Orlando Magico vs New York Knickeros

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
:) Glad I wasn't the only one to see that. Clearly one sided calls by the refs. That Rookie ref and that women dont know basketball.

Forget Kobe lets get E.Oakafor in a sign and trade for Curry and some garabge. Maby Zeke could persuade MJ to do the trade if he feeds Mike some draft insight:)!!!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
How would the cap for Okafor work out. Lets not make any unrealistic trades please. It won't help us or the Knicks...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
BAd loss for the KNicks, they shouldve had this game. I think Crawfords turnovers destroyed the Knicks rythm early in the 4th and the big guys being unable to stop Dwight Howards dunks. Curry is stronger then Dwight, all hes gotta do is body him up. Its not like chasing a guard around. Dwight stays within 10 feet of the hoop. The lack of defense and the offense killed them in the fourth. It reminded me of the 1st game against Cleveland. I hope to see more of an effort against Miami for all 4 quarters and less turnovers from Jamal.

pat

Starter
Curry is stronger then Dwight, all hes gotta do is body him up. Its not like chasing a guard around.

That has been Curry's problem for a long time. Some people just don't have it. Hustle is something you can't learn and Curry sometimes has problems to find some motivation. Just compare Lee's and Balkman's energy-level with Curry's.

Sometimes (like in the Denver game) Curry seems to catch fire but I always think it is coming from outside an affecting Curry. It is definitely not within him. You could say that he is young and still developing, but he was a high school pick. Curry has been in the league for six years now! If you didn't get what defense and hustle means in your first six years, why would you get it in the seventh?

Kiyaman

Legend
The Real Knicks showed-up for the Orlando Magic Game.

Both Coach Brothers "JVG and Stan Van Gundy" has a habit of ALWAYS out smarting and out coaching Isiah Thomas (no matter the team).

The Knicks are a "Two Unit Team" as soon as the Knicks Head Coach realize that, plus that (he) as a person, player, captain, coach, and President has not been a favorite in the NBA once he created the "Bad Boys".
Once Isiah Thomas realize this the 2007-8 Knicks will have a half of a chance at becomming a decent WINNING Team.

The Knicks could WIN alot of games by just using the deep depth they have on their bench early this season. Giving all 5-Starters 30 or more MPG is asking for loses and injuries to the players on the starting unit.
The Knicks Starters are still having problems running a Fastbreak or defending the Fastbreak.

The Knicks should have a 10 Man Rotation with 8 players receiving over 15 MPG, and the 9th & 10th players coming in playing some straight 7 to 10 minutes in a quarter.

My Knicks have to get their coaching rotation right for each (different) Knick oposition.
Our Head Coach have to realize the strength of this 2007-8 Knick-Team lies within the Bench-Depth (even in the rookies).
Q.Richardson spent way to much time on the court his offense was finally decent, but his defense on Lewis & Turk stinked bad.
Curry also spent too much time on the court, when we could've used veteran Malik and Rookie Morris at times for some straight minutes playing clumsy bumb fouls to stabilize Howard strong paint presence by senting him to the foul line with his poor FT shooting, rather than Lewis, Turk, and Nelson scoring all the time.
The Marbury & Crawford backcourt tandem was way too slow to prevent PG-Nelson quickness from controling the tempo of this game (Nelson court awareness is not to great when forced to play a halfcourt offense.).
I thought the Knicks added Fred Jones on the roster to defend quick fast guards like PG-Nelson to slow them down or take them out of their rythm from controlling the tempo of the game.
Second season Mardy Collins should've received at least 12 minutes in the Orlando Magic game to pressure PG-Nelson with Nate & Balkman alongside of him.

What I witness in this game was NO Coaching Strategy admitted by Isiah Thomas, the same "SAVE-FACE" coaching style of letting "his" Star-Players run the show which resulted in a 10 point loss and a 33 WIN last season.
When Crawford committed his 3rd Turn-over in the same quarter he should've been yanked off the court and replaced with Collins or Fred Jones.

The Knicks had 20 Turnovers in this game inwhich the Starters added 18 of them. Are the Knicks going to average 18 Turnovers a game this season with just a halfcourt offense to show their Fans and oponents???