Official Big Cock Thread

jimkcchief88

All Star
I wasn't comparing their talent.

If you weren't comparing thier talent then what was the comparison??? Put all those guys YOU mentioned stats up against the Cock's stats and that is the definition of a project. Then for good measure go on ESPN.com and look at scouts inc's top 20 rookies this year and look for the Cock. Like I mentioned. PROJECT!!! Lesson: don't compare Hall of Famers to European donuts.

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
If you weren't comparing thier talent then what was the comparison. Put all those everyones YOU mentioned up against the Cock's stats and that is the definition of a project. Then for good measure go on ESPN.com and look at scouts inc's top 20 rookies this year and look for the Cock. Like I mentioned. PROJECT!!!

I was comparing them in the sense that none of those players went to college. How could you not get that?

Yes, comparing stats of a 20 year old rookie and veteran superstars will really prove a lot. Maybe you should try watching games instead of looking at stats and rookie rankings. You're repeating yourself, you keep talking about rookie rankings which mean nothing in this situation. Once again, how does rookie rankings prove anything when he was injured.

BTW, using caps lock and exclamation points doesn't make you look any smarter. Sorry.

LeFlume

All Star
You have to give those young foreign players some time to adjust to their new life. It can't be that easy to be 19 years old and move away from friends and family to a new country on your own. There are so much more than basketball they have to deal with. We all know that Danillo can play. When he finds his comfort zone both on and off the court, I'm sure he will be a star in this league.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I was comparing them in the sense that none of those players went to college. How could you not get that?

Yes, comparing stats of a 20 year old rookie and veteran superstars will really prove a lot. Maybe you should try watching games instead of looking at stats and rookie rankings. You're repeating yourself, you keep talking about rookie rankings which mean nothing in this situation. Once again, how does rookie rankings prove anything when he was injured.

BTW, using caps lock and exclamation points doesn't make you look any smarter. Sorry.

It was your comparison so obviously you had no point. I wouldn't matter how many games I watch this season because the "Cock" didn't play in very many of them. Draft picks are compared to their peers how can you not get that??? So you know more than the guys at Scouts Inc??? A 20 year old with back problems like a 40 year old??? PROJECT???

jimkcchief88

All Star
Danilo Gallinari

Physicals:
H: 6' 10"
W: 209 lbs
DOB: 08/08/1988
(19 Years Old)
Hometown: Sant'Angelo Lodigiano, Italy

Positions:
Current: SF
NBA: SF
Possible: SF/PF

Round: 1 Pick: 6 in 2008 Mock Draft
Rank 1 in International '88
Rank 1 in Top Small Forwards

Best Case: Hedo Turkoglu meets Boris Diaw
Worst Case: Mike Dunleavy Jr.

Strengths:

• Size for position
• Productivity at highest level outside NBA at young age
• Maturity
• Versatility
• Fundamentals
• Ability to play multiple positions
• Strength
• Frame
• Intensity
• Winning mentality
• Court vision
• Ability to create own shot
• Ball-handling skills with either hand
• Hesitation moves
• Utilizing screens
• Ability to draw fouls
• Body control
• Pull-up jumper
• Shooting mechanics
• Basketball IQ
• Poise

Italian basketball player, can play as all 5 positions on the basketball court. He was drafted 6th overall in the 2008 NBA Draft by the New York Knicks.

Official Website
http://www.danilogallinari.it/home

1194885024.jpg

So Metro you start this post by saying the Cock is 208, but now for your purposes he is 225. So either the cock has gained 20 pounds riding the pine this season or you are contradicting yourself again so which one is it???? RIF

jimkcchief88

All Star
Mizzou is garbage.

Gallinari is 25 pounds over 200 pounds, how is that under 200?

Gallinari is 6"10 225...get your information right, for once. Dumbass.

Do you even know the defenition of a project?

Obviously not.

a project is a Darko Milicic.

an unproven player in a weak league, drafted on potential and physical attriubutes.

Gallinari was an elite Euroleague player, the leader of his team at 19...been pro since 16.

Gallinari is FAR away from a project.

He's a very skilled and very talented prospect.

**** the midwest.

?????????? (GO MIZZOU)

JayJ44

Starter
It was your comparison so obviously you had no point. I wouldn't matter how many games I watch this season because the "Cock" didn't play in very many of them. Draft picks are compared to their peers how can you not get that??? So you know more than the guys at Scouts Inc??? A 20 year old with back problems like a 40 year old??? PROJECT???

*yawn*

You're a broken record dude.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Mizzou is garbage.

Gallinari is 25 pounds over 200 pounds, how is that under 200?

Gallinari is 6"10 225...get your information right, for once. Dumbass.

Do you even know the defenition of a project?

Obviously not.

a project is a Darko Milicic.

an unproven player in a weak league, drafted on potential and physical attriubutes.

Gallinari was an elite Euroleague player, the leader of his team at 19...been pro since 16.

Gallinari is FAR away from a project.

He's a very skilled and very talented prospect.

**** the midwest.

Metro get your spanish-english dictionary out and look up the word "barely." Oh and my "garbage midwest" MIZZOU TIGERS are in the "Sweet Sixteen." The game is 9:37et Thursday night against Memphis. Maybe you could catch a little bit if its not past your bedtime.

metrocard

Legend
Metro get your spanish-english dictionary out and look up the word "barely." Oh and my "garbage midwest" MIZZOU TIGERS are in the "Sweet Sixteen." The game is 9:37et Thursday night against Memphis. Maybe you could catch a little bit if its not past your bedtime.

I wish I could find the spanish-english dictionary, but its stuck up your mom's pussy.
To understand your post, I need a hick-jibberish-english dictionary.

You fat munchkin, you said Danilo was under 200 pounds...

Explain to me how 225 lbs is barely under 200 pounds? Do you realize 25 lbs is 25% of 100 lbs?

10 pounds is a lot of weight too.
Just because you're 5"6 and weight more than Danilo doesn't mean you should hate on him.

Midwest is still ass at everything...go root for the Bulls you pseudo Knicks fan.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I wish I could find the spanish-english dictionary, but its stuck up your mom's pussy.

Explain to me how 225 lbs is barely under 200 pounds? Do you realize 25 lbs is 25% of 100 lbs?

Just because you're 5"6 and weight more than Danilo doesn't mean you should hate on him.

Midwest is still ass at everything...go root for the Bulls you pseudo Knicks fan.

Get is right. Missouri is the SHOW-ME STATE. So SHOW-ME in any of my posts where I said Danillo is UNDER 200. I said BARELY 200. There is a difference. Once again: RIF. That stands for READING is FUNDAMENTAL. Make sure you have your spanish-english dictionary in your hand the next time you read one of my POSTS. Want hickabilly slanguage??? HOW BOUT THEM TIGERS!!! The MIZZOU TIGERS that is. How about hangin 102 points on an overmatched Memphis squad. What did you call them??? Oh yeah: GARBAGE!!! SHOW'S ME what you know about basketball. NOTHING.

jimkcchief88

All Star
No you are right I do have a bias against most foreign born players. My bias is that many come in with alot of hype and don't live up to it. Same can be said for some American born players also. But now don't lie you know Gallo was a project. How can you be 6'11'' and barely 200 pounds and not be a project in the NBA??? Add on top of that and this is the D'antoni's best friends son and I smelled nepotism. Then you throw in the back problems and now I am having a Fredric Weiss flashback. We passed on alot of great players to grab "the cock" and you cannot rebuild a cellar dwellar by missing on lottery picks.

But all that doesn't mean I hate foreign born players. I thought Rudy Fernandez got cheated in the slam dunk contest. I follow MIZZOU hoops and love Linus Glaza. But he did it right. He came over here, went to school, and learned how to play hoops the American way. Even though he is big and can run the floor, he learned to be tough in the paint as well and not rely on 3's and hit the weight room as well. I really think that is the better route for foreign born players. I almost think they are hiding something by not coming over here and playing D1 for at least one year so they can be properly scouted and coached.

and I said Gallo was under 200 where??

And for your info I am 6'1" and probably weigh as much as your boy the "Cock"

metrocard

Legend
Thats because your fat.
As well as the rest of the midwest.

Mizzou got owned.

Final Four = Mostly East coast teams.

Kemba Walker representing the BX
as well as Corey Fisher.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Thats because your fat.
As well as the rest of the midwest.

Mizzou got owned.

Final Four = Mostly East coast teams.

Kemba Walker representing the BX
as well as Corey Fisher.

Obviously you only looked at the box score. The game was in question inside 3 minutes in the second half and came down to a free-throw contest which UConn took 20 more than MIZZOU. You would also have seen your boy Thabeet that everyone wants only score single digits against a frontline that went no bigger than 6'9". A 7 points defeat off freebies in garbage time is hardly owned when playing a #1 seed in the Elite 8, only winning 16 games last year, and being picked preseason to be a bottom tier Big 12 team. Congrats to MIZZOU on a great season!!!!

metrocard

Legend
Kid draws fouls really well too

If he makes improvements in offensive rebounding(hard to do since he has a 3pt shot), and a post game....we got the complete offensive player.

The man is excellent in scoring, both ways.
Defensively, he gets steals, blocks, defensive rebounds, outlet passes...he's going to get better.

Maybe he can be better than Lopez?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
If he makes improvements in offensive rebounding(hard to do since he has a 3pt shot), and a post game....we got the complete offensive player.

The man is excellent in scoring, both ways.
Defensively, he gets steals, blocks, defensive rebounds, outlet passes...he's going to get better.

Maybe he can be better than Lopez?

not maybe he will get better than lopez. and gallo needs a post game with that height. but anytime he tries to post some1 up he seems awkward. hopefully he'll work on it and try and improve it during the season.