The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
Alright guys, how do you feel about having two C's?

Do you want an extra utility or keep the two centers? Let me hear your voices.

I think the extra util would be a lot better especially given the fact we have twice as many teams. We would end up having the scrubbest C's in the league on all of our teams.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The Beef Helmets are upon ye!!!

Might not make the draft, will probably be in transit for work. Can you join via cell?

I got a new iPhone 5 - keeping Shump well the f*ck away from it - so I think that the cellular network on those is pretty solid.

Can probably stop being a lazy whore and find that out for myself. :lol:

metrocard

Legend
I think you can use it on the iPhone it should work.

I hope everyone can make the draft, I want to make it a date where everyone can be there.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I think you can use it on the iPhone it should work.

I hope everyone can make the draft, I want to make it a date where everyone can be there.

agreed much more competitive when guys are there to pick the players they want

iSaYughh

Starter
YOyo,

In the words of an immortal,

the champppp is here!

:beer:

Just saw this thread; though Rono messaged me last night about stuff (cheers bro).

I'll be signing up now.

One thing: I'm living in Poland right now; so I'm 6hours ahead of my NY'ers.

I could stay up pretty late for draft, though -- I'd propose a time frame, around 7 or 8 PM on any weekday, which would be like no later than 2am for me. Drafts take a while, too..

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
Also.

I pre-emptively propose a custom sig of,

FANTASY GOD

once my Pringles pop open another bottle of champagne after this season. :superman:

iSaYughh

Starter
@iSaYughh: what are you doing in Poland?

Business/work. I've been here since September. Heading back to NYC 15th of October. I own a start-up, and a core of our development team is located in Poland, and splits some time in NYC.

I'm in Wroclaw, so pretty far West. Few hours from Berlin, tops.

On that note, if any of you foolcats play chess, hit me up:beer:

metrocard

Legend
YOyo,

In the words of an immortal,

the champppp is here!

:beer:

Just saw this thread; though Rono messaged me last night about stuff (cheers bro).

I'll be signing up now.

One thing: I'm living in Poland right now; so I'm 6hours ahead of my NY'ers.

I could stay up pretty late for draft, though -- I'd propose a time frame, around 7 or 8 PM on any weekday, which would be like no later than 2am for me. Drafts take a while, too..

Excellent to see you make your return and collect your championship ring.

Hey, if you return the 15th to NYC, the draft will be on the 21st of October; so is 7PM good for you? On a Sunday?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Business/work. I've been here since September. Heading back to NYC 15th of October. I own a start-up, and a core of our development team is located in Poland, and splits some time in NYC.

I'm in Wroclaw, so pretty far West. Few hours from Berlin, tops.

On that note, if any of you foolcats play chess, hit me up:beer:
LOL, I was born in Opole, 'round 50 miles South-East from Wrocław, less than an hour down the A4. :smokin:

@metro: damn, 10/21 doesn't work out for me... 10/19 at 7PM?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Oooooh....That's 6am here. Not gettin' up for that one. It's fine though. If I get a high pick I'll be sweet, and last year's absentees didn't exactly suffer from the simulated choices.

iSaYughh

Starter
Excellent to see you make your return and collect your championship ring.

Hey, if you return the 15th to NYC, the draft will be on the 21st of October; so is 7PM good for you? On a Sunday?

Ty sir.

Ahhh ya then, I'm all good with that date/time. I'm flexible since draft is post-15th...just prefer not a weekend. But ya, all good then. So long as it isn't weekend, and is in evening, I will defer to The Coquis in handling and finalizing a draft time.

iSaYughh

Starter
LOL, I was born in Opole, 'round 50 miles South-East from Wrocław, less than an hour down the A4. :smokin:

@metro: damn, 10/21 doesn't work out for me... 10/19 at 7PM?

Hah! Sick....ya, like all my peeps here were born in Opole. I spent a couple nights there last week, actually. :smokin:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Hah! Sick....ya, like all my peeps here were born in Opole. I spent a couple nights there last week, actually. :smokin:
Not surprised, all my mates I used to know there moved to Wroclaw one day. Outside of the Old Town Opole is really ****ed up. I'm freaking glad we moved to Amsterdam suburbs when I was a teen. :smokin:

metrocard

Legend
How about Friday the 19th of October at 9PM? It'll be early in the morning for Crazy, but not 6AM early, It's a weekday for iSay and it's a doable date for Dzwon.

That time is fine for me, and seems like fair for you guys. Anyone objects give me a shout.