Official Big Cock Thread

Maso

Rookie
Only time will tell how he turns out, i think any change of direction at the moment is a good one for the Knicks.

European Basketball is better than people think.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
i hope rooster (i ain't calling him big cock) has a good season for us... mock drafts projected this cat top 5... i also saw some analysists having him going to NJ... with us taking augustine... i'm no longer being optimistic about our squad... since i thought we had the talent to make the playoffs last season... but i think gallo fills a void for us at 3... since q's back is shot... balkman can't play offense and chandler will likely be a role player at best...

i just hope that whatever we do... we can attract quality players and draft well enough to be a force in 3 - 5 years... i really want us to raise another banner in my lifetime...

I guess the girls wanna find out the truth behind his nickname :) lol
Welcome to NYC!!!!

2hn1g29.jpg

Ill take the one on the left!!! :thumbsup:

i heard gallo isnt done growing yet. he's 6'9 right now so probably expect him to be about 6'10 maybe 6'11 by his prime and lets hope he can put alot more pounds of muscle so he can be a dominant 4 once we ship out zach.

Paul1355

All Star
Agreed wit Maso

Only time will tell how he turns out, i think any change of direction at the moment is a good one for the Knicks.

European Basketball is better than people think.

agreed wit Maso everyone under-estimates euro basketball. Gallo was the leader on a team in a league with old ass men that have been playin for years and experience...hes gonna do good in the NBA

TunerAddict

Starter
Plus you gotta remember that the European leagues are filled with top NCAA players that either weren't drafted or didn't pan out in the league. Previous lottery picks play on those leagues.

Euroleague > NCAA

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You can't even afford a shirt.

nwo.png

You're a fat bum with a funny looking head.
LMAO @ you looking all cockeyed and depressed.

garfield2.jpg

Go do some push ups, fat tits.

:lol::lol:

I found a pic of kologero sleepin when he was a couple years younger

bi6mbm.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

p49_raw.jpg

metrocard

Legend
Danilo Gallinari's minutes are expected to steadily increase as he settles into a regular role in Mike D'Antoni's rotation.

Gallinari's second game back from injury will be Monday, during the Martin Luther King Day matinee at Madison Square Garden against the Bulls and Derrick Rose, the number one pick in last year's draft. Gallinari was selected sixth.

"He was our best shooter when he wasn't playing," D'Antoni said about Gallinari. "The guy can really, really shoot it."

Gallinari scored six points on two three-pointers in 15 minutes of action against the Sixers on Saturday.

The Cock is on the rise.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dude got game....he did a little of everything today, cant wait till he's settled in the rotation and in his normal rhythm

Paul1355

All Star
He shows huge potential! :D
hope he doesn't take chandler's minutes tho.

If Chandler doesnt play aggressive basketball, drive the lane and get to the foul line then you will eventually see Gallo take over his spot.

Before Gallo played this year..Chandler had ALOT of game were he shot horribly from the field and didnt even played aggressive and just chucked up shots.

Chandler still has some things to learn.

The talent is there for Chandler but the discipline to know what your good at is still a challenge for him. He does the wrong things too much...example he shoots to many three's when he is obviously a better 2 point shooter.

The one thing that stand out between both players is their basketball IQ on the court. After seeing Gallo play two games I know already that he is a pretty smart player were Chandler needs work.

Gallo knows when to shoot and when not to shoot were Chandler just rolls the dice on his talent every time.

Both guys have HUGE upside and playing together one day can be something to look forward to...they can be a dangerous combo at the 2,3 or 3,4 spots.

Chandler and Gallo both show to be good on both sides of the court and posses the ability to change momentum in a game easily and single handily....Chandler just needs to know his game a little better.

For now Chandler should start over Gallo but over time we are going to see Gallo take his spot if Chandler doesn't go back to the old aggressive, driving the lane type of basketball he played during the summer league and at the end of last season.

metrocard

Legend
If Chandler doesnt play aggressive basketball, drive the lane and get to the foul line then you will eventually see Gallo take over his spot.

Before Gallo played this year..Chandler had ALOT of game were he shot horribly from the field and didnt even played aggressive and just chucked up shots.

Chandler still has some things to learn.

The talent is there for Chandler but the discipline to know what your good at is still a challenge for him. He does the wrong things too much...example he shoots to many three's when he is obviously a better 2 point shooter.

The one thing that stand out between both players is their basketball IQ on the court. After seeing Gallo play two games I know already that he is a pretty smart player were Chandler needs work.

Gallo knows when to shoot and when not to shoot were Chandler just rolls the dice on his talent every time.

Both guys have HUGE upside and playing together one day can be something to look forward to...they can be a dangerous combo at the 2,3 or 3,4 spots.

Chandler and Gallo both show to be good on both sides of the court and posses the ability to change momentum in a game easily and single handily....Chandler just needs to know his game a little better.

For now Chandler should start over Gallo but over time we are going to see Gallo take his spot if Chandler doesn't go back to the old aggressive, driving the lane type of basketball he played during the summer league and at the end of last season.

Great post.