New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers 1/22/2014 7:30PM

petescud

Starter
Both of our fowards are hurt, there goes the 15 minus rebounds...we played pretty much a 3 guard rotation tonight...its over guys...

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Im so sick of watching this garbage ass team come on the home floor of MSG, put on a Jersey that says NEW YORK across the front and act like they deserve our attention.

I'm tired of these dumb f**ks on defense, switching onto the same guy, leaving others wide open, the pathetic attempt at blocks, steals and overall man D.

Im sick of watching as we get out rebounded by a million every f**king game and watching a giant tip the ball instead of grabbing it.

I'm sick of seeing some players always having a career night on us every time we play a team.

Im sick of Mike Woodsons big Mr.Potato lookin bald headed dumbass on the courtside with his arms crossed giving JR a look that don't mean a d@mn thing to anyone.

Its random but tonight was my breaking point, I will never not be a Knicks fan and I'll probably watch the rest of the games this season anyway because I love them that much but we gotta do something to get it noticed that we are done with James Dolan and the f**king pathetic hot garbage we puts on the floor of the Mecca of Basketball. SMH, it needs to change.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
bargnanifall.gif

We supposed to be okay with this or?.....

metrocard

Legend
Melo had 7 assist, hit 6-8 3's, 2 steals and a block and this hater still manages to come out and cry about his performance.

Bargnani had 4 rebounds in 28 minutes. Prigioni had 3 rebounds in 17 minutes...Bargnani virtually gave up every rebound to Philadelphia.

Bargnani also had 5 turnovers and no assist. He lacks a dynamic game that is built for losing.

Smith played 34 minutes.
Prigioni played 17 minutes

Smith 5-16 FG 3-93PT 1-4FT for 14 points.
Prigioni 4 assist 2 steals in 17 minutes,

skisloper

Starter
Melo had 7 assist, hit 6-8 3's, 2 steals and a block and this hater still manages to come out and cry about his performance.

Bargnani had 4 rebounds in 28 minutes. Prigioni had 3 rebounds in 17 minutes...Bargnani virtually gave up every rebound to Philadelphia.

Bargnani also had 5 turnovers and no assist. He lacks a dynamic game that is built for losing.

Smith played 34 minutes.

When will Woody see leaving Felton in instead of Prigioni is just a mistake.

Kiyaman

Legend
Shh shh .. now we know who Tyson was talking about on switches "Melo Melo Melo"
We were doin so good with Melo & Ray on the bench ....

Metro .... The writing is on the WALL .. 5 straight games that say, "TRADE ISO-Melo ASAP"

metrocard

Legend
Im so sick of watching this garbage ass team come on the home floor of MSG, put on a Jersey that says NEW YORK across the front and act like they deserve our attention.

I'm tired of these dumb f**ks on defense, switching onto the same guy, leaving others wide open, the pathetic attempt at blocks, steals and overall man D.

Im sick of watching as we get out rebounded by a million every f**king game and watching a giant tip the ball instead of grabbing it.

I'm sick of seeing some players always having a career night on us every time we play a team.

Im sick of Mike Woodsons big Mr.Potato lookin bald headed dumbass on the courtside with his arms crossed giving JR a look that don't mean a d@mn thing to anyone.

Its random but tonight was my breaking point, I will never not be a Knicks fan and I'll probably watch the rest of the games this season anyway because I love them that much but we gotta do something to get it noticed that we are done with James Dolan and the f**king pathetic hot garbage we puts on the floor of the Mecca of Basketball. SMH, it needs to change.

Felton, Smith and Bargnani makes this team soft.

We need more killas on the court.

Artest, Martin...hurt.

We will get out thugged by every team in the NBA without a front-court.

I'll even go as far to call Tyson Chandler soft. He grew up in Cali and has that kind of demeanor. Tyson should of had 20 rebounds tonight and totally dominated the paint. He was by far the biggest player on the court with Hawes in foul trouble.

This team is too weak, too soft.

Felton
Smith
Bargnani

don't represent New York.

In how NY is known for playing basketball.
In how NYers are known for living everyday life in hustle mode 24/7.

It's the most disgusting product of basketball you can put out there.

Led by the biggest idiot holding an NBA coaching position.

Minutes
Hardaway - 16
Prigioni - 17

Smith - 34
Bargnani - 28
Felton - 31

Melo doesn't even need to play that many minutes. 36 at max is okay. I hate seeing Melo at 41 minutes. It's not good coaching.

Popovich never played Duncan or Parker that many minutes and look how long of careers Duncan and Parker have had. Melo will get a serious injury soon with all these minutes.

Broadway

All Star

Smith played 34 minutes.

He got most of those 3s in garbage...the team got the lead while he was on the bench, started the game like 0-5 0-6, got one of the most selfish tech's when the game was still in balance, and was responsible for not communicating with his players on defensive assignments. Played one of the worst 4th qrts you'll see.

Ironic he comes in we're up 90-87 after TimBug and Bargs establish somewhat of a groove he comes in and it becomes a Melo/J.R. chaotic nightmare

metrocard

Legend
He got most of those 3s in garbage...the team got the lead while he was on the bench, started the game like 0-5 0-6, got one of the most selfish tech's when the game was still in balance, and was responsible for not communicating with his players on defensive assignments. Played one of the worst 4th qrts you'll see.

Ironic he comes in we're up 90-87 after TimBug and Bargs establish somewhat of a groove he comes in and it becomes a Melo/J.R. chaotic nightmare

Those 6 3pters = 18 points

Knicks would of lost 110-88 if Melo didn't get those 3's in "garbage time".

Bargs played a horrible game...you obviously missed the game live if you thought he was helping us.

Tim being benched is Woodson's fault...why would you be stupid enough to blame that on Melo?

I agree Tim should play more, but you look dumb as hell directing everything to Melo, almost obsessed. I guarantee you can't go a week on this board without relating something mindless and unrelated directly to Melo.

metrocard

Legend
Shh shh .. now we know who Tyson was talking about on switches "Melo Melo Melo"
We were doin so good with Melo & Ray on the bench ....

Metro .... The writing is on the WALL .. 5 straight games that say, "TRADE ISO-Melo ASAP"

I hope Melo gets traded so you could look the most wrong you ever looked in your life believing that Melo is one of the Knicks worst problem right now.

How do you sleep comfortable at night being full of this much ish?

metrocard

Legend
When will Woody see leaving Felton in instead of Prigioni is just a mistake.

Prigs has been the better PG than Felton since Prigioni started wearing a Knicks jersey.

Playing Felton over Pablo is a personal preference.

Basketball wise, it has as much sense as 3G's logic.

metrocard

Legend
Melo had good moments in the 2nd when he was getting mismatches on the smaller rookie. Melo actually thrived when guarded buy weaker guys. It is weird to see how he can go from playing so well to so poorly so fast. I think it is on coaching for not getting him in good positions. He gets the ball with single digits on the clock, so he is forced into a bad shot. Melo plays great without Felton.

erivera

Benchwarmer
woodson has to be the only coach who penalizes players for playing hard. tyson and iman are trying to play their man straight up, but normally when a screen is set the instinct of the rest of the guys on the court is to switch. then when those guys don't switch tyson and iman look they made the mistake for trying to fight to stay with their man. woodson is also getting annoying just standing there with his arms folded. dennis scott called him out nba tv tonight for just standing there and not doing anything. for this franchise to be a consistent winner they have to bring in a coach who demands everybody stay with their man on defense. this switching garbage is absurd.

Kiyaman

Legend
I hope Melo gets traded so you could look the most wrong you ever looked in your life believing that Melo is one of the Knicks worst problem right now.

How do you sleep comfortable at night being full of this much ish?

The same way I slept BASHING Isiah & Marbury for 5 seasons, and BASHING Walsh & Dantoni for 3 seasons.
Back to the game ....

The Final 7 minutes of the game Knicks up by 4 points, Woodson substitute to put the Knicks STARTER lineup, or the Knicks most minute played players for two seasons on the court to finish the game vs a mediocre 76ers team.

What does that tell u bout Tyson at center, Melo at PF, Shump at SF, JR at SG, and Felton at PG?
It tells me that all 5 players are not on the "SAME-PAGE" .. thats why last season in the final 7 minutes of every game u always seen "Jason Kidd" on the court running to defend every open oponent on the defensive-end.
But all the credit of the Knicks 54 wins went to Melo, and his partner JR.Swish

Kiyaman

Legend
woodson has to be the only coach who penalizes players for playing hard. tyson and iman are trying to play their man straight up, but normally when a screen is set the instinct of the rest of the guys on the court is to switch. then when those guys don't switch tyson and iman look they made the mistake for trying to fight to stay with their man. woodson is also getting annoying just standing there with his arms folded. dennis scott called him out nba tv tonight for just standing there and not doing anything. for this franchise to be a consistent winner they have to bring in a coach who demands everybody stay with their man on defense. this switching garbage is absurd.

Felton / JRsmith / and Super-Star Melo has been clueless their entire career on defensive-switches .. Their playoff-experience career have a lossing record for a reason...
The Knicks don't have the personnel (Felton/JR/Melo) to switch on pick-and-rolls. LMAO

tiger0330

Legend
Good point about the switching. Woody has no clue about his lineups he might as well implement a no switching defense to see if that can make the team better defensively. Tired of opposing players having career nights against the Knicks, Turner did it tonight.

Kiyaman

Legend
What did this game prove as Fact ....

Tyson comment told the NBA League how to beat the Knicks when Felton, JR, and Melo are in a lineup.
"The Knicks don't have the personnel (Felton/JR/Melo) to switch on pick-and-rolls." LMAO

Funny how Prig, THJ, Shump, Barg, and Tyson switch well on defense to give us a 4 point lead.

Felton / JRsmith / and Super-Star Melo has been clueless their entire career on defensive-switches ..
Their career playoff-experience has a lossing record for a reason...

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
Why would we blame Melo for anything, at least he fights in the game, he get his hands dirty, he is the only one to go in the paint....
Melo is almost the only one who looks angry when we are losing......
Iso Melo??? when he gets the ball, the other 4 just freeze there, nobody try to move or do anything, If I am Melo and only one player is defending me I will take my chances, that is a high percentage probability......
I used to love chandler a lot, he used to be a fighter, now he only fight with words and that's it. when is the last we saw him jumping very high to crash a defender on the board, or fight like a real banger, he is a cuty now who shoots form the outside, in fact, all the players are shooting form the outside, nobody is going inside. is it a problem with all the players or is it a problem with the offense scheme?