A Vid To Make You Ache

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Good day, gents. Throughout the stagnancy of the offseason, I thought I'd cook up another video in anticipation of this upcoming season.

Here it is, but it'll be a better watch in HD on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=557jkXwnPuI&feature=plcp

Hit me up with some likes - if you like it, and let's let this little number make the next 5-6 weeks of waiting even more strenuous. :lol: Also, I'm not offended by constructive criticism, so let me know anything you think would make it better, and/or what sucked about it.

Thanks, fellas. I hope you enjoy it.
:gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
My computer is slow as F*CK
mindblown.png

I will try again soon
icon8.gif

*edit*

I saw most of it, got me hyped for next year. That JR Smith dunk against the Heat in the playoffs mighta been the best dunk by a Knick last year

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Thanks, homies. Much appreciated.

I'm glad you enjoyed.

super sweet, loco ochos! that more than whet my appetite, it made me hard!
methinks NY will lead the league in swats 'n twats!

And you and I, my fine friend, are a lock in for opening night GT. How does that whet your twat?

jafet6

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;247129 said:
Good day, gents. Throughout the stagnancy of the offseason, I thought I'd cook up another video in anticipation of this upcoming season.

Here it is, but it'll be a better watch in HD on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=557jkXwnPuI&feature=plcp

Hit me up with some likes - if you like it, and let's let this little number make the next 5-6 weeks of waiting even more strenuous. :lol: Also, I'm not offended by constructive criticism, so let me know anything you think would make it better, and/or what sucked about it.

Thanks, fellas. I hope you enjoy it.
:gony:
I am a heat fan and this video is amazing! it got me real pump up! I need a ECF Heat vs Knicks next season! :peace:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
lmao i love the music i tip my hat to you, that sh*t is weird as hell but very catchy :cool: "SAY WHAT AGAIN MOTHERF*CKER SAY SAY WHAT AGAIN lol, i love the video too it got me hype, November 1st needs to hurry up an get here!!

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
lmao i love the music i tip my hat to you, that sh*t is weird as hell but very catchy :cool: "SAY WHAT AGAIN MOTHERF*CKER SAY SAY WHAT AGAIN lol, i love the video too it got me hype, November 1st needs to hurry up an get here!!

Tell me about it! Almost September, and then the Knicks embark on their most hopeful campaign, IMO, in over a decade.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Thanks to everyone who hit like or subscribed.....Over 1,600 views already. Not bad! I'm thinking about making one for the opening night thread in Brooklyn, actually. It's gonna be an epic. Consider that a Crazy⑧s and CoolClyde guarantee.