is starting to earn my respect, by actually standing in front of penetrating offensive players.

Gallo, because of his attitude prior to being drafted: demanding to be drafted by NY, under threat of staying in Italy, will never get my respect.

To put my feelings towards this player into perspective, I'll use Jordan Hill as an example. I didn't want Jordan Hill, but he was a humble, quiet man, prior to, and after, being drafted. The Knicks drafted him, he didn't draft himself, and hopefully he develops, over the coming years, into a great player.

Gallo, on the other hand, is a little bitch, whose feelings of entitlement disgust me. I'd rather keep Duhon than this bitch.

:teeth::teeth:

You fault a player for demanding to come to the team you are supposedly a fan of? :shock2: No matter what he does you won't respect him because of that? A decision he made at the age of 20! You rather keep Duhon over Gallo because he wanted to be a Knick or stay in Europe? GTFOH!

Your emo posts based on everything but the actual game of basketball are quite nauseating. SMH

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
As a note: if i was being drafted as a top tier pick, I also would of demanded I go to the knicks. Struggling team with lots of opportunities and money. And they're willing to spend big money on players that will improve the team. Plus it's New York City. oh and the NY city dancers... yeah... I'd have demanded NYK's just for them!

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Can you find the quote where he said that? I don't remember him saying that during the draft. I remember him saying he'd like to play for NY but would consider other teams as well. NJ was committed to taking him at the 10th spot.

I don't know. Maybe he said that but it seems like you are trying to find excuses for hating him now that you've realized you were wrong about his talent.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't know. Maybe he said that but it seems like you are trying to find excuses for hating him now that you've realized you were wrong about his talent.

I don't think it's that so much as an attempt to generate some animosity among Gallo fans after the little N8 spat. He's still venting.

It's standard procedure for this guy. Here's a prologue of his monotonous modus operandi:

-Start shit.

-Wait for back up from his henchman; who'll say something about Brook Lopez (20 or so months after we DIDN'T draft him..Gallo being the perfect excuse) with a garnish of copy & pastes, a collage of seminal references and a dash of low class word plays. And if we're lucky a sprinkle of online anti white protests as well!!.

-Suggest you hang yourself (or something to that extent)

-Declare either your loss or his victory.

-Repeat step one.

It's like watching a retarded dog chase it's own tail. And I only say retarded because of this statement:

Double bitched by a bitch in the name of Chris Duhon.

Flagrant 2.

Simonus

Rookie

From the horses mouth himself Gallo say's that he will play for any team regardless of what number he is drafted but lets it be known he is going to be drafted early rather than later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rcqe8qC2fs

:teeth::teeth:

You fault a player for demanding to come to the team you are supposedly a fan of? :shock2: No matter what he does you won't respect him because of that? A decision he made at the age of 20! You rather keep Duhon over Gallo because he wanted to be a Knick or stay in Europe? GTFOH!

Your emo posts based on everything but the actual game of basketball are quite nauseating. SMH
lol.i don't remember any of that.demanding to play here?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

most ppl on this forum have a knicks player they really dislike, so if you dont like gallo i cant hate on that. but your reason for hating him is really stupid, i thought u hated him b/c we drafted him instead of lopez, i really cant find any logic in your reason that u posted. and the last sentence you wrote will forever haunt you. i mean tht line is just plain stupid, youd rather keep dudonkey than gallo??? tht line will always be used against you lol, any credibility you had jst went down the drains

dpryde

Benchwarmer
CharmingMan27 (10 hours ago)

Cosa fai, ragazza? The guy demands he be drafted by NY. I'm not with that. This has been my team for 20 years, and no Knick fan would support a guy saying "I want to come to NY or I'll stay in Italy." That's why I'll never like your sposo, Gallinari.

CharmingMan27 (10 hours ago) Show Hide
I know I'm booing, and I'm not a redneck: I'm Hispanic. The guy, if you look up the news on him, demanded to play in New York. I didn't want Gallo, I've also been unhappy with other picks. Still, if he had been humble, instead of demanding he be drafted by the Knicks, I would support him. I don't like entitled people. So, Gallo could go stick canoli up his buttocks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-MwAa1rsg&feature=fvw

so i was watching the gallinari interview, and i went to related video just to see the vid where he was drafted, i jst wanted to remember how bad we were booing him (i didnt like the pick at first to). and i looked at the comments and came across this. sound familiar? lolllll

and for the record im a gallo fan now obviously, that comment made before was really retarted

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I won't lie I wasn't all that psyched when we drafted Gallo. But that was before I knew he was going to be the best 3 point shooter in the NBA, grow to be 6'11", and block shots.

Seems like Donnie Walsh pulled a fast one on us. Two years ago we were all whining about how we probably would've been better off with Eric Gordon, now you'd probably have to be pretty silly to pick Gordon over Gallo if you could choose

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
CharmingMan27 (10 hours ago)

Cosa fai, ragazza? The guy demands he be drafted by NY. I'm not with that. This has been my team for 20 years, and no Knick fan would support a guy saying "I want to come to NY or I'll stay in Italy." That's why I'll never like your sposo, Gallinari.

CharmingMan27 (10 hours ago) Show Hide
I know I'm booing, and I'm not a redneck: I'm Hispanic. The guy, if you look up the news on him, demanded to play in New York. I didn't want Gallo, I've also been unhappy with other picks. Still, if he had been humble, instead of demanding he be drafted by the Knicks, I would support him. I don't like entitled people. So, Gallo could go stick canoli up his buttocks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-MwAa1rsg&feature=fvw

so i was watching the gallinari interview, and i went to related video just to see the vid where he was drafted, i jst wanted to remember how bad we were booing him (i didnt like the pick at first to). and i looked at the comments and came across this. sound familiar? lolllll

and for the record im a gallo fan now obviously, that comment made before was really retarted

LOL, if you click on the profile they are the same age so it has to be him. Check his favorites...quite illuminating! :barf:

lol, now we know where he gets his social conscious from...power to the people!..I'm dieing right now! OG you da mothafukin man! :peace::peace:

dpryde

Benchwarmer
didnt even see the favorites until u brought tht up lol, but og has really outdone himself with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aj6hasX4yU&feature=player_embedded

dont watch that folks ill write the title of that video for you..."SaellahV Transexual Interview from HBO Documentry" ...now why would i bring up something as ****ing disgusting as this? because our man og made a comment on this obv implying that he watched it. i tried watching a min, and i cudnt take it, its some disgusting tranny talking about how he/she likes having gay sex.

CharmingMan27 (9 months ago) Show Hide

Look: a man's sperm carries either the y chromosome, for forming a male zygote or an x, for forming a female. Female eggs always carry the x: male sperm determines the sex of the fetus. What your article says is that a study has found that transsexuals tend to produce less testosterone. I don't know if I'd trust that study, for a number of different reasons. But even if I did, it doesn't prove your point of all fetuses being female, up until testosterone floods the fetus: which is untrue.

@crazy8's - i guess now we know why og likes bringing up male genitalia...who knew that he liked them on "girls" though? lmaoooooo

can he seriously post on this site after this? he has been exposed up the ass (well im guessing a tranny's dick is in it right as i write) in so many different ways... pce *****

EDIT: looks like theres more evidence og likes dicks up his ass. morrissey is one of those guys on his favs on youtube was thought by many to be gay, and that video with a bunch of half naked guys hugging each other helped that notion. turns out that morriseey guy made a song called "the charming man". From wiki: In 2006, Liz Hoggard from The Independent noted that "[o]nly 15 years after homosexuality had been decriminalised, his lyrics flirted with every kind of gay subculture"; for example, she claims that "This Charming Man" "is about age-gap, gay sex". i wonder why og's youtube accoutn is "the charming man". looks like og likes his trannies young lmaooo

Last edited: