Duhon And Curry Exchange Words

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
2bdz0g.jpg

LJ4ptplay

Starter
We should bench everybody except Marbury. Let Marbury do his thing, 1 on 5, and we'll win a championship. Maybe have Houston come off the bench, but essentially have Marbury play 48 minutes a game.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lol Great Post, MSG! Chris Duhon and Eddy Curry both belong in the dumpster. There's no room for them on the Knick roster. Chris Duhon sucks. I'm still in disbelief at how D'Antoni could start such a scrub. Chris Duhon is on the level of Mardy Collins. Only shorter, less quickness, and slightly better shooting.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
lol Great Post, MSG! Chris Duhon and Eddy Curry both belong in the dumpster. There's no room for them on the Knick roster. Chris Duhon sucks. I'm still in disbelief at how D'Antoni could start such a scrub. Chris Duhon is on the level of Mardy Collins. Only shorter, less quickness, and slightly better shooting.

wow.. not seeing duhon play all that much didn't realize he was that bad... another great knicks signing...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
wow.. not seeing duhon play all that much didn't realize he was that bad... another great knicks signing...
Tell me about it. The Knicks gave that scrub[Duhon] 11.5 million dollars and a starting job.

Duhorne's career stats:
5 points, 4 assists, 38.7% fg

Very deserving of a 12 million dollar deal. SMH

King Ewing

Banned
We should bench everybody except Marbury. Let Marbury do his thing, 1 on 5, and we'll win a championship. Maybe have Houston come off the bench, but essentially have Marbury play 48 minutes a game.

Yea great idea! LOL! I would actually rather forfeit the season and think about next year.