Jeremy Lin Is A Fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Rotation player
Why take away Knicksfansince92's fun? Doesn't he normally start these threads? :)

portega1968

El Cacique
he didnt get a triple double, scored less points in this game and didnt help Jeffries or Walker get enough points... that Jeremy Lin is a bum!!!!

metrocard

Legend
430172_378375185522718_100000507204512_1494834_559829349_n.jpg

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Man, y'all be sorry when Baron Davis takes the reins and puts this team back on the right track!:smokin:

Just figured I'd open this just in case Lin has a bad game, I'll save the bi-polar Knick fans some time. :afro:

You're so funny dude.......I couldn't contain myself. NOT

Honestly, instead of trying to make fun of fellow Knick fans ask your heroes Fraudermire and Jello why they suck more than Monica Lewinski while stealing $20 million a year from this franchise.

We're playing much better basketball without them.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
- buy 2K12,
- trade Carmelo & Amare away,
- stop bitching about their contracts or GTFO.

Seriously, you start turning into another quiggle or shizzee...

You're so funny dude.......I couldn't contain myself. NOT

Honestly, instead of trying to make fun of fellow Knick fans ask your heroes Fraudermire and Jello why they suck more than Monica Lewinski while stealing $20 million a year from this franchise.

We're playing much better basketball without them.
HAHAHA Thats so funny cause Monica sucked a mans cock and your saying Carmelo and Amare suck HAHAHA your so funny!!! You should do stand up or some whacky skits or something because your a RIOT!

-____-

Status
Not open for further replies.