Team Starbury vs Haterburys: Lets End it NOW

Describe Yourself (no homo)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We got all these new posters on here. Some of you might be aliases...i dont care who is, it wont have any impact on the end of this thread.

Marburys gettin brought up in threads that have nothing to do with him. Its haterburys bringing him up most of the time. We got these new jacks takin shots at the legends. This sh!ts outta control, and it has to stop.

So lets have a debate to end the longest lasting debate on this site.

Let me start it off by saying somethin that my fellow starbarian said in another thread.

Starbury >> crawford

ps. i apologize to some of the posters on this site. LJ4ptplay...i think we know where each other stands (no homo). Starks...i know you've been sick of this for a while. Getreal...I know you have always hated marbury and that wont change. To the mods...sorry, but this is something that needs to be done

4i0e4x.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
We got all these new posters on here. Some of you might be aliases...i dont care who is, it wont have any impact on the end of this thread.

Marburys gettin brought up in threads that have nothing to do with him. Its haterburys bringing him up most of the time. We got these new jacks takin shots at the legends. This sh!ts outta control, and it has to stop.

So lets have a debate to end the longest lasting debate on this site.

Let me start it off by saying somethin that my fellow starbarian said in another thread.

Starbury >> crawford

ps. i apologize to some of the posters on this site. LJ4ptplay...i think we know where each other stands (no homo). Starks...i know you've been sick of this for a while. Getreal...I know you have always hated marbury and that wont change. To the mods...sorry, but this is something that needs to be done

4i0e4x.jpg

Isn't this just going to make it worse?

I honestly don't give a shit because Marbury isn't going to play for the Knicks ever again....Thus, I don't care.

Good luck, so long, Steph.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
most of these new dudes are aliases but they always bringing up Marbury in the treads that have nothig to do with him, deep down they know this is unfair for him and that he should play but they too deep in the argument to back out now they'll just look like they gave up...

Marbury>any gaurd on the knicks

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Isn't this just going to make it worse?

I honestly don't give a shit because Marbury isn't going to play for the Knicks ever again....Thus, I don't care.

Good luck, so long, Steph.

I respect that.

You cant find too many threads on here where marbury doesnt get brought up and it needs to stop. Time to go to war...

landing_at_war_03.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Minnesota

In Minnesota, Stephony and KG were touted as the next Stockton-Malone 1-2 combo. Sadly, Stephony was unable to accept the secondary role to Garnett, or the No.2 money that came with it and was unable to ever be compared to Johnny Stockton. This comparison, is Stephony's greatest achievement to date. He honestly thought he was worth more than The Ticket. Champ, MVP, Defensive POTY. Deary me.

Marbury forced his way out of Minnesota, going in March 1999 to New Jersey.

New Jersey

As the focal player in New Jersey, Marbury's numbers were impressive. Very much so. And still, are what keeps his career averages so high. His highlights were impressive, his stats just as impressive! His team, well, they were sh1t. Cashin' in on the stat sheet as the best player on a rubbish team has been seen before. T Mac and J Stack have led the league in ppg under the same circumstances. The impressive numbers were (and still are) niceties for a non-winning all star. New Jersey then make the trade for a winner in J Kidd and reach the finals by the end of the very next season. Marbury is traded to Phoenix.

When compared to Kidd, Marbury labels the comparison as an invalid one as he is "the best pg in the league" when counter questioned as to why Kidd's addition had such an impact it changed a losing team to an elite one, Marbury replied " we have different styles "...... Jesus Christ.

Surrounded by the likes of Marion, Stoudemire and a supporting cast of impressive players in Phoenix, Marbury's numbers were high as ever. Success appeared imminent! However, it was not to be. After a series of disappointments and 10 days in the slammer with a d.u.i, the Suns had an epiphany and much like the Nets, replaced Marbury with a superior counterpart. Steve Nash. 2 time MVP.

Perhaps the Knicks can manage to follow suit and trade Marbury for Chris Paul? It would seem unfair to gain nothing in return for a douche after the Nets and Suns garnered 2 of the greatest pgs in history!

Off to NY, the return home to glory!!!!!!

I really don't have the time to write it all down.

The general term is failure. His whole career has been a series of selfish moves and unreasonable financial demands, unredeemed by his performance on the court, where he has been a fairly consistent loser.

It all became clearer here on our floor and in our fu%king locker rooms and on our cap.
With the Knicks, he has been ungovernable, ranting, expensive and sulky, whether playing for Larry Brown or his ex-homie Isiah Thomas. Thomas was so engulfed in Marbury being a saviour that he actually fired Larry Brown in an attempt to appease Marbury and keep himself from inevitable slandering as the man who brought the ever failing, ever whining douche of a pg to NY. Marbury in turn threatened Thomas with exposure regarding some very "touchy" subjects.

Last season's embarrassments included the revelation that he had sex with an intern in his car. He turned on Thomas, and deserted his team during a road trip to Phoenix when Thomas threatened to take away some of his playing time and he then had surgery on his ankle as an obvious excuse to sit out the season.

I could go on but I won't.

I love the Knicks and Marbury has done nothing but embarrass them, underachieve as their leader, put himself before the blue and orange at every turn, become increasingly worse as a player and an adult, insult the franchise as proud as it is with childishness and selfishness and get payed like Mike throughout the entirety of his tenure. As history shows time and again with Marbury, he is a loser. A loser bounding with physical ability and mired in a lack of mental ability, the latter being the superior in weight of the 2.

Thank christ he is finally on the verge of exiting.

In hindsight, I have just wasted almost 20 mins trying to force clarity into the mind of a moron...... MSGknickz33 .... and his band of ladies who praise him because he praises them.

He will now retort in his fashion of avoidance and ultimately embarrass himself as he did when he foolishly attempted to argue with Tr1llion (who I think is an excellent poster.) who absolutely raped him and he in return had the gaul to preach his superiority and lack of necessity to converse with an inferior poster.

Unbelievable. He and his fairy tribe should leave with Marbury. Honestly, what will you do upon his abolishment?

I apologize to anyone I offended except for the afore mentioned. I'm sorry to put H8 all over the site. But, I have seen so much spitting from this kids mouth and all I wanna do is have constructive conversations about the Knicks future as it is so intricate, interesting .

I have been a fan for 16 years from the age of 12. Go Knicks!!!!!!!!

Salvation is at hand!

TunerAddict

Starter
Minnesota

In Minnesota, Stephony and KG were touted as the next Stockton-Malone 1-2 combo. Sadly, Stephony was unable to accept the secondary role to Garnett, or the No.2 money that came with it and was unable to ever be compared to Johnny Stockton. This comparison, is Stephony's greatest achievement to date. He honestly thought he was worth more than The Ticket. Champ, MVP, Defensive POTY. Deary me.

Marbury forced his way out of Minnesota, going in March 1999 to New Jersey.

New Jersey

As the focal player in New Jersey, Marbury's numbers were impressive. Very much so. And still, are what keeps his career averages so high. His highlights were impressive, his stats just as impressive! His team, well, they were sh1t. Cashin' in on the stat sheet as the best player on a rubbish team has been seen before. T Mac and J Stack have led the league in ppg under the same circumstances. The impressive numbers were (and still are) niceties for a non-winning all star. New Jersey then make the trade for a winner in J Kidd and reach the finals by the end of the very next season. Marbury is traded to Phoenix.

When compared to Kidd, Marbury labels the comparison as an invalid one as he is "the best pg in the league" when counter questioned as to why Kidd's addition had such an impact it changed a losing team to an elite one, Marbury replied " we have different styles "...... Jesus Christ.

Surrounded by the likes of Marion, Stoudemire and a supporting cast of impressive players in Phoenix, Marbury's numbers were high as ever. Success appeared imminent! However, it was not to be. After a series of disappointments and 10 days in the slammer with a d.u.i, the Suns had an epiphany and much like the Nets, replaced Marbury with a superior counterpart. Steve Nash. 2 time MVP.

Perhaps the Knicks can manage to follow suit and trade Marbury for Chris Paul? It would seem unfair to gain nothing in return for a douche after the Nets and Suns garnered 2 of the greatest pgs in history!

Off to NY, the return home to glory!!!!!!

I really don't have the time to write it all down.

The general term is failure. His whole career has been a series of selfish moves and unreasonable financial demands, unredeemed by his performance on the court, where he has been a fairly consistent loser.

It all became clearer here on our floor and in our fu%king locker rooms and on our cap.
With the Knicks, he has been ungovernable, ranting, expensive and sulky, whether playing for Larry Brown or his ex-homie Isiah Thomas. Thomas was so engulfed in Marbury being a saviour that he actually fired Larry Brown in an attempt to appease Marbury and keep himself from inevitable slandering as the man who brought the ever failing, ever whining douche of a pg to NY. Marbury in turn threatened Thomas with exposure regarding some very "touchy" subjects.

Last season's embarrassments included the revelation that he had sex with an intern in his car. He turned on Thomas, and deserted his team during a road trip to Phoenix when Thomas threatened to take away some of his playing time and he then had surgery on his ankle as an obvious excuse to sit out the season.

I could go on but I won't.

I love the Knicks and Marbury has done nothing but embarrass them, underachieve as their leader, put himself before the blue and orange at every turn, become increasingly worse as a player and an adult, insult the franchise as proud as it is with childishness and selfishness and get payed like Mike throughout the entirety of his tenure. As history shows time and again with Marbury, he is a loser. A loser bounding with physical ability and mired in a lack of mental ability, the latter being the superior in weight of the 2.

Thank christ he is finally on the verge of exiting.

In hindsight, I have just wasted almost 20 mins trying to force clarity into the mind of a moron...... MSGknickz33 .... and his band of ladies who praise him because he praises them.

He will now retort in his fashion of avoidance and ultimately embarrass himself as he did when he foolishly attempted to argue with Tr1llion (who I think is an excellent poster.) who absolutely raped him and he in return had the gaul to preach his superiority and lack of necessity to converse with an inferior poster.

Unbelievable. He and his fairy tribe should leave with Marbury. Honestly, what will you do upon his abolishment?

I apologize to anyone I offended except for the afore mentioned. I'm sorry to put H8 all over the site. But, I have seen so much spitting from this kids mouth and all I wanna do is have constructive conversations about the Knicks future as it is so intricate, interesting .

I have been a fan for 16 years from the age of 12. Go Knicks!!!!!!!!

Salvation is at hand!

You're going to get raped...:eek:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
20080515-tos.jpg

Your post is very unfair, BIGPAT so let me clear some things up.

#1-In New Jersey, the Nets made the finals for numerous reasons. Stop acting as if it was just Jason Kidd. First of all, Richard Jefferson got drafted to the Nets. Second of all, Kenyon Martin became more experienced. Third, the Nets had a better defensive lineup than the one that Marbury had.

Jason Kidd made the NBA Finals with the Nets, because he was given better talent to work with than Marbury. He also made the Finals, because he played for the Nets around the time when the East was turning weak.

When Marbury was on the Nets, he had to compete against a very strong Eastern Conference.

Jason Kidd is now on the Mavericks, and what have they done that's so great, since he came there? Nothing.

#2- When Marbury was on the Phoenix Suns, he helped them make the playoffs and knocked down a game winning 3 pointer, to beat the Spurs in game 1.

Steve Nash was more successful than Marbury, because, like Kidd, he was given better talent to play with.

Now that Nash lost Shawn Marion, the Suns have not been the same.

Mike D'Antoni increased Joe Johnson's minutes, the Suns acquired Quentin Richardson when he was actually decent, and Amare Stoudamire was healthy(which he was not on Marbury's final year with the Suns).

On the Knicks, Marbury helped us make the playoffs in 03-04, and he helped the Knicks stay competitive, in 04-05.

In the 2005-2006 season, Isiah Thomas traded away all of our best players, and the team completely broke down, as a result.

Isiah Thomas traded Tim Thomas(solid 3 pt shooter), Kurt Thomas(solid veteran with rebounding, shooting, and shot blocking), and Nazr Mohammad(good defender) for Malik Rose(overrated scrub), Quentin Richardson(who now sucks) and Eddy Curry(who has always sucked).

Part of why the Knicks are off to the 6-4 start is because the Knicks had such an easy schedule, to start out. None of their 6 wins come against healthy .500 teams.

Another reason is that Eddy Curry is on the bench, and Quentin Richardson's minutes have been reduced despite his starting role. Curry and Richardson have been big reasons for the Knicks' failure, in past years, and their reduced role has allowed Wilson Chandler and Nate Robinson to flourish.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nash and Kidd (who is clearly past his prime) made the players on those teams better. Credentials not shared by Stephony. To elevate the play of your team.

Consider K Mart's production comparatively with Marbury and Kidd and then now in Denver.

Tim Thomas and Q are on the same page.

Shaq trounced Mikey D's strategies

Curry in his good season eclipsed the absence of Nazr.

Kurt Thomas was a big loss. Good point, well made.

The tuition under the basketball IQs of Nash and Kidd are what led to the success of their team mates. Marbury has never come close to being anything of the sort.

A leader.

A superstars salary and a losers resume. Even in the east's deepest slump he was never enough but cost too much.

Toons

is the Bo$$
20080515-tos.jpg

Part of why the Knicks are off to the 6-4 start is because the Knicks had such an easy schedule, to start out. None of their 6 wins come against healthy .500 teams.

abcd, keep in mind that we are the New York Knicks. a 23 win team. any win is a good win. last year, those save teams we beat, would have killed us under isiah management.

smokes

Huge Member
In my case, I took a shot at you and metro because of how you act on this site, it has NOTHING to do with Marbury (I never brought him up in any post).

Simple fact is, someone disagrees with a member of Team Starbury about ANYTHING, they get jumped on by 3 or 4 different guys throwing around insults and acting like they are superman.

We are all knick fans here, and the reason I have barely posted over my 2 years on the site is the attitude of a lot of people here put me off (and probably put off a lot of other guys too), I used the site to keep up with Knicks news only.

I think the mistake you make in this thread is assuming people hate on you guys because of your opinion of Marbury, personally I couldn't care less about him anymore, he's no longer a player on this team. The real reason a lot of shit gets thrown on you guys is the way you treat people.

Please notice, I am not insulting anyone here, only trying to point out my observations on the situation. Over your combined 7300+ posts I'm sure you and metro have talked plenty of good stuff but you bring yourselves down by shitting on anyone that disagrees with a "Starburian".

smokes

Huge Member
No, that's what you guys do...

I'm merely trying to point out something which many people agree on, that you guys get out of hand with insulting people purely over a difference of opinion.

Not much point in me posting anyway, since you guys are always right :)

Akamu

The King
Wether it be hate gear'd towards Starbury or people who have their own hidden agendas towards various people on this site, it's a lot of hatred going around that should be lessened at least a little.

Debates aren't all bad and some of the arguments are relevant but I don't like to spend a bunch of time arguing with someone about something idiotic when I could be doing something else, but if I see people being attacked on some envious hateful garbage or a fellow Starbury supporter getting rained on over dumb shyt then I will put my foot in your mouth, especially if you relentlessly over do it. :fazer:

As for new people signing on this forum just to argue or discredit someone else is just ridiculous. If all you came to this forum for was to say how bad someone is or how much you hate/dislike them then your pathetic and you seriously need a life.

There will always be differences on this site, if you don't like someones opinions and or if your going to dedicate yourself on hating people on this site then go elsewhere-

stephonmarburydx1.jpg

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
phuck off jpz.....who cares how long u bin here, or how much game threads or topics u make.....this isnt a members only site, this is a site for knick fans. Marbury isnt even a knick. if u really care about ur team, u would realize this.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Wether it be hate gear'd towards Starbury or people who have their own hidden agendas towards various people on this site, it's a lot of hatred going around that should be lessened at least a little.

Debates aren't all bad and some of the arguments are relevant but I don't like to spend a bunch of time arguing with someone about something idiotic when I could be doing something else, but if I see people being attacked on some envious hateful garbage or a fellow Starbury supporter getting rained on over dumb shyt then I will put my foot in your mouth, especially if you relentlessly over do it. :fazer:

As for new people signing on this forum just to argue or discredit someone else is just ridiculous. If all you came to this forum for was to say how bad someone is or how much you hate/dislike them then your pathetic and you seriously need a life.

There will always be differences on this site, if you don't like someones opinions and or if your going to dedicate yourself on hating people on this site then go elsewhere-

stephonmarburydx1.jpg

THATS WHAT A FORUM IS FOR YOU A$$