New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 3/5/2014 8:00PM

Broadway

All Star
This where you lose all credibility. Knicks win and it's "in-spite" of Melo's 33 and Love played bad instead of Feltip and the rest of the crew finally showed up in support. You can't have it both ways 3GduMe aka one shot. If you criticize, you also have to be able to give credit as well. bTw how are your Orange doing these days??? Melo>Innis:)

Sorry you can't defy simple math and results....What credit needs to be given? Do you see me all giddy over what Felton and J.R. did yesterday? No you don't. Their performance much like Melo's have been and are overall underwhelming(even when they play well). The main gauge of this team nevertheless and/or success lies in how well our backcourt plays vs all other things.

I mean do you want me to post our overall record without Kenyon and Bargnani as a means to prove their value? We can do this all day.

You're the one who likes to have it both ways instead of calling it like it should be.

BTW Cuse will be fine they weren't going 35/36-0.

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sorry you can't defy simple math and results....What credit needs to be given? Do you see me all giddy over what Felton and J.R. did yesterday? No you don't. Their performance much like Melo's have been and are overall underwhelming(even when they play well). The main gauge of this team nevertheless and/or success lies in how well our backcourt plays vs all other things.

I mean do you want me to post our overall record without Kenyon and Bargnani as a means to prove their value? We can do this all day.

You're the one who likes to have it both ways instead of calling it like it should be.

BTW Cuse will be fine they weren't going 35/36-0.

Ok math genius subtract 33 points from last nights total and tell me if the Knicks still win. That's what I thought Melo>Innis get back to me when the Orange hang another chip from the rafters like the did Melo's freshman year:)

Broadway

All Star
Ok math genius subtract 33 points from last nights total and tell me if the Knicks still win. That's what I thought Melo>Innis get back to me when the Orange hang another chip from the rafters like the did Melo's freshman year:)

There's no need to do any additional arithmetic I already ran the numbers on our starting back and subtracted their production coming to the same idiotic irrelevant point you tried to make in this reply.

It's nothing but Billy Madison school contest moments with you