Rudy Gay on the Verge of Re-siging with Grizzles

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
$81 mil Gay???

That is insane. These teams are retarded and u know, basketball has become a mercenary sport if I have ever seen one.

This is not fun anymore.

mafra

Legend
GREAT NEWS. MINNY wanted Gay or Lee. They have to do a sign-&-trade, and are offering Al Jefferson.

Lee for Jefferson helps to start our rebuilding plan.

dave2138

Rotation player
Why would Minnesota want David Lee? They seem pretty content with Love-Darko at PF and C.

Damn, I hoped for Gay and Demarcus Cousins to go to Minnesota. Would have had a starting lineup of:

Gay Cousins Love Sessions

Paul1355

All Star
GREAT NEWS. MINNY wanted Gay or Lee. They have to do a sign-&-trade, and are offering Al Jefferson.

Lee for Jefferson helps to start our rebuilding plan.
Lee had better numbers than Lee and is more athletic than Jefferson.

IDK if a sign and trade would be a good idea.

The only reason I would make that move is because Jefferson is great in the offensive post, which would make teams double him and he could kick it out to our shooters.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Why would Minnesota want David Lee? They seem pretty content with Love-Darko at PF and C.

Damn, I hoped for Gay and Demarcus Cousins to go to Minnesota. Would have had a starting lineup of:

Gay Cousins Love Sessions

Haha!!

Seriously though, if we had paid Rudy Gay over $16 mil a year, many of you would be screaming bloody murder right now.

I'm glad we didn't overpay Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay.

What bothers me is that the Knicks aren't even looking at Anthony Morrow. While going for all the big fish, we're going to miss the valuable talent.

Paul1355

All Star
Haha!!

Seriously though, if we had paid Rudy Gay over $16 mil a year, many of you would be screaming bloody murder right now.

I'm glad we didn't overpay Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay.

What bothers me is that the Knicks aren't even looking at Anthony Morrow. While going for all the big fish, we're going to miss the valuable talent.
Morrow has interest in the Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Clippers, and someone else but the Knicks were not in that list.

I dont even think they contacted him yet.

Mike Miller was contacted because he is 6'8 and can shoot...I'm guessing the Knicks will only target a 2 guard if he is a good passer or tall.

Morrow is your typical sized 6'5 SG but yes his shooting ability should be coveted by NY and he should be looked at.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Morrow has interest in the Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Clippers, and someone else but the Knicks were not in that list.

I dont even think they contacted him yet.

Mike Miller was contacted because he is 6'8 and can shoot...I'm guessing the Knicks will only target a 2 guard if he is a good passer or tall.

Morrow is your typical sized 6'5 SG but yes his shooting ability should be coveted by NY and he should be looked at.

Plus he's younger and, at least at this point, less injury prone. Mike Miller is injured often and possibly towards the end of his career. I don't want that.

rw005

Benchwarmer
Good let's keep our team "Uconn Free" No one want's to see Charlie V in orange and blue...

Why do you say that, and personally I think it's for the best Rudy, would've been probably a more athletic Wilson Chandler or Gallo except with Rudy having no D.