This gave me a lot of hope

also from Ian O Connor twitter:

#Knicks pushing 2-yr plan w/ Carmelo on back end is positive & negative. Miami has 1-yr plan 4 title, but #LeBron isnt The Guy there

And ze plot thickens!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
liking the Amar'e signing more and more by the day. Dude is recruiting and selling the knicks on higher profile players.

if he convinces Parker enough, Parker can force a trade to the knicks. many other players have forced moves so this could be the case.

mafra

Legend
I have no doubt Lebron is coming to NY. The only question is:

Was NY his plan all along, and everything that happened the last week was orchestrated to make going to NY the most dramatic (and least traumatic for CLE) experience possible?

OR

Did events play out this last week that really pushed him to NY, which really was nothing more than a long shot a few weeks ago?

Did BOSH sway this whole thing?

Anyway, there is NO WAY Lebron goes to MIA. I just don't buy it. Even if they can afford him, Lebron wont go play in Wade County and Wade's team. He knows better.

NJ has no chance now that Bosh wont join him there.

Clippers? Please.

CLE? They just don't have what it takes since Ferry slammed the window shut on that roster.

CHI? Really? Maybe if the Yanks played there. OH, they may get Boozer? Please, Carlos left LJ years ago (he hasn't forgotten).

BUT, even if CHI/NY is 50/50.... I submit NY is the better place b/c their front office is more Maverick Carter friendly, for Dolan will give him free riegn (and we have no GM). CHI's GM fights their coaches.

OH, we have the better coach.

BUT, again.... LEBRON looks better if he wins with NY, b/c people will give him ALL the credit. In CHI, aside from pressure to win from the get-go, there is the Rose factor. It's Rose's home city and people are already pumping him up....

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
also from Ian O Connor twitter:

#Knicks pushing 2-yr plan w/ Carmelo on back end is positive & negative. Miami has 1-yr plan 4 title, but #LeBron isnt The Guy there

And ze plot thickens!!

This is ***** RIDICULOUS!!

2 year deals/1 yr deals?? This is not what basketball is about. Frankly, this is a disgrace to the game, the concept of "team", and in the end sports. If it is a short term deal then I don't want anything to do with it.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I have no doubt Lebron is coming to NY. The only question is:

Was NY his plan all along, and everything that happened the last week was orchestrated to make going to NY the most dramatic (and least traumatic for CLE) experience possible?

OR

Did events play out this last week that really pushed him to NY, which really was nothing more than a long shot a few weeks ago?

Did BOSH sway this whole thing?

Anyway, there is NO WAY Lebron goes to MIA. I just don't buy it. Even if they can afford him, Lebron wont go play in Wade County and Wade's team. He knows better.

NJ has no chance now that Bosh wont join him there.

Clippers? Please.

CLE? They just don't have what it takes since Ferry slammed the window shut on that roster.

CHI? Really? Maybe if the Yanks played there. OH, they may get Boozer? Please, Carlos left LJ years ago (he hasn't forgotten).

BUT, even if CHI/NY is 50/50.... I submit NY is the better place b/c their front office is more Maverick Carter friendly, for Dolan will give him free riegn (and we have no GM). CHI's GM fights their coaches.

OH, we have the better coach.

BUT, again.... LEBRON looks better if he wins with NY, b/c people will give him ALL the credit. In CHI, aside from pressure to win from the get-go, there is the Rose factor. It's Rose's home city and people are already pumping him up....

I think the way events unfolded improved NY. I don't think NY was always "in the game" per say. I do think Bosh's refusal to go to the Cavs hurt their chances. I think Amar'e helped the Knicks. if it wasn't for Amar'e, Knicks would be dead ducks.

I agree with your assertions regarding Bulls' management.

Paul1355

All Star
Damn you are making me excited.

Two colleagues told me they don't think Melo is a top 10 player. Anyway, that is off-topic.
u better be excited after hearing that lineup, thats like the lineups in the 50's with hall of fame players from 1 to 5.

And your two colleagues are drinking to much henesy. Carmelo is def in top 10. Carmelo's only down side is he needs a distributor like Chauncey Billups/ or LBJ to be the dominant player he is.