Back in The Playoffs!!!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
Indy drops Mil. so we clinch a spot!

Well no chance that we surrender the number 1 pick in the draft this year!

And all the hopes of a title are practical to talk about!

Now where do we finish and who do we face?

miked1958

Rotation player
You know if Miami beats the bulls tonight they prevent them from clinching top seed and move within 1.5 games of top spot. Still a small chance they swap places and we play bulls from 7th spot

miked1958

Rotation player
Bulls down 8 in third quarter.

They have Dallas, Indiana and Cavs left to play
Heat have all winnable games with two vs wizards, Houston and Boston.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
You know if Miami beats the bulls tonight they prevent them from clinching top seed and move within 1.5 games of top spot. Still a small chance they swap places and we play bulls from 7th spot

Heat remaining schedule

wizards
rockets
celtics
wizards

Bulls Remaining scheudle

Dallas
Indi
Cavs

it's a possibility they surpass the bulls but i think they stay the #2 seed
either way we have our hands full weather it be the bulls or heat

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
I still have hope Orlando falls out of 6th place and we play the Pacers. Is it just me with this small glimmer of hope?

Dwight is out for the season including playoffs... Hopefully Orlando just goes into shutdown mode and forfeits that 6 seed to us.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Alright! Cautious optimism for all.

It was looking almost as if it weren't possible for a while there.

Heat or Bulls - either way we're underdogs; but we're not under gunned. I think if we can take one of the 2 opening away games we're as deadly a 7th seed as there has been in many long years.

I would love to face Indiana in the 1st round, but that's looking all the more unlikely as Orlando have miraculously outlasted opponents with Howard out of the lineup. Gay. The main reason being that they're unexperienced and have no real star.

The Heat and Bulls are well weathered, particularly the Heat.

Anything likely to switch up in the seeding or is it solidified?

miked1958

Rotation player
Dwight is out for the season including playoffs... Hopefully Orlando just goes into shutdown mode and forfeits that 6 seed to us.

Yes just saw it on ticker. He is done for season. They are not the same with without him. He will have surgery and also miss the The Summer Games as well. Good shot they lose out. We pretty much have to win out to pass them though

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Oh ****! Really!?

That adds some interest to the Knicks moving up to 6th.

You know Van Gundy wants to be successful without Howard SO BAD after all that media jargon. They won't lie down and take it. That would be Anti-Van Gundy style.

miked1958

Rotation player
Wonder what amare is thinking. Dwight tried to play through it for the Team and now needs surgery. Amare has same problem with his back. If he comes back and hurts it again he may also require surgery and mess up things for the remaining portion of his contract

miked1958

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;229109 said:
Oh ****! Really!?

That adds some interest to the Knicks moving up to 6th.

You know Van Gundy wants to be successful without Howard SO BAD after all that media jargon. They won't lie down and take it. That would be Anti-Van Gundy style.

Dwight announced earlier today to Orlando's GM and owner they he won't return if van Grundy is still the coach next yr? Lol

Sage

Rotation player
Playoff spot clinched, highlight of my day!

Hopefully when the Knicks store release their playoff merch this year I'll get more than a few days use out of it.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
As I under stand Amare has a BULGING DIsK. Which is apparently less severe than a herniated disk. Dwight is going through what Baron Davis had to suffer if Dwight's diagnosis is correct.

miked1958

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;229106 said:
Alright! Cautious optimism for all.

It was looking almost as if it weren't possible for a while there.

Heat or Bulls - either way we're underdogs; but we're not under gunned. I think if we can take one of the 2 opening away games we're as deadly a 7th seed as there has been in many long years.

I would love to face Indiana in the 1st round, but that's looking all the more unlikely as Orlando have miraculously outlasted opponents with Howard out of the lineup. Gay. The main reason being that they're unexperienced and have no real star.

The Heat and Bulls are well weathered, particularly the Heat.

Anything likely to switch up in the seeding or is it solidified?
I think there will be a lot more switching up!