Knicks @ Hawks: Fri, March 30th @ 7:30pm. Bird Hunting To Ascend

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Guess the refs will just go ahead and decide this one..
member15202.png

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
that was exactly the type of rotation mistake we used to see with mda..

same shit different coach. we need JVG.

redarmy81

Rookie
I don't know who it was but somebody on this board once said that Melo playing great doesn't necessarily means Knicks winning... I love Carmelo's effort but there has to be more team work.

melo has 34 points 9 rebounds 2 assists and 5 steals.. the only other guy in double digits is shump.. look at the rest of them! the most anyone has is 7 points!! this one is really not on melo

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
melo has 34 points 9 rebounds 2 assists and 5 steals.. the only other guy in double digits is shump.. look at the rest of them! the most anyone has is 7 points!! this one is really not on melo

:agreed::agreed::agreed:: nobody else is doing sh*t if it was not for melo & shump this would be an embarrassing blowout.
member15202.png

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Where am I saying it's on him? It isn't, he's playing great and I'm not complaining about him, just saying Melo having a great game often means Knicks losing.

This is vintage MDA Knicks right here. Losing a tough game because some bench fodder is having a career night against us. Friggin Willie Green no less

redarmy81

Rookie
Where am I saying it's on him? It isn't, he's playing great and I'm not complaining about him, just saying Melo having a great game often means Knicks losing.

you didn't say it, i'm just saying he has been great tonight and that it is not on him. the only good ones tonight have been melo and shump. can't believe we are only down by 10.. fields, jr and bd have been awful. a clutch moment was when we got it down to 2 points early in the 4th quarter and bd misses a layup. so instead of being the same, tthe hawks get a few quick points and are suddenly up by 9.