Knicks NBA 2k11 clip

Paul1355

All Star
<hr style="color: rgb(196, 196, 196); background-color: rgb(196, 196, 196);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMbsxCTbTG4&feature=sub

beautiful clip of the Knicks in NBA 2k11, enjoy!
i like the presentation and the halftime report, very in depth.

The only thing is Gallo's gay hair.

He had short hair spiked up, why does he still have the mushroom haircut?
I hope we can change the hair styles.

The game looks so good.

I can't wait to buy it

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
yeah sometimes 2k likes to neglect things, atleast he dosent miss all of his shots, but I agree gallo needs the fohawk. and Wilson needs his tats!

rw005

Benchwarmer
Maybe it's just me but is that really how you pronounce Azubukie's last name?

Always thought it was Auh za Boo Kay and not Aza bookie?

Other than that I want it NOW! the psp version is featuring My-Player mode apparently, gonna start my player with our Knicks :gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
pretty dope but the game isnt done yet its still 3 weeks away im sure there will be touch ups. but so far im loving what im seeing

smokes

Huge Member
pretty dope but the game isnt done yet its still 3 weeks away im sure there will be touch ups. but so far im loving what im seeing

Lol bro NBA 2k10 still isnt finished 1 year later... Not really getting my hopes up for 2k11. They always release this game so buggy and poorly made.

Paul1355

All Star
Played Demo=graphics are amazing

i played the demo, the demo does not include the broadcasting, in game plays, and the halftime reports so the demo is really only a slice of the gameplay and I was blown away.

The graphics are outstanding, I really felt like I was watching a basketball game. Defense is easier because you can actually stay in front of your man without him just blowing by you which happened to easily in 2k10.
On offense, getting past players is much harder, I was Kobe and I had to drive more and do his step back jumper to get some good shots off. In the post you can easily have the ball stripped if u dribble t much. I had Anrew Bynum and I was posting up and Garnett saw an opening and just smacked it from me leading to a loose ball.

The AI does more of the realistic tendencies for each player.

I was playing the Celtics and Rondo kept doing his very good passes on the cut and Garnett would do his classic mid range jumper, Ray Allen was chucking up any open three he had and Peirce did a little of everything efficiently.
When I was Kobe I was efficient with his normal drives and step back jumpers, but when I tried doing stuff that he usually doesn't do then I couldn't score with Kobe so player tendencies are huge. Pau Gasol always posted up or was trying to get open for a mid range shot, which he usually makes. Ron Artest was camping on the three point line which he always does. Bynum was hanging out in the post and trying to get ready for rebounds. Fisher was always around the three point line...so payers are always were they are in real life.

Very realistic, if the gameplay can be as good with Jordan moments and the Career mode, then this should be one of the few sports games to be rated above a 9. this game if all works out should be a 9.5 out of 10.