Our brain. What Evolution cannot account for!

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
It's not that deep. If it is lies, then move on.

I move on after I show you don't know an ounce of the bible after I show you the truth.

You choose to bury your head in the sand there quite nicely.

You think you have a clue about the bible, and you know as much about it as a new born baby.

And when this is shown to you, you have nada to say. That though, is the smartest thing you have done. Say nothing. Cuz that is what you know about the bible.

Noticed u had nothing to say about rape in the bible...the fact u had to look it up...after being such an expert.

Noticed u had nothing to say about rape in the bible...the fact u had to look it up...after being such an expert.

Look guy, I am quite familiar with most of those instances you put up without looking. What is apparent to me is that you simply lack reason. So I have a hands in the air aproach with you concerning the bible. You do not lack the intelligence to understand it, but you lack the reason needed too.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Look guy, I am quite familiar with most of those instances you put up without looking. What is apparent to me is that you simply lack reason. So I have a hands in the air aproach with you concerning the bible. You do not lack the intelligence to understand it, but you lack the reason needed too.

This from the man whose morality rests on the notion that it is quite excusable to be drunk, have sex with your daughters, and that this is not pedophilia.

This from the man whose morality rests on the notion that it is quite excusable to be drunk, have sex with your daughters, and that this is not pedophilia.

Is that morality? Or are you trying to paint that picture?

I ask you, if you were in the situation, WOULD YOU HAVE FELT YOU WERE A PEDOPHILE? No answer from you.

I never said any of it was excusable. But it is quite a different scenario when someone does something totally of free will and consiousness, and when they are drunk beyond such.

Paul1355

All Star
STOP IT...STOP IT. STOP F*CKING LYING!!! God dammit. What the f*ck is wrong with you people. After I just exposed Paul1533 for lying in the Richard Dawkins Thread, I come to this thread and see you lying again. Jesus Christ!! You are done. All of you. You've been caught in a lie. Lying about you lying makes you look worse. You even quote me out of context too. That is LYING motherf*cker.

If Carl Sagan (not Hagan...liar) says "the fossil record COULD be consistent with a designer, but IT'S NOT" (which is essentially what he's saying) and you say..."Carl Sagan said the fossil record could be consistent with a designer"...you are lying. Dishonesty is a form of lying. And I said this a few pages ago. But you keep lying. Your credibility is finished.

But I'll restate what I just said in the Dawkins thread:
Religious people bury their heads in the sand and ignore facts and irrefutable evidence. Then they lie about the facts and evidence to make it seem their lies are true. But that's just it. They want to believe in a God. They don't want to believe their lives are insignificant. It makes them feel special and they don't want science showing them they are not.

watch the movie fool, Dawkins can say whatever he wants, he messed up...I've watched those youtube clips about Ben Stein's movie benig false, those youtube videos are false. They said that Dawkins really cursed him out and they used audio without the video, that's classic editing. THINK, Ben Stein wouldnt risk ruining his reputation on editing this interview, he'd get publically humiliated and his documentary proves it...damn it gets me more pissed that Dawkisn would say anything to back himself up when he clearly MESSED UP. It wasnt fake or dubbed damn you are gulable. The questions ben stein asks after that clip show this wasnt edited, rent the movie and watch the whole thing before you try to pick a random quote used to hide his mistake. You didnt expose me, Ben Stein exposed your greatest debator by asking simple questions. Get some money together and rent it.

TunerAddict

Starter
watch the movie fool, Dawkins can say whatever he wants, he messed up...I've watched those youtube clips about Ben Stein's movie benig false, those youtube videos are false. They said that Dawkins really cursed him out and they used audio without the video, that's classic editing. THINK, Ben Stein wouldnt risk ruining his reputation on editing this interview, he'd get publically humiliated and his documentary proves it...damn it gets me more pissed that Dawkisn would say anything to back himself up when he clearly MESSED UP. It wasnt fake or dubbed damn you are gulable. The questions ben stein asks after that clip show this wasnt edited, rent the movie and watch the whole thing before you try to pick a random quote used to hide his mistake. You didnt expose me, Ben Stein exposed your greatest debator by asking simple questions. Get some money together and rent it.

Ben Stein has a reputation?

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

When in the real world..people ask you questions on video..and EDIT this video...and only show the answers which back up their own argument...NOT SHOWING the ENTIRE PIECE...which goes against you it's called intellectual dishonesty...or intellectual dishonesty...simply known as LYING.

IN THE REAL WORLD THAT IS CALLED EDITING, DISTORTION, DECEIT.

www.expelledexposed.com

THAT IS ALL....

Ben Stein is just another pissed off Creationist like you and KNICKS because the evidence outweighs your book of fairytales. Simply.

Paul1355

All Star
When in the real world..people ask you questions on video..and EDIT this video...and only show the answers which back up their own argument...NOT SHOWING the ENTIRE PIECE...which goes against you it's called intellectual dishonesty...or intellectual dishonesty...simply known as LYING.

IN THE REAL WORLD THAT IS CALLED EDITING, DISTORTION, DECEIT.

www.expelledexposed.com

THAT IS ALL....

Ben Stein is just another pissed off Creationist like you and KNICKS because the evidence outweighs your book of fairytales. Simply.

HE SAID IT...watch the movie see for yourself, if a top creation debator said something opposite to his belief the public would humliate him. If you havent watched the movie then you have nothing to argue about in this thread.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
HE SAID IT...watch the movie see for yourself, if a top creation debator said something opposite to his belief the public would humliate him. If you havent watched the movie then you have nothing to argue about in this thread.

And I'd also read the whole quote...and what they had to say about it in the first place. Considering the person elaborating on what they said...is the one talking about their comments being made in the first place.

Once again you folks do not quote the entire piece.