my bracket:
bracket.jpg

Attachments

• bracket.jpg
    bracket.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 3

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I'll take a CUSE-Pitt Final Four Match up. I like the bracket and I hope your right, up until we play pitt of course..

TunerAddict

Starter
Bing with the upset, lol.

All the ball players were out at a local bar/club Saturday night after the game and I was there. Friend went dancing with them lol.

LeFlume

All Star
I have Pitt, Louisville, Memphis and 'Cuse in my final four. Louisville over Pitt in the final. I'm so impressed by Louisville, They have everything, Offense, defense, size, athleticism, speed, depth, and some what, even coaching,

TunerAddict

Starter
Round 1 game: Duke vs. The Criminals

lol

there is a facebook group like that I heard.

Most of our players are transfers because they either got in trouble or were idiots academically...

One guy actually got busted stealing condoms from WalMart before the season and then pushing over the like 70 year old greeter trying to get away...Too bad condoms are free on campus...

Pricey

Rotation player
i dont think we will lose the 1st one lol. If we did i would not like to think what would happen.

the line for us is -16.pts, hot faves.

LeFlume

All Star
Where can you get -16. Offshore books have Duke -22. That should give you a 6 point middle. That's a gimme :beer:

Pricey

Rotation player
i saw it on sportingbet.com.au

i hope its still -16.0 but everytime ive been backing Duke at the line they have screwed me. Its been maybe 6 times in a row

LeFlume

All Star
Huge favorites are a stay away for me when it's tournament time. I rather take the dog. With so many games in a short period of time, coaches intend to rest their stars and leave the backdoor wide open for the dog to cover ATS.

There is no reason for Duke to blow anybody out with a game 2 days later against a tough opponent in Texas/Minnesota. However, Binghamton is not on the same playing field so they might have this one cover early in the first half. Still a stay away imo. There are better games on the board for those who are looking for action.

:beer:

LeFlume

All Star
Yep. I had Duke -21 among others today. I went 7-4. I lost Villanova, UCLA, Butler and Clemson. I was real mad at UCLA who were up 9 but blew it at the end. Villanova didn't know the game had started until halftime. A good first day. I'm glad Western Kentucky could hold on and win. It was ugly at the end for them. I'm also glad that Maryland won. I hate Cal, I hate Pac-10 when I think of it and maybe that's why I lost my UCLA bet. Now I hate Pac-10 even more so at least I got something out of it...:beer: homies..Tomorrow 'CUSE :peace: