MLE Players In Future Seasons

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Who do you want and think we can get using the full MLE?

Beno Udrih?
J.R. Smith?

I think Chandler will be getting more than the MLE, unless he accepts less to play for us.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Chandler is an RFA and from what I've heard so far the Nuggets are interested in resigning him. We should be looking for a passer, typical point guard, unfortunately both Udrih and Smith don't fit in there. I'd say Ramon Sessions or DJ Augustin.

Wargames

Starter
Chandler is an RFA and from what I've heard so far the Nuggets are interested in resigning him. We should be looking for a passer, typical point guard, unfortunately both Udrih and Smith don't fit in there. I'd say Ramon Sessions or DJ Augustin.

ehh to early to tell, I mean that in all senses of the words. The Knicks coaching will decide as much as the draft and B.Diddy's performance. If the PG situation looks acceptable and the Knicks get a new coach. You can expect him (or Her!!!) to use that MLE to get a player that can help them run their preffered system. If D'antoni is here next year I honestly believe Barbosa will be extended the mini MLE regardless of who receives the full MLE.

The good news regardless is the Knicks will have 2 more decent players to add to the teams depth.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

I'd be very happy with Augustine.

He's not great, but he's on his way up and I'd like to see him in O&B.

It's cynicism, but I doubt that Baron Davis is going to be the player we need.

Wargames

Starter
You calling Pat Summitt to coach the Knicks in 2012?

lol nah I was making a slight reference to the movie eddie. Though honestly I don't see why a woman couldn't coach a basketball team if they knew how to coach.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
Really.... I'm not evem going to get into this conversation because it will derail the thread... But its 2012, stuff like that shouldn't be used as a end all handicap.
Dude, realistically. I know it's "2012"...that means squat. These guys have a hard time respecting anyone that never played at the NBA level. I never said a woman COULDN'T do it...but your right, back to the thread.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I like Augustin. We couldn't do much better than him as a back-up.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
I doubt turiaf would want to come back to us. I wouldn't mind though.

Jeff foster
Pietrus
Rodney stuckney
Id love Hinrich
Diaw
Mahinmi
And my boy Ben Wallace would be great additions

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Sadly I don't think Ben Wallace can help us much anymore. He'd be good mentor maybe, but not enough to give a spot to imo. I rather him retire in Detroit with Prince where they belong and help their franchise for the future.

Stuckey? Eh, he's good, but he's a dime a dozen kind of player. I think they gave him and extension, more than an MLE too. Don't know what the hell Dumars has been doing the last couple or so years. I rather get Will Bynum.

I like Hinrich, good defender, and would be good enough on offense for us.